Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Kenneths Office

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenneth

Kenneth

Kenneths Office Empty
PostSubject: Kenneths Office   Kenneths Office I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 10:16 pm

Kenneth walked into his office and closed the door behind him as he turned on the light. He stood there and looked around his room with a slight grin on his face, and nodding in the cleanness of his office. At he walked to his desk and sat down he let out a mildly loud sigh as he shuffled some loose papers around on his desk. "well maybe I shouldn't have gotten here so early" he said to himself. "well? your the one that couldn't sleep lastnight!" he said again to himself as he began talking to himself. "I was anxious! we all know I can't sleep when I'm anxious." Kenneth sighed again as he said to himself again, "why do I even argue with myself about this?"

Kenneth pushed the power button on his computer as he decided to check his E-mail.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Kenneths Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenneths Office   Kenneths Office I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:21 pm

Buried under all his junk mail, he would find an e-mail from one of his new teachers, Kira Koga. It requested an audience with him in the library at his earliest convenience.
Back to top Go down
http://inuprivatehigh.forumotion.com/
Kenneth

Kenneth

Kenneths Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenneths Office   Kenneths Office I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:55 pm

Kenneth checked all the mail that had adds or the word "scam" writen all over them and deleted them. Where did all this junk come from? I didn't sign up for anything! Kenneth said waving his right hand in the air, clicking more junk with the other in a frustrated voice. He pushed delete as he had gotten rid of all the junk he only had a few E-mails left. The one on bottom was from Kira. WOOT! I has mail Kenneth said out loud with a big grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Aubri Elizabeth

Aubri Elizabeth

Kenneths Office Empty
PostSubject: re: Kenneths Office   Kenneths Office I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:00 am

Distraught, Aubri gently tapped on the principal's door. This is not how I imagined my first trip to the principal's office. Although I guess it is slightly better than being in trouble. But still, my car...

A voice told her to come in and she slowly opened the door. Talking a deep breath she went inside and walked towards the principal's desk.

"Hi, I'm Aubri. I'm a junior and my car, a silver 2007 mustang gt convertible is missing. I just spent the past 45 minutes walking around the entire parking lot trying to find my car and it's not there. I have a vanity plate, it's pinkgrl, because my favorite color's pink, so it's not like I could miss it or something. I don't know what happened to it. I used it just the other day to go to the movies, but now it's not there!" Aubri spoke in a rush and then began tearing up.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

Kenneths Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenneths Office   Kenneths Office I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:55 am

Kenneth Stood up as Aubri walked in and let her tell her story. Once she finished Kenneth knew he had another mystery on his hands. He walked around his desk and helped Aubri into the small couch against the wall grabbing some Kleenexes for her to wipe her tears. Don’t worry Aubri we’ll find out what happened to your car, and if there is even a scratch on it, whoever it was that took it will be responsible for any and all repairs. Kenneth said to her to get her to calm down. You parked it in the school parking lot correct? Maybe we have your thief on camera. Kenneth slowly stood up as he continued talking to Aubri. Here lets go to my computer and look at the parking lot cameras, if anything, we can find out what the thief looks like. Kenneth helped Aubri to the chair in front of his desk and turned the computer screen around so she could see.
Back to top Go down
Aubri Elizabeth

Aubri Elizabeth

Kenneths Office Empty
PostSubject: re: Kenneths Office   Kenneths Office I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 7:03 pm

Taking a deep breath, Aubri tried to control herself. The principal was being very helpful and it would be nice to figure out what had happened to her car. She allowed herself to be led to a chair in front of the principal's desk and focused on the computer screen he had turned to face her.

They started by looking at footage from earlier that day. As she watched nothing seemed out of the ordinary. Students were going to their cars and driving to some off-campus activity. Later those students would return. It was actually very tedious just sitting there watching. Finally, Aubri saw herself walk outside and go towards where she had parked her beautiful mustang. She watched as she paused on the film and began walking around the parking lot. The first thing she'd done was make sure that her exquisite silver Porsche 911 Turbo was still where she'd parked it on the other side of the lot.

As she continued watching it suddenly struck her... I didn't see my mustang in any of the footage at all today!

"Sir," she began timidly, "I think we might need to look at the footage from last night. My mustang wasn't in any of the footage from today."
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

Kenneths Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenneths Office   Kenneths Office I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:36 pm

Oh sure, here. Kenneth closed out the screen that was open and opened a new one with last nights video on it. Can you see your car in this one? He asked as he looked over at Aubri
Back to top Go down
Aubri Elizabeth

Aubri Elizabeth

Kenneths Office Empty
PostSubject: re: Kenneths Office   Kenneths Office I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:56 pm

"Yes, there's my mustang," Aubri replied, pointing to her car on the screen.

The two continued watching. At first nothing happened, but after about five minutes they were rewarded with watching two figures approach her car. After another moment one of the figures broke her window and unlocked the driver's door. A moment later the other figure entered her car and then the two drove away. That was it. The tape kept rolling, but there was nothing more that would show who had taken her car, other than it was definitely someone at this school. Her guess was that the person who'd broken her window was a guy, but she wasn't positive and had no clue who the other person was.

Letting out a deep sigh, tears streaming down her cheeks, she turned to the principal, "well at least I kind of know what happened to my car. Um... if you don't mind I'm going to go call my parents and let them know what happened."

There was no way Aubri was actually going to call her parents at the moment, but she was desperate for any excuse to leave the principal's office. Standing up, she swiftly exited the room.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

Kenneths Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenneths Office   Kenneths Office I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 11:54 pm

Kenneth stood up and yelled out, “Aubri! Wait a minute!” but it was too late, she had already left room. Kenneth sat down and picked up his phone to call the police about the stolen car, since it wasn’t on the school grounds the campus security guards couldn’t do much just yet.

Police office woman: hello police office how may we help you?
Kenneth: yes I’m calling to report a stolen car, it’s a silver 2007 mustang gt. convertible
Police office woman: a silver convertible? We had a call last night about one of them crashing into a building along with another, The driver of the other is in the hospital for serious injuries and there was no one to be found in the silver mustang.
Kenneth: well that’s too bad, do you know if the other driver will be ok? What about anyone else, was there anyone in the way?
Police office woman: He will be in critical condition and I don’t know if he will survive. There wasn’t anyone else injured thank God. We did find some blood inside the car and we are running a DNA test to see if we can get a suspect.
Kenneth: I have reason to believe that it was two high school students, the driver looked like a male, but we couldn’t get a good view of the other.
Police office woman: ok, I’ll give that information to the investigation, please call back if you get anymore information.
Kenneth: will do, thank you. He hung up the phone and went to tell Aubri the good/bad news.

Kenneth walked out the door and looked around for Aubri.
Back to top Go down
Aubri Elizabeth

Aubri Elizabeth

Kenneths Office Empty
PostSubject: re: Kenneths Office   Kenneths Office I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 9:02 am

Aubri had gotten no further than the hallway leading away from the principal's office when Principal Kenneth came out looking for her.

What does he want? I just left his office, like a minute ago. Okay, so maybe it was a little bit longer than that. I just didn't think that he'd come out after me or anything. I guess I shouldn't have been dawdling, but still...

She turned around and half-smiled at the principal. "Yes?" she asked. That's when he told her that he had contacted the police and that her mustang, her beautiful beautiful mustang, had smashed into a building along with another driver. The other driver was in critical condition and Aubri felt extremely bad. She didn't know what to do about that, because although it was her car in the wreck, she hadn't been a part of it.

Still maybe I should visit the driver in the hospital.... maybe he knows something or can tell me something about my car.

Thanking the principal, Aubri walked away again. A little faster this time than last.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

Kenneths Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenneths Office   Kenneths Office I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 3:54 pm

As Aubri walked away Kenneth said out to her, Be careful on your way to the hospital, don’t drive with teary eyes, and don’t go too fast! If you need a ride I can take you or if you don’t feel comfortable with that I could get another teacher or maybe a friend of yours? Kenneth reached his left hand into his pocket to hold his keys if she decided to let him drive her there. And put his right hand on his radio if she wanted someone else to take her. And just stood there at the end of the hall just incase she wanted to go alone.
Back to top Go down
Aubri Elizabeth

Aubri Elizabeth

Kenneths Office Empty
PostSubject: re: Kenneths Office   Kenneths Office I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:16 pm

The principal was offering to drive her, but she just wanted to be alone for the moment.

"Uh, thanks," Aubri replied, "but, I'll be fine by myself."

She continued walking down the hall. Turning she headed back towards her dorm room, deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

Kenneths Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenneths Office   Kenneths Office I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:32 pm

Kenneth nodded, ok well, I hope your evening goes better than your morning has. He said to Aubri as she walked off again, and he walked back into his office to see if he got any more emails or calls. Maybe the car thieves had done more than just steal a car.
Back to top Go down
Ikaritama

Ikaritama

Kenneths Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenneths Office   Kenneths Office I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:50 am

Knocking on the door marked Principle's Office Ikaritama was dressed in her favorite long silk white dress and her hands were covered with elegant long white gloves. Being new to the school Ikaritama thought it would be best to get to know her boss and hopefully get on good terms with him. Waiting paitently Ikaritama looked at the door putting a soft pleasant smile on her face that looked like it had been touched by a porcelain doll makeup artist. Today Ikaritama was the very image of radiance and elegance.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

Kenneths Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenneths Office   Kenneths Office I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:53 pm

Kenneth jumped up from his desk and quickly made his way to the door and opened it to find one of the more lovely teachers working within the school; Ikaritama. Why good morning Ikaritama, I’ve been looking forward to meeting you. Please come in, have a seat, would you like a drink? I have tea, coffee wate. He said with a delighted smile across his face. How may I be of assistance for you today?
Back to top Go down
Ikaritama

Ikaritama

Kenneths Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenneths Office   Kenneths Office I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:44 am

"Tea would be splendid and is pleasant to meet you as well. I simply came by so that I could get to know you better as I feel that the staf should be able to address eachother easily as to show a god example to students rather than us have to guess at eachothers names. I also wanted to discuss with you about rumors I have heard while walking through the hallways."

Ikaritama smiled at him and bowd her head slightly as she walked past him and sat in one of the fine leather chairs positioned in front of the principles desk. as she sat there she continued talking with him turning as she sat down so that she could easily remain eye contact with himas a form of showing respect.

"I have heard that a teacher had his dorm broken into and that a student had lost her car. Now I understand these are merely rumors but such things arent talked about in other schools I have been to and I was wondering if you had heard about them and if they were true or not. From what I saw of the student that passed by not that long ago I suppose the car rumor is true but I do not know about the teachers dorm. Please excuse me if Im out of line or being nosey those arent my intentions at all."
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

Kenneths Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenneths Office   Kenneths Office I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 1:36 am

Heh, this school reminds me of a small town, word gets around fast. Sorry this isn’t a matter to chuckle at. But the rumors, for the most part, are unfortunately true…

Kenneth said as he finished making two cups of tea and hands one off to Ikaritama, before sitting in his chair at his desk facing Ikaritama.

I’m not sure if talking about them would be over stepping boundaries or not, but I don’t like when someone speaks of something yet no one will confirm much as truth or not. Anyways we have vague images of one of the two kids that stole the car, but I can’t recognize them. And we’re still investigating the teachers dorm… Whom ever did it has less respect than most other criminals.
Back to top Go down
Ikaritama

Ikaritama

Kenneths Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenneths Office   Kenneths Office I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:35 am

"Well since it did spread so quickly the criminals are obviously students of this school. Im sure more things will happen that will give you more clues as to how to find them but in the meantime I dont think we can be too careful."

Ikaritama replied smiling at him in agreement and slowly took a drink of her tea. Her mind began to wander for more things to talk about but was finding it hard to find another conversation topic. She hoped he had one, but if he didnt Ikaritama would begin her walk among the hall ways familiarizing herself with the school up and down. Ikaritama didnt want to get lost in the school so walking the hall ways would make sure that didnt happen.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

Kenneths Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenneths Office   Kenneths Office I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:29 am

Kenneth nodded in agreement at Ikaritamas comment, as he too took a drink of his tea. Signing at the slight silence in the conversation Kenneth ran thru things to talk about, with little luck as he raised his eyes and looked at Ikaritama.

So Ikaritama this is your first year teaching here, have you taught anywhere else? Have you looked forward to teaching here?
Back to top Go down
Lily Shiara

Lily Shiara

Kenneths Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenneths Office   Kenneths Office I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 1:24 pm

Lily sighed.'Ok, this is it. I have to put on my best smile and try to look good for the principal.'
She looked in the mirror that was across the hall. She fumbled at her bun and straigthened her red dress.
But just as she wanted to knock on Kenneth's door she heard a noise inside. She froze, her hand a few inches from the door. She heard voices. 'No.. Someone's already there? Now I have to wait and that's even worse!'
She couldn't help it but she just HAD to listen to the voices inside. She heard a male and a female talking to each other.
She tried to stand a bit more comfrotable because she was still standing as if she was going to knock on the door. But when she moved, suddenly the voices stopped talking.'Oh God! Did they hear me? Way to go Lily! First day at work and already evasedropping!'
She decided to just knock on the door. Her knock sounded very loud in the quiet hall
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kenneths Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenneths Office   Kenneths Office I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kenneths Office
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: Offices :: Principal's Office-
Jump to: