Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

A bad reunion... (Kendall then Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

A bad reunion... (Kendall then Open) Empty
PostSubject: A bad reunion... (Kendall then Open)   A bad reunion... (Kendall then Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:30 am

Kan decided to go out by himself once in awhile, he didn't want to start any crap along with John, or wanted to hang out with his brother Paul, so he was by his lonesome...

Kan wandered into the Six Flags Amusement Park; which seemed like a awesome one at that, while paying the toll.

He didn't decide on riding anything, so he looked around to get a feeling of the place... he was still adjusting to his new life here. So he might as well discover some of the town.

Kan was wearing his casual clothes, so he wasn't poking out with his school clothes... Kan suddenly bumped into someone... "Oh... sorr-" Kan looked up while saying this and stopped himself... the Seniors from before!

The Senior growled at Kan, "Look what we got here, eh? A little rat wandering around a crowd full of people..." Suddenly, 2 other guys appeared from behind him, cracking their knuckles... "I hope you got a thing for pain, because your about to have a whole dose of it!" people around them looked their way... but they kept walking, they didn't want to get involved...

Man, no one was gonna save him... Kan stepped back, these Seniors were strong, and if he made the wrong move, he was done for... he decided to put up his fists... getting ready for what was coming to him.
Back to top Go down
Kendall Cyrus

Kendall Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: A bad reunion... (Kendall then Open)   A bad reunion... (Kendall then Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:40 am

A hotdog in hand, Kendall strolled through the amusement park looking around for a particular ride. She have not been to the Six Flags before and wanted to try out their Haunted House ride, just out of curiousity although she knew to expect skeletons and bats at the least.

Taking the last bite out of her mustard covered snack, she felt the need to wash it done with something sweet. Spying a drink store to the left, she took a turn only to find someone familiar standing against a gang of three big jocks. Normally, Kendall would not like to be involved in fights and preferred to see how things unfold. However, that was hardly a fight with Kan being obviously outnumbered and therefore outmatched. Besides, he did have a personality weird enough to make him interesting.

Right beside her was a kiddie train ride in construction. She looked at it, searching for something to use and found a pile of steel poles. Quickly, she went over and took one before turning back to the scene to size up the would-be opponents.

Those jocks were really big and she doubt she could take two at once. She did not think they would want to back down if she asked them to anyway. Deciding that it would be best to lessen the number, she lifted the pole and charged towards the group, a task made more difficult by her platform boots, and then swung the rod at the knees of one of the jocks.
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

PostSubject: Re: A bad reunion... (Kendall then Open)   A bad reunion... (Kendall then Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:15 am

As one of the Jocks were about to pummel Kan, his knee was struck by a steel pole... and did that hurt...

"GAH!" The man fell down on his opposite knee and held his injured knee in agony... that must've fractured it. Kan grinned... this was his chance! Whoever did that was a savior. Kan charged at one of the jocks and threw a big punch... it landed, but the man was still standing... but he was dazed from that.

Kan clicked his teeth... "This man must have a strong chin..." Kan said quietly to himself, as he said this, the other jock tackled him, the air was slammed out of Kan, as they hit the ground, Kan wrestled to gain a position so he could beat this bastard...

The other guy looked at the girl who threw the pole at his buddy... he looked angry, he decided to charge Kendall, despite her being a girl.
Back to top Go down
Kendall Cyrus

Kendall Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: A bad reunion... (Kendall then Open)   A bad reunion... (Kendall then Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:53 am

Kendall gripped the pole tighter, spreading her legs apart and locking her eyes at the approaching jock. And with one forceful jab, she struck him squarely in the gut. It obviously had hurt him enough for him to scream and fall clutching his pained stomach, and enough time for her to bring her attention to the last one.

It was her intention to even the odds in Kan's favor, being having gotten in the fight had sent an adrenaline rush and made her forget that. Dropping the pole, Kendall ran towards Kan and hooked an arm around the neck of the jock, strangling and pulling him off for a moment before shoving him on his back. She then rammed a boot on his chest and bent down, clenching her fists and strike them down onto his face.
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

PostSubject: Re: A bad reunion... (Kendall then Open)   A bad reunion... (Kendall then Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:18 am

The jock who was assumed leader was in a lot of pain... he was out for the count... Kan was wrestling the jock still, they were strong, they probably were on football teams before...

Until Kendall rescued him... Kan watched her finish off the jock with style... Kan was amazed, and she was a girl too... Kendall could do this?

Someone took his attention away tho, "Urrrggh..." the last jock got up, seemingly in pain, he had the guts to face them still... "You still haven't beat me!" the jock was courageous, even tho he knew he was beat... he looked at Kendall rather then Kan, and charged at her, he knew it was her who did this to his knee. Even tho he was in a large amount of pain, he still went through it to get his revenge on her...

He attempted to throw a wild hook at her face when he got close enough.
Back to top Go down
Kendall Cyrus

Kendall Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: A bad reunion... (Kendall then Open)   A bad reunion... (Kendall then Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 3:41 am

Kendall was raining punches when she heard someone yell from behind her. Deciding that the jock she had underneath her was already beaten, she stood up with her fists ready but she was too slow. For when she turned to face the one charging at her, his beefy fist immediately met her cheek.

He was a large guy too, and the force had her stumbled and fall on her back. However, the damage she dealt earlier had already become a little too much to bear by that point and he dropped on his face.
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

PostSubject: Re: A bad reunion... (Kendall then Open)   A bad reunion... (Kendall then Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:00 pm

Kan got up immediately when he saw that Kendall got socked pretty good...

"Kendall! You ok? That seemed like a pretty strong punch..." Kan was crouching over her, worried, although... how did she get these fighting skills? This was amazing... he never saw a girl fight this well, beating two jocks, Kan couldn't even handle one... if it wasn't for her...

Kan shrugged it off and helped her up, despite what she said... "Up you go!" Kan got her up on her feet and brushed the dirt off her back...
Back to top Go down
Kendall Cyrus

Kendall Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: A bad reunion... (Kendall then Open)   A bad reunion... (Kendall then Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:14 am

Kendall let Kan help her up, as she put a hand against the cheek which had reddened and aching. She spat out a bit of bloof that had formed in her mouth, before wiping it with the back of her hand. "It was a really strong punch," she laughed after gathering her breath before abruptly stopping and moaning an "Ow."

Straightening her hair, she turned to Kan and asked, "Why did they attack you though? Did you do something to them like spoiling their movie?"
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

PostSubject: Re: A bad reunion... (Kendall then Open)   A bad reunion... (Kendall then Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:54 am

Kan chuckled, "Well I bet." Kan agreed...

"Why did they attack me?" Kan knew that they held a grudge from the prank they made on them, his brother and himself... it was awful, Paul was ugly for awhile, and he was given weird looks by certain Seniors...

"Because, I guess we did something they didn't like." Kan shrugged and sighed... "Anyhow, I guess they just like beating up on me..." Kan looked at her cheek, "That's going to swell up soon maybe, hope your going to be ok."
Back to top Go down
Kendall Cyrus

Kendall Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: A bad reunion... (Kendall then Open)   A bad reunion... (Kendall then Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:50 pm

"I guess I'll be okay," Kendall said rubbing lightly at the darkening bruise. Taking a glance at the three jocks lying on the ground, two of them struggling to get up, and a crowd of people gathering to watch with a security guard poking through, she quickly stepped away and grabbed Kan's wrist with her free hand.

"Let's get out of here," she said so quickly and softly that it was almost a mumble. "I'm sure they want revenge and we don't want the people to stop us from giving them another."
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

PostSubject: Re: A bad reunion... (Kendall then Open)   A bad reunion... (Kendall then Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:27 pm

"O-Ok." Kan said as Kendall grabbed his wrist... Kan was slightly flustered at her grabbing him, truth be told, although he was attracted to women, he never really dated them before... but he did talk to them, he had no trouble talking to them.

It kinda made Kan mad, he never could take dating a girl seriously... or anything seriously either, it was annoying for him. If he did decide, in the end he went back to treating it like a toy, playing with it for awhile and growing bored of it sooner or later...

Kan looked back, the jocks were still in disarray... they sure beat the hell out of them... "So, where we going now?"
Back to top Go down
Kendall Cyrus

Kendall Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: A bad reunion... (Kendall then Open)   A bad reunion... (Kendall then Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:32 pm

Stopping behind a snack stall, Kendall let go of Kan and peered around the corner to see if the jocks were following. Thankfully, the crowd was dense enough to block the view and besides they were in too much pain to give a challenging chase.

When Kan asked her where they were to go, she turned to him and tilted her head as though he had just asked her something strange. "Why, we go our seperate ways of course," she said a-matter-of-factly. "Unless you want to check out the haunted house ride with me but I don't think you will because no one usually like checking haunted house rides with me."
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

PostSubject: Re: A bad reunion... (Kendall then Open)   A bad reunion... (Kendall then Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 12:58 am

Kan was in thought for a moment... well, might as well, since he was here, he came here to have a bit of fun anyway... but he really didn't like... scary things... oh well, MAN UP!

Kan nodded, "I'll join you along with that haunted house ride... thingy..." Kan didn't want to leave just yet... besides... he never went on a ride that combined horror into it...

"So, what is this ride about?"
Back to top Go down
Kendall Cyrus

Kendall Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: A bad reunion... (Kendall then Open)   A bad reunion... (Kendall then Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:19 am

"So you don't know anything about the ride?" Kendall took another peek at the dispersed crowd, before moving to the front of the stall and placed a dollar on the counter, pointing a finger at the menu to indicate the hotdog. "Okay, I don't really know anything about it, not even its name, except that it puts you in a small car and it travels inside a house and you have things that are meant to scare you but I find them sweet."

Taking her hotdog, Kendall grabbed the chili and mustard and poured it all over the hotdog surface before moving on. "So simply said it is a ride which combines haunted attractions and ghost trains."
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

PostSubject: Re: A bad reunion... (Kendall then Open)   A bad reunion... (Kendall then Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:49 am

Kan rose his hand up in the air, clenched... "LET'S GO GET SCARED!" Kan looked around, wait... where was it anyway?

"Ok, but first, we need to find it."
Back to top Go down
Kendall Cyrus

Kendall Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: A bad reunion... (Kendall then Open)   A bad reunion... (Kendall then Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:52 am

"We don't need to find it," Kendall shook her head and then pointed at a large building designed like a Victorian era mansion surrounded by high metal fences. "Because I found it already so let's go."

Immediately, she took off toward it not completely expecting to have Kan follow. It felt strange to Kendall that someone else would go with her but she did not mind it though. She doubt it would make much difference besides having another human being at her side on the car.

Stopping at the ticket counter, she paid her own fare and passed through the fence on a small black two-seater. Up ahead was the mansion door, the route to it flanked by a small garden done in an ominious fashion but Kendall doubted anything would pop up there since it was visible to those on the other side of the fence. It's no fun letting passers-by see the first scare.
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

PostSubject: Re: A bad reunion... (Kendall then Open)   A bad reunion... (Kendall then Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:18 pm

Kan followed Kendall, to a mansion that didn't seem to be built these days...

"Well, I guess we make our way to the ride, I guess." Kan never really went to these kind of things back in Norway, so he was kinda confused on what to do, so he followed Kendall.

He came to a small garden... "Hmm, well, nice scenery I guess?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bad reunion... (Kendall then Open)   A bad reunion... (Kendall then Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A bad reunion... (Kendall then Open)
Page 1 of 1