Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Outaide Dormitory Entrances [open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

Outaide Dormitory Entrances [open] Empty
PostSubject: Outaide Dormitory Entrances [open]   Outaide Dormitory Entrances [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 2:25 pm

Alex Walks outside the Dormitory Entrances, while yawning wearing her own customize school uniform, which is a Red dress with her white jacket over the top of it, making the bottom half of the dress look like a skirt, along with her white stocking and white beaded necklace. And finally on her feet slide flat shoes.

She plops herself down on the grass, it seems like she just actually woken up, she starts to plait her hair into two separate plaits. She ties the end of the plaits separately too.
She lets out a final with a groan she falls back against the grass, with her right arm over her head.
She groans again. ''Life is Dull'' She speaks out to herself after her final groan.
Back to top Go down
Devon Mitchell

Devon Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Outaide Dormitory Entrances [open]   Outaide Dormitory Entrances [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 2:36 pm

Devon walks outside of the dorms into the sunlight. She squints her eyes against the brightness while her eyes adjust and then looks around the campus. It's pretty, but she wishes she were elsewhere. She sighs softly and makes her way to a patch of grass under a tree. She notices another girl sitting on the grass and watches her for a few minutes. She wants to say hi, but can't gather up the courage, so she takes out her sketchbook and begins to sketch the scenery in front of her.

After sketching for about 15 minutes she lays the sketchbook down next to her and leans back against the tree. She closes her eyes for a few and dozes off..
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Outaide Dormitory Entrances [open]   Outaide Dormitory Entrances [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 3:40 pm

Alex removes her arm from her face. She groans still seeing the sun, so she glares at it. She closes her eyes, feeling slight pain in them, then opens them again revealing her green eyes.

She gets up into a sitting position and glances about she spots the other blonde and smiles lightly. 'I must of fell asleep for abit. Since I didn't hear her come out. She's properly younger then me.'
Alex just sits there in the sun, looking at the colored scenery. 'that reminds me what colour would go with blonde or white.' She tils her head back looking up into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Devon Mitchell

Devon Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Outaide Dormitory Entrances [open]   Outaide Dormitory Entrances [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:14 pm

Devon opened her eyes, and was horrified when she realized she dozed off.

"Dear god, I hope I didn't drool or anything..." She thought to herself wiping her mouth as discreetly as she could...just incase...

She pulled a hair tie off her wrist and tied her wavy hair into a loose side ponytail and went back to her drawing. She continued to sketch the trees outside of the girls dorm. She smiled to herself as her pencil flew across the paper. She was thankful she had something to take her mind off of the fact that she was a new student at this school and knew no one.
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Outaide Dormitory Entrances [open]   Outaide Dormitory Entrances [open] I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:11 am

Alex finally decides to get up. She raises up brushing off any dirt or invisible dirt off her. She sighs in relaxation and touch her hair.

She glances over at the girl seeing her looking horrified, she laughs lightly, while shaking her head. She stops shortly after finally deciding on her decision to go over or not. She stretches first, raising her hands above her head with her eyes closed with on her tip toes in her flat black shoes like she's trying to reach the sky.

She stops and finally starts to walk over slowly enjoying the sunlight while she walks over to the girl in her slow strides.
Back to top Go down
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

PostSubject: Re: Outaide Dormitory Entrances [open]   Outaide Dormitory Entrances [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:55 pm

Mikazuki or Mika entered the dormitory looked around and let out a sigh, it was nice but not as nice as her house. She noticed no one was there and knew that she would always be by herself probably in her dorm cooking. She dragged her belongings to the living area and sat down , she pulled out a book and began reading

In the midst of reading she fell asleep thinking about her biological parents, it was a nightmare. The location and time of the nightmare was in her biological family's house it was the last night with her family. She was reliving the time when her sister held the hot coals over her arm, She woke up in a cold sweat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outaide Dormitory Entrances [open]   Outaide Dormitory Entrances [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outaide Dormitory Entrances [open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: Female Dormitory :: Dormitory Entrance-
Jump to: