Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Saizo's New Home

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Izanagi

Izanagi

Saizo's New Home Empty
PostSubject: Saizo's New Home   Saizo's New Home I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 12:41 pm

Saizo swiped the keycard in the front doors, where the doors opened up to reveal the male dormitory common room. Saizo knealt down to pick up his belongings again, and strolled inside. His big green eyes widened at the arcade that just up ahead, amazed that even a school like this would have it. Saizo returned his attention towards the dorm rooms, where stood in front of and sighed. This is my new home, Saizo thought to himself, It feels all to wierd to be true. Saizo took a key which was dangling from his pocket and stuck it into the lock, unlocking the door to Dorm 7 and opening it. He peeked inside and then took one giant step inside, unaware of the suprise he was about to undergo.
Back to top Go down
Maria Challis

Maria Challis

Saizo's New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saizo's New Home   Saizo's New Home I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 3:22 pm

Ria grinned sheepishly upon noticing Saizo's reaction. He's like a kid let loose in a candy store... she thought to herself, watching his face light up in amusement as he proceeded through. Well, he couldn't say she hadn't warned him- wanting to leave school was completely out of the question.

Just following him along, armed with only a small percentage of his luggage, Ria kept quiet, not wanting to spoil the peaceful atmosphere.

Looking up to the door-number, she couldn't help but smile. Heh, how ironic! she thought. Her dorm just happened to be 'unlucky' 13, but Saizo's was 'lucky' number 7.

Standing behind him, she watched as he carefully opened the door, taking in the moment.
Back to top Go down
JoshEppers

JoshEppers

Saizo's New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saizo's New Home   Saizo's New Home I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:17 pm

OC: is this open?
Back to top Go down
Maria Challis

Maria Challis

Saizo's New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saizo's New Home   Saizo's New Home I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:35 am

Argh, completely forgot to mention this was closed! >.<''

Sorry, but it's finished and was moved to here! However, I guess even that topic's finished now. Sorry again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Saizo's New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saizo's New Home   Saizo's New Home I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saizo's New Home
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: Male Dormitory :: Common Room-
Jump to: