Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

first day of P.E.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Colin

Colin

first day of P.E. Empty
PostSubject: first day of P.E.   first day of P.E. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 3:21 pm

colin walked into the gymnasium, "Death To THEIR World Order" had ended some minutes ago and colin then started listening to "Nothing Frequency" by "Autopilot Off". He wondered if the girls he'd seen earlier in the hall were in this class this period, then he stopped caring and leaned against a wall, singing quietly to the song he was listening.
Back to top Go down
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

first day of P.E. Empty
PostSubject: Re: first day of P.E.   first day of P.E. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:07 pm

Mikazuki walked into the gym and saw the guy that she saw earlier in their.
She was gonna talk to him but she realized if he wanted to talk to her he would've talked to her in the main entrance so instead she went on about dribbling the soccer ball, but she kept looking over her shoulder at him
Back to top Go down
Colin

Colin

first day of P.E. Empty
PostSubject: Re: first day of P.E.   first day of P.E. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 5:25 pm

Colin looked up in boredom to see one of the girls he saw earlier dribbling a soccer ball and looking at him occasionally. his monotonous stare not changing he put his head back down and changed the song on his ipod to "skumfuk" by sum 41. quietly singing the lyrics colin sat down, took out his psp and started playing monster hunter.
Back to top Go down
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

first day of P.E. Empty
PostSubject: Re: first day of P.E.   first day of P.E. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:09 pm

Mikazuki realized obviously the conversation would progress to nothing if she didnt say something. She knew he probably wasnt interested in talking to "a girl like her" but she knew they would probably have alot in common
She thought to herself, "Nobody ever tries to get to know me and they judge too"
She decided to go up and say hi to him so she began walking across the gymnasium to where he was using his psp and listening to his ipod. She took out her ipod and started listening to but its better if you do by pan!c at the disco.
Back to top Go down
Colin

Colin

first day of P.E. Empty
PostSubject: Re: first day of P.E.   first day of P.E. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:05 pm

colin once again looked up from his wyvern ass hauling to see if the girl was looking at him again to find she was walking toward him. after finishing the quest he saved and turned off his psp, putting into into one of the pockets on the inside of his fathers work jacket turned parka then putting his hands into the front pockets.
Back to top Go down
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

first day of P.E. Empty
PostSubject: Re: first day of P.E.   first day of P.E. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 10:46 pm

As mikazuki was walking towards the boy he seemed to be getting ready? to talk to her she guessed.
He put his hands in his pockets and put his psp away
OC:wrong order i know sorry
IC:
She stopped when she got in front of him and smiled. Hoping she wasnt being creepy and said, "Hi im mikazuki but u can call me mika. Nice to meet you"
Back to top Go down
Colin

Colin

first day of P.E. Empty
PostSubject: Re: first day of P.E.   first day of P.E. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:18 pm

colin took his hand out of his pocket to do a peace sign "Anon, short for anonymous" colin said, his face not changing a bit. "nice to meet you mika."
Back to top Go down
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

first day of P.E. Empty
PostSubject: Re: first day of P.E.   first day of P.E. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:39 pm

Mikazuki smiled when he put up a peace sign and she heard him say he wanted to remain anonymous. She thought it was kind of a fun like a game
"Well hi anon" she said when she was interrupted by the bell. Well free periods over
see you around.
She left for music class and glanced back at him once and smiled with an accompany of a wave
Back to top Go down
Colin

Colin

first day of P.E. Empty
PostSubject: Re: first day of P.E.   first day of P.E. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:41 pm

colin does nothing and leaves
IC:i know this and last post are pretty short
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

first day of P.E. Empty
PostSubject: Re: first day of P.E.   first day of P.E. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 2:13 am

Topic Closed

[[Alright, guys, nice roleplay, but may I butt in and request that you guys put in more effort when RPing? I'm not talking about length (though one-liners are not allowed) but punctuation, capitalization, etc. This website is a place for semi-literate RPers and above.]]
Back to top Go down
http://yummi-kun.deviantart.com
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

first day of P.E. Empty
PostSubject: Re: first day of P.E.   first day of P.E. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 8:26 am

kay =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

first day of P.E. Empty
PostSubject: Re: first day of P.E.   first day of P.E. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

first day of P.E.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: Other Rooms :: Gymnasium-
Jump to: