Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Reading Soothes the Mind. (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Celeste Hikamaru

Celeste Hikamaru

Reading Soothes the Mind. (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Soothes the Mind. (Open)   Reading Soothes the Mind. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:04 pm

Celeste beamed. "You mean it...?" She asked timidly, looking straight into Ibumoto's eyes. "Okay," She said, her eyes sparkling and her cheeks turning pink. "Deal."
She stood up, making sure no one but her, Ibumoto and Richard were in the library. Seeing as there wasn't, she began to sing softly and somewhat shakily from her nerves.

"Will you hold me now...? Hold me now, My frozen heart
I'm gazing from the distance and
I feel everything pass through me
I can't be alone right now
Will you hold me now...? Hold me now, My frozen heart
I'm lost in deep winter sleep
I can't seem to find my way out alone
Can you wake me?"

She sang every pitch perfectly but shakily, from trying to be quiet and trying to hit high notes at the same time. "I hope I didn't make your ears bleed," She sighed, wincing. "Thank you for listening."

Here's the song -- Go to about 1:10 in the video to hear the part she's singing.
Click Here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ibumoto Noro

Ibumoto Noro

PostSubject: Re: Reading Soothes the Mind. (Open)   Reading Soothes the Mind. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:32 pm

Amazed, he couldn't do anything but stare at the girl. He tried to think of something to say, but nothing came to mind. The girl had made him utterly speechless.
"That was wonderful." He finally managed to squeeze out. "Thanks for letting me listen. It made my day." He smiled. "How long have you been singing?"
Back to top Go down
Celeste Hikamaru

Celeste Hikamaru

PostSubject: Re: Reading Soothes the Mind. (Open)   Reading Soothes the Mind. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:25 pm

Celeste's eyes widened at Ibumoto's comment and then blushed bright red. She looked down at her lap and found her fingernails very interesting. "I've been singing since I've been able to talk. My mother says that my first words weren't speech at all-- They were lyrics to a song my mother played all of the time."
Back to top Go down
Ibumoto Noro

Ibumoto Noro

PostSubject: Re: Reading Soothes the Mind. (Open)   Reading Soothes the Mind. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:47 am

Thi girl looked down again after blushing. She seemed to be quite interested in her fingernails.
"Wow, that is definetly a story for your self-biografy, if you ever write one." He chuckled. "I'm terrible at singing myself. Trust me, you don't want to hear me, it'll make your ears bleed for real."
Back to top Go down
Celeste Hikamaru

Celeste Hikamaru

PostSubject: Re: Reading Soothes the Mind. (Open)   Reading Soothes the Mind. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:36 pm

Celeste laughed. "I'm sure you can't be that bad," She was an optimist. Never one to look at the downside, which was sometimes her downfall.

Sorry it's so short >_<
Back to top Go down
Ibumoto Noro

Ibumoto Noro

PostSubject: Re: Reading Soothes the Mind. (Open)   Reading Soothes the Mind. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:04 pm

He looked away while smiling. He really was that bad, his voice was for talking, not singing. "Maybe not, but I can assure you that you'd rather want it silent. I'm pretty good at a piano though. Maybe I could play while you sing, if you want to meet sometime?"
He wasn't really good, but he wasn't bad, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Celeste Hikamaru

Celeste Hikamaru

PostSubject: Re: Reading Soothes the Mind. (Open)   Reading Soothes the Mind. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 3:07 pm

Celeste smiled. What a great idea! "You play the piano? I've wanted to learn, but I don't have enough patience for it." She rubbed the back of her neck and looked down at her book on the table. "But yes, that would be great." She smiled again and smoothed her skirt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reading Soothes the Mind. (Open)   Reading Soothes the Mind. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reading Soothes the Mind. (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2