Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Chillin' Out...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kraatz

Kraatz

Chillin' Out... Empty
PostSubject: Chillin' Out...   Chillin' Out... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 4:04 am

Kraatz had finally settled into his dorm after spending a while sorting things out and tidying up. He got some food for his Parrot, Jimmy and also decided to get himself some toast. He noticed that Jimmy wasn't eating any of the food. Kraatz then realised that while travelling, they hadn't money nor time for a cage. Kraatz then onlocked the cage and put Jimmy's food pot on the table next to him, and Jimmy happily landed inches from Kraatz' plate and began eating.

Afterwards, Kraatz felt like letting Jimmy out for some excersise. He got up and opened up his bedroom window and watched for a minute or two as Jimmy flew about the campus, occasionally landing on other students window ledges to see what they were doing. Kraatz turned away from the open window and said to himself "Nosy Bird..." Kraatz then grabbed a small black remote as he slumped onto his bed and he switched on his stereo. He flicked through the songs restlessly, until he came to a song he liked and with a smile, put down the remote and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

Chillin' Out... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillin' Out...   Chillin' Out... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 pm

Cyra walked in the campus area, humming on a tune she couldn't get out of her head. She didn't have anything to do, so she spent the beautiful day outside, just enjoying the sun.

Of course this means that she was pretty surprised when a bird flew right in front of her face. She staggered and took a few moments before she looked at the bird(who was now far away) and then towards where it came from. She saw an open window, and she could hear music. She went up to the window and took a sneak peak. Inside she saw a tall guy lying on his bed. Was he sleeping? Probably not.

"Excuse me, but I think your bird just escaped. Might want to check on that." She said, leaning onto the window shelf.
Back to top Go down

Chillin' Out...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: Male Dormitory :: Single Dorm Rooms :: Dorm 27-
Jump to: