Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Thats it...... IVE GOT IT!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Artik

Artik

Thats it...... IVE GOT IT!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Thats it...... IVE GOT IT!!!!!   Thats it...... IVE GOT IT!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:22 pm

Only one thing will brig up participation... a DeathNote crossover!!! (please note that knowledge of the Death Note series will not be needed.)
Hear me out, this could explain why so many "students" and "teachers" have disappeared. Here's how I feel it would go:

I(Artik) gather all the active members and reveal... I am L "Hello, I know most of you, but you don't know who I really am. You see, for a while, a strange string of criminals have all suffered from cardiac arrest. Must of these deaths took place in Japan. The Internatioal Police have asked me to look for the person responsible for this, whom has been cristened 'Kira'. Kira only needs a face and name to kill his victoms. Choose to join me, and ou will put your lives in extensive danger...but... you will bring down a killer. You will also save our friends from death, though many of your classmates and teachers have already been killed."

If we do this, we will increase participation, and entice visitors that read the forum. It will add a new feel to the highschool scene.
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

PostSubject: Re: Thats it...... IVE GOT IT!!!!!   Thats it...... IVE GOT IT!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:55 am

It sounds interesting, seeing as how I like the insanity of Death Note. The first arc was wonderful. And this is a good situation, but it needs Karatsu's approval. Seeing as he is the only admin here(cuz the other ones vanished)
Back to top Go down
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

PostSubject: Re: Thats it...... IVE GOT IT!!!!!   Thats it...... IVE GOT IT!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:24 pm

............................the shinigami scare me........and we're gonna have to get a lot of apples =D
Back to top Go down
Izanagi

Izanagi

PostSubject: Re: Thats it...... IVE GOT IT!!!!!   Thats it...... IVE GOT IT!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:41 am

Hellz yeah! Let's do it!
Back to top Go down
Artik

Artik

PostSubject: Re: Thats it...... IVE GOT IT!!!!!   Thats it...... IVE GOT IT!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 3:10 pm

Looks like Karatsu is inactive, so I'm going ahead... for those few still chcking the forum...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thats it...... IVE GOT IT!!!!!   Thats it...... IVE GOT IT!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thats it...... IVE GOT IT!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: Off-Topic :: Suggestion Box-
Jump to: