Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Peace.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scarlet Winchester

Scarlet Winchester

Peace. Empty
PostSubject: Peace.   Peace. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:38 pm

Scarlet sat near the edge of the woods with a sketchbook and a single, sharpened pencil. Taking a good look at the surrounding trees, she began to sketch. Sketching was something Scarlet did to keep her mind off things. She enjoyed doing it outside where there were many things to use as models.
Scarlet was doing an excellent job with the rough sketch in her hand. It was forming a respectively beautiful picture.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Peace. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace.   Peace. I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 1:57 am

makai was walking about with a bored expression. His cloak white and black cloak fluttering in the wind. His pale skin glistened in the light as he looked over the grounds with his sky blue eyes. His eyes narrowing as he searched for anything to keep him from his oh so divine boredum. he didn't have any paper work to do. Anything to do forn next class so he was just wandering the grounds. His brief case over his shoulder as usual. The 7'2 foot giant of a male looked around when he noticed someone sitting on the edge of the woods.

Makai slowly approached scarlet never making a noise as he walked up behind her. He towered over the girl and looked down at the sketch she was doing. he had crouched to get a better look. He stayed their for a few minutes unnoticed like all the other times before speaking in his cold voice, 'MY an interesting picture. Your very skilled."
Back to top Go down

Peace.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: The Grounds :: The Grounds-
Jump to: