Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Kassidy Leyden

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kassidy Leyden

Kassidy Leyden

Kassidy Leyden Empty
PostSubject: Kassidy Leyden   Kassidy Leyden I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:24 am

Vital Statistics

Name - Kassidy Leyden
Age/Grade - 17/ Junior
Gender - Female
Height - 5ft 6in
Weight - 100 lbs

Appearance - Kassidy has short dark hair that she wears stright. She is a Slim girl as she likes her cheerleading and dancing. She has dark skin with dreamy blue eyes. she likes her pink dresses and cute tops you can just say shes a typical girly girl loves make-up and boys
she can be very loud and likes to be the centre of attention.

Relations:

Sexuality - She is straight and likes it that way.

Preferences - She likes tall, dark and handsome guys like any girl but her dream guy would be someone that can make her laugh and treat her good

Likes - Partying, Guys, her friends and family, dancing, cheerleading ,her dog back at home, make-up, dvd nights ,Shopping and playing piano.

Dislikes - Spiders, Bichty girls , People that get way too fat, False people

Back Story

History - Kassidy was born in england but when she was 10 her father got a new job in Mississippi so her and her family - mum her 2 sisters had to move. kassidy was very up-set and her and her dad don't get along so great she only talks to him if she needs something and as he wants to make a go of things with her he will go along with it. Kassidy went off the rails for abit shopliffing and always going to parties and getting drunk but shes calmed down alot she still likes a good party. she is the life and soul of evrything andd loves the centre of attention. She is very popular with the boys aswell and most girls want to be friends with her but some are just plain jelous

Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Kassidy Leyden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kassidy Leyden   Kassidy Leyden I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 2:17 am

May you please explain exactly how Kassidy ended up in Whisper Hallow? Also, please improve on your grammar--there area lot of run-on sentences in your history section.
Back to top Go down
http://yummi-kun.deviantart.com
Kassidy Leyden

Kassidy Leyden

Kassidy Leyden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kassidy Leyden   Kassidy Leyden I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 7:36 pm

IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE LIKE THAT JUST I DONT WANT TO BE A PART OF THIS DUMB WEBSITE YOU ALL REALLY NEED TO GET A LIFE CYA
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Kassidy Leyden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kassidy Leyden   Kassidy Leyden I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:23 am

If that's what you think, then it's okay. Please don't ever come back.
Back to top Go down
http://yummi-kun.deviantart.com
Kaileigh

Kaileigh

Kassidy Leyden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kassidy Leyden   Kassidy Leyden I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 4:56 pm

Agreed. Someone needs a major attitude adjustment...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kassidy Leyden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kassidy Leyden   Kassidy Leyden I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kassidy Leyden
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: General Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: