Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

In Need of Some Excitement [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jace Cullen

Jace Cullen

In Need of Some Excitement [Open] Empty
PostSubject: In Need of Some Excitement [Open]   In Need of Some Excitement [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:09 pm

The dorm room was hot and slightly stuffy. Getting annoyed with it, Jace sprung off of her bed and took one stride to the window. She grasped the edges of the shutters and yanked them open, sliding her fingers over the lock to allow the window to open. As soon as it did, Jace breathed in the fresh air. Her violet eyes stared out to the grounds around her, not many students were out. Not much sun out either. The normally bright yellow rays were fading to orange and pink. Colors of the setting sun, yet it provided enough light to keep Jace's room bright enough to see in. The palms of her hands rested on the wooden window seal, a deep sigh escaping her throat. For some reason, unknown to her, Jace was out of herself. She was annoyed and slightly down, something felt wrong, but she couldn't pinpoint it. Looking down to the side and resting the side of her chin on her shoulder, Jace's eyes caught hold of her black iPod in her silver stereo system. She developed a sudden craving for the strong beats of her music. Bringing her hand down, the girl clicked the 'Play' button on the silver panel. The iPod clicked to life and its screen lit up. Jace pushed herself off of the window frame, eagerly taking in the mix of beats and rhythms that began to fill the room. It wasn't her usual hip-hop dance music, but something more alternative. Ready to Fall by Rise Against.

It seemed to fit her mood right now for some reason, but Jace knew she needed to snap out of it. She stayed at her window, looking out and hoping for something interesting to happen.
Back to top Go down
Kiera

Kiera

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Some Excitement [Open]   In Need of Some Excitement [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:31 am

Out in the parking lot a motorcycle came racing off the street slowing down for nothing. When the motorcycle turned it looked like the rider was going to touch the cement. Soon the bike came racing towards the female dormitory and screeched to a stop infront of it. Getting off the motorcycle the female rider was wearing a beautiful ruby red halter top and small black leather jacket with black leather fingerless gloves as well as skintight black leather pants with the brown belt and last but not least long black leather boots and accessories. Pulling off her helment and throwing it on the ground the wind blew her hair behind her showing her messy ponytail. Obviously mad the girl picked up her helment and locked her bike taking the key with her which she wore around her neck like a necklace. She marched into the dormitory and into dorm 2. She ignored the music that was playing and just threw her helment onto the ground and fell onto her bed. Her blue eyes lit with fire as she growled starring up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Jace Cullen

Jace Cullen

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Some Excitement [Open]   In Need of Some Excitement [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:36 am

The sound of an all to familiar engine rev made Jace's violet eyes snap back into reality as they lazily honed in on Kiera's bike. She was going fast, way fast and excitement almost shook the girl out of her haze, but it hadn't quite worked. Jace watched as her friend threw her helmet down onto the ground, blinking in curiosity. Why was Kiera so angry? Not being able to guess why, she waited at the window sill for her to come up, crawling up onto her own bed as Kiera flopped down on hers.

"What's the matter?" Jace asked, grabbing a pillow and leaning against it.
Back to top Go down
Kiera

Kiera

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Some Excitement [Open]   In Need of Some Excitement [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:46 am

There are NO men at this school! They are all sissy babies that cant handle anything. Do you know how many guys I have had fun with? NONE! I swear every year this school gets gayer and gayer by the second. Just now I went back to the sex shop and I saw some boys from school there. They got one lok of me, turned bright red and left the sex shop. No doubt those boys are playing with themselves.

*Kiera growled under her breath and sighed then looked over to Jace her eyes scared and worried. She fully turned onto her side and tok a deep heavy breath*

Am I just not pretty anymore? Are guys better off being by themselves with me? Did I just lose what I had last year... maybe Kiera Wellington just isnt what guys want anymore....

*Kiera laid back on her back and closed her eyes sighing inside. It was then she finally heard the music and she opened her eyes and looked at Jace*

Whats your problem? This isnt what you normally dance to, whats got you down?
Back to top Go down
Jace Cullen

Jace Cullen

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Some Excitement [Open]   In Need of Some Excitement [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:55 am

"You're still pretty Kier," Jace laughed a bit, "you'll always be pretty. Besides, people don't get ugly in high school, they get better looking." she pointed out.

"I'm sure all the guys are just intimidated, I mean.. I pretty much see more underclassmen than juniors and seniors. And trust me, I don't think you need to aim to pick up a freshie or a sophomore, you can do like ten times better than that anyways," Jace tried reassuring her. It was true, a lot of the people she did happen to run into were a couple years younger than them. And Kiera was prettier than any high school student normally was.

Jace shrugged a bit to her last question, "I don't know.. I suppose I just don't feel like dancing today."
Back to top Go down
Kiera

Kiera

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Some Excitement [Open]   In Need of Some Excitement [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:58 am

Well yeah but come on girl I miss being out there, last year I had fun this year I think Im going to have to aim for teachers.....

*Kieras mood quickly changed from upset to happy when she mentioned teachers. Moving so she was comfortably facing Jace Kiera smiled and waved at Jace impaitently*

Speaking of teachers have you shown Mr.L what you got for him? Are you guys like dating now come onn girl I want to know everything since we last talked. How is your love life?
Back to top Go down
Jace Cullen

Jace Cullen

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Some Excitement [Open]   In Need of Some Excitement [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:13 am

Jace bit down on her lip, trying to hide a cheeky grin as Kiera mentioned Zack in conjunction with her love life. Instantly, her cheeks began burning up, her mood getting better with thoughts of him.

"No! I have not shown him anything like that.. First of all, a little while ago, you remember when it rained? Yeah, well, I was out running and I stopped at the fountain and I found this letter," Jace sat up and pulled a box that was hidden on the side of her bed. The box was code locked, like the kind they make just about everying-proof and resistant. She'd gotten it because she mostly kept money and very important things in there. And in the bank box was Zack's letter. Punching in the code, Jace popped the lid and pulled out the smeared paper and tossed it too Kiera so she could read it. "I went to his room after.. We kissed" she said the last part as quietly so only her friend could hear.

Jace pulled the pillow half way up her face to hide the blush as she waited for Kiera to respond. In the back of her mind, she decided they'd need to come up with a code name for him.
Back to top Go down
Kiera

Kiera

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Some Excitement [Open]   In Need of Some Excitement [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:34 am

*Kiera started to read the letter a smile growing as she went from word to word. When Jace said they kissed Kiera's eyes ran from the page to her friend her mouth wide open and her eyes glistening with pure shock*

YOU KISSED!!!!!

*Kiera couldnt believe her ears and was trying her best not to jump around. Here she was listening to Jace, the girl shy as a kitten, talk about kissing a teacher. Kiera was so proud of her friend, she was turning more and more into a girl liek Kiera everyday and dating Mr. L was just proof that Kiera was a bad influence on her but did she mind? Not in the least bit*
Back to top Go down
Jace Cullen

Jace Cullen

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Some Excitement [Open]   In Need of Some Excitement [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:44 am

"Yes!! Shh.. shh.." Jace leaned forward and held her hands up and began to whisper, even though they were in the safety of their room, she never knew who could happen to walk by, "totally top secret okay? Bad things would happen if anyone outside of you and Koga found out."

Jace took the note back and locked it up in the box again, storing it safely where no one would ever see it but her, "Hahaha, we need nicknames for him or something.. that way no one knows what we're talking about."
Back to top Go down
Kiera

Kiera

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Some Excitement [Open]   In Need of Some Excitement [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:50 am

Ugh Jace we are in our room, no one can hear us in here lus your music is on. Code name? Um ok like what pretale?

*Kiera was a little upset that she couldnt be too excited due to Jaces extreme fear of being found out, which Kiera kind of understood. She thought for a while on codenames for Mr. L but her mind wouldnt let go of Jace kissing him so she just smiled at Jace and changed the subject again*

Is he a good kisser? Whats his room like? You gusy are dating now right? When are you going to make out with him?
Back to top Go down
Jace Cullen

Jace Cullen

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Some Excitement [Open]   In Need of Some Excitement [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:58 am

"He's an actor!" Jace laughed, "I bet he's had to do kissing scenes before, so of course he's a good kisser.. Well, then again, I've had nothing to compare to so I can't really say there.. But I liked it," alot Jace cleared her throat, "his room is.. a room? I don't know, it seemed pretty nice to me and I don't know if "dating" is the word persay, since we haven't really gone out on a date, but we are together but not like.. officially to the world," Jace blinked, finding all of this to be very confusing for her, "at least not yet, maybe after this year?"

She rolled her eyes and laughed at Kiera, "Uhh.. yeah, no. We've barely been able to spend time together.."
Back to top Go down
Kiera

Kiera

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Some Excitement [Open]   In Need of Some Excitement [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:09 pm

*Kiera listened to Jace but her smile and excitement slowly went away as she was left with confusement. Shaking her head Kiera held Jaces hand and smiled softly*

Ok, say that again you completely lost me.
Back to top Go down
Jace Cullen

Jace Cullen

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Some Excitement [Open]   In Need of Some Excitement [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:13 pm

Jace took a deep breath and collected herself before she spoke slowly again, "I think he is a great kisser. His room is a room, I thought it was nice. And it fit him. I think we are dating even though we haven't been on an actual date yet and no, unfortunately I have yet to have the pleasure of making out with him."

She let out her breath and laughed once, "Better?"
Back to top Go down
Kiera

Kiera

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Some Excitement [Open]   In Need of Some Excitement [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:16 pm

Ok now you are just asking for it.

*Kiera laughed and nodded before she got up and walked over to Jaces closet. She moved all of Jaces clothes out of the way and grabbed the bag holding her outfit. She walked over to Jace and threw the bag at her, careful so it didnt hurt her. Laying back down on her bed she smiled*

Go make out with him, its not school and so I am sure you can get into his room easily without being seen. Go on you owe yourself this. You know you want to anyway, its so obvious I can see it in your eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jace Cullen

Jace Cullen

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Some Excitement [Open]   In Need of Some Excitement [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:24 pm

"Wait.. wha?" Jace caught the bag from the sex shop and looked down at it, "N-now? You want me to go right now?"

Now Jace was the one that was lost. How could she get up and just go make out with Zack right now? What would she even do? Just walk up to him and then what? It was much easier to dream and talk about these kinds of things then actually going out and doing them.

"I don't even know what to do!"
Back to top Go down
Kiera

Kiera

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Some Excitement [Open]   In Need of Some Excitement [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:32 pm

It will come to you Jace. Just think about it you and him all alone in his dorm. The door locked and the lights down low. Think of it as studying with the teacher for Sex Ed, just your a little hands on.

*Kiera laughed at her statement and looked at Jace. Yeah it was sudden but Kiera knew Jace needed to atleast try. If she did Kiera knew Jace wouldnt regret being with him. She just needed a little push. Luckily for Jace Kiera was there to give her the needed shove*
Back to top Go down
Jace Cullen

Jace Cullen

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Some Excitement [Open]   In Need of Some Excitement [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:11 pm

Jace moaned as she looked down at the bag once again. Kiera was right, she really, really wanted to go to Zack, but she was mostly afraid of doing everything wrong. Sighing, she got up from the bed and pulled out the corset lingerie from the bag and took it with her to the bathroom to change. When she came out with it on, Jace walked straight to their mirror to see her full body. Her breasts were pushed up thanks to the corset which also happened to hug her torso very nicely. "Kier, can you lace it up in the back for me?" Jace motioned behind her to the ties that she couldn't reach.

"What should I do though? I mean.. wont it seem random to just show up and start making out with him?"
Back to top Go down
Kiera

Kiera

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Some Excitement [Open]   In Need of Some Excitement [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:14 pm

Nah, we are girls. It will be natural haha besides yo ucan think of a way to start it once you get there.

*Kiera replied smiling at her friend as she tied up the back. She back away and looked Jace up and down smiling from ear to ear*

Oh man girl when you walk into his door hes going to want to make out with you so bad. I love it! Ok so do you need anything from me? I would wear regular clothes over that so teachers and students dont see you, unless your ready to blow the cover off this secret.

*kiera took Jaces quirk and started to bounce on her heels before she sat down on her bed. If she wasnt going to have fun today atleast Jace was. And of course Kiera expected a full detail report when Jace got home*
Back to top Go down
Jace Cullen

Jace Cullen

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Some Excitement [Open]   In Need of Some Excitement [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:41 pm

Jace took a deep breath and stared at herself in the mirror, pulling at the lace that hung from the bottom of the corset. A slow smile spread across her face as she convinced herself that she'd be able to do this. She could be confident and she could make Zack want her, besides, he liked her already and that was the hardest part.

"I sure hope you're right Kier.." Jace put her hands on her hips as her friend tightened the outfit, "thanks." She let out a breath.

"No.. I don't think so," she walked to her closet and pulled out a pair of skinny jeans and a gray cardigan to wrap around herself, "what else would I need?" Jace blinked.
Back to top Go down
Kiera

Kiera

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Some Excitement [Open]   In Need of Some Excitement [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:03 pm

*Kiera smiled at Jace then shook her head and walked over to the window and looked towards the teacher dormitory. Soon one of the unthinkable things would happen. Jace Cullen, miss too shy to hook up with anything illegal was about to make out with a teacher. Kiera was trying her best to not burst into a fit of laughs and was doing a great job of it. Though, once Jace was gone from the dorm, Kiera would probably laugh due to how out of character this was for Jace. Turning back to face Jace Kiera had a big smile on her face*

Nothing at all, just what your wearing, your keycard, your keys, or if you walk no keys, and when you get back I expect a full report. Hurry Jace! Before your man leaves his dorm. While your gone Ill think of a name for us to call him but ntil then gooooooooo!

*Kiera got up and started to push Jace out the door. There was no way she was letting her friend back down now. She was going to have fun with Mr. L wether she liked it or not. And Kiera knew Jace would like it*
Back to top Go down
Jace Cullen

Jace Cullen

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Some Excitement [Open]   In Need of Some Excitement [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:54 pm

"Key card.. Gotcha. Of course you'll get a full report, there's no way I'd be able to keep something like that to myself without acting like a freak," Jace slipped the plastic card into her back pocket and turned to face Kiera, though no sooner than she did so, she was forced backwards and out the door, "Ahhh!"

Jace blinked and stood outside the door for a few moments. There was definitely no way of backing down now, she had to hurry before she got stopped by anyone for if she were to move her arms from holding the cardigan around her, people would see the corset. With a deep breath, Jace hurried off to the teacher's dormitory.

[End Topic]
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Some Excitement [Open]   In Need of Some Excitement [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:03 pm

Kira was walking through the halls when he realized he hadn't seen a particular couple he remembered. He walked through the halls and straight to their dorm, one of the few that were shared. He banged loudly on the door as if he trying to knock it in, "Knock knock!! Anybodyy home!!!???" He shouted through the door.
Back to top Go down
http://inuprivatehigh.forumotion.com/
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Some Excitement [Open]   In Need of Some Excitement [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 5:53 pm

Kira grew tired of standing outside their room and so decided to give up.
Back to top Go down
http://inuprivatehigh.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Some Excitement [Open]   In Need of Some Excitement [Open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Need of Some Excitement [Open]
Page 1 of 1