Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

On March 19th, 2008..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jace Cullen

Jace Cullen

On March 19th, 2008.. Empty
PostSubject: On March 19th, 2008..   On March 19th, 2008.. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:42 pm

You surprised me by walking into my life.

It was a time when I least expected anyone to take further interest in me because it was a day of rejection pretty much left and right. I was sixteen when we met, naive and too scared to break out of my shell. At times I think of what a wonder it was that you happened to take notice of me that day. When I think of it now, everything had been so bittersweet because the day I got rejected for the first time was also the first day I was accepted for who I was. And of all the people in the world to accept me, I was lucky enough for it to be you.

Within the first five minutes of our meeting, I knew I'd start falling for you more and more, and very quickly. Since day one we've been going strong, even through thick and thin we proved to the world that no matter what happens, we will always win. And I even know in the future, no matter what happens, we'll be strong together and continue on winning.

Zack, I love you with all my heart and soul. Whenever I see you or think of you I still get butterflies in my stomach, and I don't think that feeling will ever go away. You make me so happy, I sometimes don't even know what to do with myself and I literally go off the walls. When we aren't together I go crazy with missing you because it's so hard to be away from the one thing that makes me happy in this world. You're all I need, Zack. I could care less if we grew up to be poor with no home or money, just as long as I'm with you I would never ask for more. Without you, there seems to be no reason to look for beauty in the world and life would be meaningless. I'm very thankful for all the love and support you've never ceased to give me and I hope I give you just as much in return. When I'm sad, you always know how to make me happy again, even if all you do is just hold me and let me cry. Your arms are my favorite place to be and I know that's where I belong.

It's been a whole year and a half! Can you believe it?! I honestly can't believe it's been that long because it hasn't felt it at all. I get so excited just thinking about it, I don't even know what to do with myself! I know that we get to see each other less and don't gent to spend as much time together because of school and other work and stuff, but I'm always here for you and I'm never leaving your side. No matter what happens in the future, whether we fight or get knocked down, anything.. you will always and forever be in my heart.

I love you Zack, more than imaginably possible. Happy Anniversary, baby!!! <3
Back to top Go down
Zack Lancaster
Admin
Zack Lancaster

On March 19th, 2008.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On March 19th, 2008..   On March 19th, 2008.. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:17 am

Heh I couldnt agree more babe, I recall when we were just starting out we said it felt like we have been going for 5 years when really it had only been 5 days. Now its been a real year and a half and now we are saying its really been this long? Haha ironic isnt it? I feel as though its only been a week with you yet my heart says its been an millenium going out with you. I guess we will just have to keep walking up the road in life and always know when we reach the end of the road, the forest path begins. Your right babe, We Always Win. Heh I guess thats our motto huh ever since our first problem we have said that and now as we grow to learn even more about eachother and thrive together as a couple should Im proud to say I met you all those days ago, and Jules sweetie, heh your still hot. Hahaha I cant believe that was the first thing out of my mouth when I saw you and in those five minutes I made you apart of my life. Sure life has its ups and downs but so far with you in my life those downs just dont seem so bad and the ups are out of this world. I love you so much angel, Happy Aniiversary my perfect radiant rose.

Last edited by Zack Lancaster on Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://highschoolrpg.rpg-board.net

On March 19th, 2008..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: Off-Topic :: Chat Room-
Jump to: