Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Zane's nerdy skills wip

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zane

Zane

Zane's nerdy skills wip Empty
PostSubject: Zane's nerdy skills wip   Zane's nerdy skills wip I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:07 am

Name: Tennis

Ability: This makes Zane seem cool with the people who play Tennis there, even though he doesnt like half of them. At school Zane's rep for tennis is neutral. He can play shots really good especially with his forehand and drop shots.

History: Zane started tennis when he was 5. It wasnt professional tennis but he played it at his house. When he turned 10 he was sent to the Tennis Academy every Saturdays. Zane didnt like it especially on Saturdays. Soon he started to like playing Tennis even if it was on his Saturdays. When he turned 13 he had beaten his coach in a singles match. He left the academy 4 months later.

Name: (Obviously the name of the skill, baseball, basketball or just sports)

Ability: (What does this do to your reputation? Does it do anything? Does it make you

History:
(How did you obtain this? Did you practice? Was it genetically?)
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Zane's nerdy skills wip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zane's nerdy skills wip   Zane's nerdy skills wip I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 5:03 pm

A couple of quirks I have:

"He can play shots really well"
"sent to the Tennis Academy on Saturdays" or "every Saturday."
You can omit the the fact that he didn't like it as this becomes apparent in your next sentence.

Again, these are just quirks of mine. You're not required to make these changes.
Back to top Go down
http://inuprivatehigh.forumotion.com/

Zane's nerdy skills wip
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: General Creation :: Skill Creation-
Jump to: