Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

The Beginning. (John and Ikaritama)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

The Beginning. (John and Ikaritama) Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning. (John and Ikaritama)   The Beginning. (John and Ikaritama) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:18 pm

Kan was looking around... this place was spacious alright, it wasn't cramped like some Boiler Rooms... this was a perfect and secretive place to fight! Kan grinned, this was the start of something alright...

"Hey, this is the perfect place for people like us to kick each others asses for fun..." John already thought of this, that's why he brought him here... it sounded good, besides, they wouldn't get in trouble... "So." Kan turned around, "Were the starting members eh?"
Back to top Go down
Ikaritama

Ikaritama

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning. (John and Ikaritama)   The Beginning. (John and Ikaritama) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:48 am

(( Quick question, why and how can I enter into this and if I do am I liable to get hurt? ))
Back to top Go down
John_Lydon

John_Lydon

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning. (John and Ikaritama)   The Beginning. (John and Ikaritama) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 5:34 pm

"Were the starting members eh?"

"Yes we are, mate. The founders of this cesspool that our lovely staff refers to as a school's first fight club. I have a coupla guys around who might be interested in joinin' up, and I'm sure you know some people, and nobody ever comes down here, so we'll be safe from expulsion. It's perfect. Now c'mon, we got shit to move."

John went to work, moving boxes and supplies out from the open center area to form a wide open space to have some good old fashioned brawls.

((Dunno, maybe you followed us to make sure we didn't get into /more/ trouble? And maaaaaaaybe))
((But really, we won't hurt you, we're two classy gents only lookin for some honorable bouts of fisticuffs))
Back to top Go down
Ikaritama

Ikaritama

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning. (John and Ikaritama)   The Beginning. (John and Ikaritama) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:43 am

Walking around Ikaritama had begun her personal tour of the school. It was a little after school that day and she had just recently stopped a fight. She decided to start in the boiler room and work her way to the more sociable areas. As she walked down to the room Ikaritama hoped the boys had returned to the dorms and had stopped fighting for the day. However, as she neared the boiler room two familiar voices piped up from inside and Ikaritama sighed knowing that it was the same two she had met before. Opening the door Ikaritama walked forward until she could see both of them. Giving them a soft smile Ikaritama tapped them on the shoulder softly then backed up for her own safety reasons. They could still be in a fighting mood and she wasnt really in the mood to get hurt.

"You boys know you shouldnt be in here right? Its dangerous and if you start to fight in here someone other than me could walk in and you would be in serious trouble. You two ought to be more careful, I would hate to see such boys as you suspended or expelled."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning. (John and Ikaritama)   The Beginning. (John and Ikaritama) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning. (John and Ikaritama)
Page 1 of 1