Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Makai's Skills

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Makai's Skills Empty
PostSubject: Makai's Skills   Makai's Skills I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:47 am

Name: Martial Arts

Ability: Makai is skilled in the art of self defence. He is a professional in Martial arts a Black Belt completely able to defend himself when it is need. His hits able to paralyse or even fatally wound a man (or woman) if it is need be. He has spent many years perfecting his martial arts. He is a master in many forms of other self defence forms not just martial arts. he is a master in 10 other forms of hand to hand combat some used to handle multiple opponents at once.

History: Makai took up Martial arts when he was know more then 10 years old. he learnt everything in seconds mastering everything the master taught him in only three yeas rising the belts becoming a black belt numerous times over and over learning never skills. he left when he went to university and began creating his owns tyle of martial arts and has suceeded. He mixed the 11 styles he learnt into one perfect style for himself to fully use.

--------------------------

Name: Cooking

Ability: Makai is an expert in cooking a master cheif. he enjoys cooking in his spare time making meals that rival the best of cheifs the top cheifs in the world his expertise in cooking matches their own. he can even make a meal from anything.

History: makai practiced from a young age to cook. he spent time with his families cheifs to learn to cook. They showed him many things from his years. As he grew older he began to read more cook books learning from them. He spent many years learning to cook and from the day he started he was a complete natural at the art of cooking.

--------------

Name: Rapid Learner

Ability: Makai has the ability to copy anything from when he sees it. He can learn anything in an instant. memorising books at rapid speeds reading through them. His mind rbeaks it down if he sees it visually and he instantly knows how it is done and then tries to perform it.

History: Makai has always been born with the ability to learn in an instant through reading or seeing it done visually or just hearing it.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

Makai's Skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makai's Skills   Makai's Skills I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 6:38 am

I'll approve this, but be sure not to do any godplay. Be realistic. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Makai's Skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makai's Skills   Makai's Skills I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 6:45 am

Oh course not
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Makai's Skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makai's Skills   Makai's Skills I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Makai's Skills
Page 1 of 1