Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Biology for Juniors

Go down 
+3
Cyra Redfield
Karatsu
Makai Kasai
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Biology for Juniors - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biology for Juniors   Biology for Juniors - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 1:03 am

'Matt' followed Kayleigh to the office, taking his shoes off before he stepped in). He watched her with a rather blank expression as she poured tea for herself. Did she look.. Troubled? He didn't know. He turned away from her when she finished, easily pouring a cup of tea for himself. For him, a rich Japanese student, tea-pouring was absolutely no problem for him.

He just picked up his tea cup when he heard a sudden crash. He flipped around (miraculously keeping the tea in his cup from spilling out) and stared at Kayleigh. "Are you alri--" he started, but just turned his head away when her skirt suddenly went up. Argh.

Who's that? Yagami Light's reincarnation? he thought, focusing on Dante instead... Which really didn't help much, as all he did was comment on Kayleigh. They know each other? They must've met in high school, since I don't know him. he thought, shrugging to himself. Oh well, Kayleigh was alright.

... That's not Yagami Light, though. he thought as he listened to the guy's outburst. He just sat next to Cyra, folding his legs neatly under him as he sipped tea.

Again, he had no idea that Cyra actually knew these people, quite more than he did, actually.
Back to top Go down
http://yummi-kun.deviantart.com
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Biology for Juniors   Biology for Juniors - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 1:31 am

She couldn't help but to feel a lot of sympathy for Kayleigh, that looked like something Cyra herself would do. She herself was a klutz, and it was a miracle that she hadn't done something like that yet. Sooner or later she probably would.

She frowned at Dantes comments, but tried to ignore them. She then realised that she hadn't noticed him being in here until now. Had he snuck in? And why did he ignore her? Maybe he thought she ignored her, or he like her hadn't noticed her until now. Or maybe he was just ashamed to be her boyfriend. She sighed. "What is Dante doing?" She whispered, more to herself than to Matt or Selenity, but he would've heard it anyway. She looked at Dante, trying to get eyecontact.

Last edited by Cyra Redfield on Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Biology for Juniors   Biology for Juniors - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 1:38 am

[[Actually, I'm pretty sure Dante had helped her up o-o; If not Karatsu would've definitely done something~]]
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Biology for Juniors   Biology for Juniors - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:03 am

[[Facepalm! I've got to stop reading and posting when I'm tired... Fixed it]]
Back to top Go down
Kaileigh

Kaileigh

PostSubject: Re: Biology for Juniors   Biology for Juniors - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:09 am

Kayleigh looked up at the teacher, disgusted to see him rolling his eyes. She hadn't fallen on purpose. Who wanted to be called a slut? She didn't. And she definetly hadn't been trying to impress her teacher! ''I think next time you should chose to not wear a skirt if you do not wish to be flashing your fellow students." "Maybe it might help for you to take a look at the dress code," she snarled at him, "If it said that I was allowed to wear a pair of shorts or jeans to class everyday, then I would, but I followed the dress code and it says 'skirt'!" Dante helped her to her feet and walked back to his desk. She tryed to ignore his remarks but agreed that what the teacher had done was wrong. She pushed him away as he tried to offer her another cup of tea. "What you want me to try that again?" she asked him angrily. Cyra came over and tried to help her and she thanked her. She walked out of his office, slamming the door behind her. "Well, so much for looking forward to bio.." she grumbled. She noticed that she had tea dripping off of her shirt and a cut on her hand from the glass. She went to her desk and put her books in her bag and slung it over her shoulder. With the hand that wasn't bleeding, she grabbed Dante by the wrist, giving him just enough time to pick up his books, and then stormed out of the class. She didn't care if they got in trouble, it was nothing that they wernt used to back at home. She wasn't going to stay in the class letting hot tea and blood stain her clothes, though it probably already had. She opened her locker and threw her things in, slamming it closed. Holding Dante's hand, she began to walk with him to his dorm.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Biology for Juniors   Biology for Juniors - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:16 am

"Hm, you know him?" 'Matt' remarked lightly to Cyra, hearing her remarks. He didn't know Dante at all, though he knew Kayleigh a little.

He sipped his tea thoughtfully, listening in on whatever Kayleigh was saying. Wow. The girl's mood got ruined instantly by that little situation. Then again, Kasai-sensei really is blunt, even if he tries to be nice. he thought, remembering when the teacher lectured him a little for having bad eyesight. Oh dear...

"... I think they just left the classroom," he said, blinking as he heard another door close.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Biology for Juniors   Biology for Juniors - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:28 am

Makai merely sipped his tea and spoke up at her, 'Actually you are able to wear shorts under your school skirt. " he sipped his tea quietly as he sat their, "No i do not wish for you to embarass yourself. But maybe you should tend to that wound" he had gotten use to telling people what he thought and didn't really care if he upset someone. He stood sat their drinking away his tea as if nothing had happened. The teacher merely shut his blue eyes as they left the classroom, "And i am merely simply stating a fact. People take things to literal these days." he sipped his tea completely calm/
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Biology for Juniors   Biology for Juniors - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:56 am

Cyra realised that Matt had heard her."Yeah." She said, but got no further. She wasn't prepared for the sudden outburst from Kayleigh. Unlike what Cyra would've done in that situation, Kayleigh actually stood up for herself. She really admired her for that. When Kayleigh dragged Dante with her though, her feelings darkened. Dante seemed to give Kayleigh a lot of attention, more than Cyra was comfortable with. She clenched the ends of her skirt so that her hands whitened. Following up on her answer to Matt, she whispered as to make sure no one else heard. "He is supposed to be my boyfriend..."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Biology for Juniors   Biology for Juniors - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 4:54 am

Makai sipped his tea looking straight past cyra at a wall. He sipped his tea once more and slowly sat it down. he had his hands on his lap as he sat their in silence for a few brief moments. he was thinking on what he should say, He could see from the look on Cyra's face that she was not happy with the attention Dante had been giving Kayleigh. The male had his hands folded on his lap as he slowly stood up and walked over to a small bonsi tree on the window and watered it, 'its probably none of my business but maybe you should talk to him." Even though he hadn't heard what she said he had a good guesss.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Biology for Juniors   Biology for Juniors - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 5:37 am

'Matt' stared at Cyra. Wait, she had a boyfriend? No, rephrase that. She had a boyfriend that just commented on Kayleigh's ass and then ran off with her?

Okay, there's something wrong with that, he thought. He didn't really know what to say, since he had no experience with relationships. It was damn obvious that she didn't like what was happening, though. If I were a girl.. I wouldn't take that shit. he thought, taking another sip of tea.

He was about to say something when he heard Kasai-sensei's word of advice? How in the world di the teacher hear her? "... I agree with Kasai-sensei, if you don't mind," he said, though he secretly believed that this teacher really should stop butting his head into other students' business. "... You should talk to both of them."
Back to top Go down
Dante Holloway

Dante Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Biology for Juniors   Biology for Juniors - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:05 am

Dante was being dragged away by Kayleigh, like, literally being dragged. "Skipping class.... I like it!" he laughed, his laughter actually sounding... Happy? "Hey uh, where the hell are we going by the way? If you hadn't noticed, I've actually made the effort to go to class.... So if we could-" he paused when his eyes shot down. "Wait!!!" he yelled, and when he stopped, she was pulled back abruptly from such a sudden halt. He turned around and ran back to the class room, walking up to the teacher, and standing before him. He bowed, then rose slowly. In a split second, he smacked the small tea cup out of his hand, listening to glass shatter against the wall. It broke into tiny shards; not much strength was put in it, but knowing Dante, he doesn't know his own strength. "Tea parties are for girls, last time I checked. Next time, you should but out of people's business...." he said, his tone rather serious. He started to walk away backwards, giving one slight wave as he put his other hand in his pocket. He then turned around and walked calmly out of the room. Once the door was shut, he broke into a sprint towards Kayleigh. "Lets go, let's go, let's go!" he said as he zipped right past her, a large smirk on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Biology for Juniors   Biology for Juniors - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:59 pm

"Maybe..." Cyra said, not sure if she really wanted to follow him. But when he came back and smacked the glass out of the teachers hand and additionally insulted him, she couldn't stand it. Sure, Kasai-sensei was wierd, but he didn't deserve that. As Dante walked of the room, Cyra rose, bowed to Kasai-sensei with a quick "Please forgive us" and then rushed after him. She started running after him, but knowing that she wouldn't be able to catch him due to her short legs, she yelled after him instead. "What the hell do you think you're doing!?"
Back to top Go down
Dante Holloway

Dante Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Biology for Juniors   Biology for Juniors - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 4:20 pm

He grumbled a swear and came to halt, curtly turning around and staring at her with hard eyes. Warmness or happyness no longer lingered within them. They were just cold, ice-blue eyes. "What's it look like? I'm leaving the class obviously," he snapped, his hand raising up to his head. He pressed his finger to his temple, calming down slightly. He didn't walk upto her, instead Dante let her come to him. "Oh boy, let me guess. Goody good here stood up for the perverted teacher in that room!" he said lowly, anger layering his tone. "Look Cyra," he said as he held up his hands in front of him, backing away. "I'm dealing with something right now, and I don't want to hurt you in the process. When I'm upset, I'm not myself." He lowered his arms and looked at her, stopping for a moment. "Its not that I'm trying to hurt you or anything, but I think that you're better off without me.... I don't want you anymore. I'm not the guy you need, I don't reach those standards. I'm sorry..." his voice broke and it was flat. With that, he turned around and headed towards the double doors.
Back to top Go down
Kaileigh

Kaileigh

PostSubject: Re: Biology for Juniors   Biology for Juniors - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 4:30 pm

Kayleigh began to chase after Dante. He had obviously done something that he had known he shouldn't have. She laughing thinking about some of the possibilities. "Dante, wait up!" she yelled to him. She heard an angry voice speak up behind her and she skidded to a stop. She turned around to find Cyra moving toward them quickly. By the look of it, it was Dante's bussiness, not hers. She caught up to him and grabbed him by the sleve, pulling him to stop. "I think she wants a word with you," she told him motioning to Cyra catching up to them. She kept walking until she was about 10 feet away from the two of them and she leaned her back against a wall waiting. As Dante mentioned that something was upsetting him, she looked at the floor feeling horrible for him. His face suddently changed from happy and excited to cold as he spoke to her in a harsh tone. She pushed off of the wall and began to walk down the hallway, until she came to the large wooden doors that would lead to the guys dorms. His voice cracked and she shook her head, wishing that Cyra wouldn't have come back out. He was devastated with the loss of his mother that had just occured the night before. He wasn't the type who wanted any sympathy held toward him and she was the only one he had told. She held the door open, leaving him enough space to storm through. She started for his dorm once again.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Biology for Juniors   Biology for Juniors - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:53 am

Cyra staggered back as Dante set his cold eyes at her. It took her a while to understand the meaning of what he said, and by that time both he and Kayleigh were already gone. He did what now? She never thought it would end so quickly. She had trouble holding back her tears now. "JERK!" She yelled after Dante, though it was more likely that they heard her in the classroom than that he heard it. Tears flowing down her cheeks, she ran to her dorm. The only reason she saw logical was that he left her for Kayleigh, and who could blame him? She was perfect for him, while Cyra was the opposite. "I don't want you anymore..." The words repeated over and over again in her head. She knew that it was a bad choice, leaving herself vulnerable like that. Never again would she trust anyone to be her boyfriend. Never. She didn't stop until she reached her dorm, where she threw herself on the bed.

[[Well, I guess I'm out of the RP x.X]]
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Biology for Juniors   Biology for Juniors - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:34 pm

And then 'Matt' was alone.

[[I ALWAYS WANTED TO POST THAT PFFT.]]

He silently watched Cyra leave, wondering what was going to happen.. And winced slightly when she heard him scream 'JERK!'. Oh dear, that means only one thing; he broke up with her.

The junior sighed, wondering if he should try to comfort her. He knew absolutely nothing about being in a relationship, so any words wouldn't leave a dent in her. Also, I'm not sure if it's a good idea to talk to a girl right after she broke up with her boyfriend.. he thought, shuddering. He'll talk to her once classes were over.

"Well this makes me want to get into a relationship," he muttered under his breath before taking a sip of tea.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Biology for Juniors   Biology for Juniors - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 4:49 pm

Makai walked up behind Matt sipping his tea silently, 'you are her friend correct? Then maybe you should go see her. You do not have to talk just be there for her in her current hour of need." he sipped his tea quietly, "Hm then again maybe i am not the best person to be telling this to you." He looked at Matt and gave a fake smile before turning and walking away into his classroom back to Matt, "But she does seem like she needs a friend at this moment."
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Biology for Juniors   Biology for Juniors - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:19 pm

... Damn right on that, 'Matt' thought as he finished his tea, glowering at the teacher. He really did talk to the students as if he knew them for his entire life, which was completely untrue. If 'Matt' didn't have self control he would've done the same thing Dante did.

Instead he stood up and placed his empty tea cup on Kasai-sensei's desk. "Then I'll be leaving," he said rather stiffly, the look on his face simply saying, "I was going to, bastard, but it'd be bad to skip class. If I get in trouble I'm going to blame it on you." He wouldn't dare say those words out loud, but he had the strange ability to say things silently. With those words he strode over to his desk, took his stuff, and left the classroom.

[[I guess I'm leaving too : D]]
Back to top Go down
Doreen Denaley

Doreen Denaley

PostSubject: Re: Biology for Juniors   Biology for Juniors - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:44 am

Only one hour to go before lunch and that class was biology. Life could not get any better. Doreen walked towards the biology room enthusiastically. Room 30 took her a little bit longer than the other rooms to find, but eventually she darted over the doorstep, ending up frozen.

The class was almost empty! How could that be? Doreen her smile faded a bit. Oh no, she was not too late, was she? She started to fidgeting the sleeve of her shirt nervously with one hand, while searching in her bag with the other hand. After a few second she found what she wanted. As she did not like to wear a watch, she had decided to carry her watch in her bag. It was not the most practical solution, but it would do for now.

As she looked at her watch she noticed she was not too late, but she was not that early as well. So what kept the other students? She stuffed the watch back into her bag, sat down on the front row of the class and help up her arm while waving at the teacher.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biology for Juniors   Biology for Juniors - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Biology for Juniors
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3