Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Underground Nightclub

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

Underground Nightclub Empty
PostSubject: Underground Nightclub   Underground Nightclub I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:36 pm

A white Lexus LF-A, pulls up outside the club, parking in a free car-parking spaces. The door opens revealing a platinum blonde haired female her hair came down to her shoulders, she had green eyes whats outlined with black eyeliner, mascara and gray to white eyeshadow while she's wearing a white tube top along with green skirt with wearing white heels. This girl is Alex, she closes her car door and locks it by pressing the bottom of the keyring once she gets out of the car.
Spoiler:
Bleep! was heard then she locked sticking her keys inside her jacket what she is holding in her arms which is gray female trench coat with silver buttons on it, with a belt un-done. She strides towards the door/Que. of people outside of it. She stands there waiting to go in, she glances around at the people in the que seeing if she knew anyone and checking out there clothing too.
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Underground Nightclub   Underground Nightclub I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:43 pm

Alex groans to herself in the que, seeing it's not moving fast at all. 'Boy.. I'm going to be alone again to night, in a nightclub too.' She sighs with a slight pout on her lips, se cross her arms over her chest while the que moves forward slowly getting closer to the door but not close enough for her to enter the club just yet.
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Underground Nightclub   Underground Nightclub I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 12:49 pm

Alex finally gets to the door of the club, she just flashes a quick smile to the bouncer and walks past him, to enter the club going down the stairs to meet the cloak room. She walks casually around it, with curious eyes. She then walks to the main desk in the cloakroom and hands over her coat and bag over to the person behind the account who is there mid twenties and male, who sent her a charming smile. Which she didn't even pay attention to the smile at all.

''Name?'' The male still holding his charming smile, with a pen in his hand going to write it on the tab. Alex seems to not liking the guys smile, she sent him a fake one back to him and used her proper name that she hates, knowing if he tired talking to her she wouldn't respond since he'll be calling her 'Roxanne'. ''Roxanne Homes''

The guy still holds the charming smile and writes the name on the tag and attaches the tag to her bag and coat. ''Your number 79#'' Alex just nodded and turns to walk towards the some more stairs and goes down them, and is greeted with booming music. In a instant she feels lonely and felt out, causing her to think, while walking over to the bar 'I knew I should of brought someone with me.. besides I don't really know anyone around here, even if I've been here for a few months aready.'
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Underground Nightclub   Underground Nightclub I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:52 pm

she sighs, she glances up at the barmaid and states her drink. ''A Jake Ice please.'' She sits down in a chair, not really caring who she sits by as long as she gets her drink.

She flops down in the chair/stool then her drink appears in front of her she nods a thanks to the bar staff person. She takes her drink into her hands pulling it closer to her. At first she stares at the drink in her hands, with the booming music behind her and many people dancing. While she just sits there with a slight frown staring into her drink, lonely.
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Underground Nightclub   Underground Nightclub I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:47 am

She sits on the bar stool still tapping her feet to the music, while sipping her drink, first she pulled a faces at her drink forgetting how strong it was, then she got use to the taste. She sighs thinking all of sudden hear her mother's voice in her head. ' ''Drinking and loneliness can cause depression Roxanne.'' Thats it drink the rest of my drink then go and dance.' She decides tapping her heels on the stool for a final time and drinks the rest of her drink, then slides off the stool.

She slowly walks towards the crowded dances floor, in her white heels, she apologies while squeezing past people. Some end up giving her a dirty look, while other just ignore her and carry on dancing.
Spoiler:
She finally arrives to a spot where she feel comfortable, in the middle of the dances floor.
She smooths out her white tube top. And then dances like the other people around swing her hips and hands above her head, while smiling. Not really paying attention to anyone around. Like she has no care in the world.
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Underground Nightclub   Underground Nightclub I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:52 pm

After afew songs, the dances floor becomes more crowded. Very crowded. People bumping into people. Sending each other dirty looks. Finding new dances partners. Or they carry on dancing.

Alex notice it was coming more crowded while she danced and slowly decides she'll go and sit down somewhere. She push past people and sending scolding looks to some if they push her back into the dance floor.

She finally arrives to a chair at the bar she twirls it around to look at everyone. 'Seriously need to make some friends, I can't party solo.' Her eyes scan the people amongst the crowds. 'Anyone I know in there?' Her eyes keep searching the crowds.
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Underground Nightclub   Underground Nightclub I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 3:33 pm

Alex orders another drink but this time she orders peach snaps mixed with lemonade. After her drink arrives her eyes scan the crowd while drinking it. 'No.. Students. Wow. Kids at the academy just have quiet lives if they don't party.' She thinks while drinking her drink.

After almost finishing her drinks she starts to debate weather or not to gets some fresh air or not. She knew she was lonely but would the fresh air help? Really she only came her to get drunk, but that plan seemed of gone down the drain quick. Now, what was the plan, sitting her being lonely? Man her old friends must be laughing at her... Friends. She doesn't really have may one them now, specially ones around her age, in the senior year group.

She sighs, Her faces becomes down casted. Seriously needs some people to party with her. She places the empty glass on to the bar and rests her elbows on the bar with her right hand in a fist and rests her cheek agains it giving a feed up look on her face mixing with her lonely one. Seriously need more friends.
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Underground Nightclub   Underground Nightclub I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:06 pm

Alex slides off the chair finally coming to a decision of going outside or not. She choose she would go out.
She dodges people while going towards the steps and finally reaches them, a bouncer stamps her hand showing she's entered the club already so she doesn't have to wait in the line again and get ID.
She ask for her coat back from the cloak room they handed it over.

Then Alex finally came out of the entrances and just crosses the street easily due to people don't drive around in the dead of the night. She finally arrives to her car, which is a white Lexus LF-A. She sits on the bonnet of the car, making sure she doesn't hit her beloved car with her 2 inch white heels at all. she sighs and places her jacket long side her own her car and sighs again. Then looks up into the night sky of twinkling stars
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Underground Nightclub   Underground Nightclub I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:56 am

Alex picks up her jecket, she head back into the club to collect her bag from the cloak room and walks back out to her car. She gets to her car does her seatbeatle then turns the car on. Then she drives back safely to WHA.

[closed, feel free to use this topic.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underground Nightclub   Underground Nightclub I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Underground Nightclub
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: Off-Grounds :: Liquor Store-
Jump to: