Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

You coming? *Open*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maria Challis

Maria Challis

You coming? *Open* Empty
PostSubject: You coming? *Open*   You coming? *Open* I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 11:42 am

Maybe he's not in at the moment. No, he'll be in. You said you'd meet up with him to show him around town a bit... well, either way, you still need to go grocery shopping.

Ria swept her fringe to the side as she came to a halt outside Saizo's dorm. It was a breezy Sunday out, so she'd come dressed up in a black turtleneck sweater, navy skinny jeans, and her long grey winter-coat. Her black tote hung on her shoulder.

Here we go... she thought to herself as she rapped on the door, awaiting some form of reply.
Back to top Go down
Izanagi

Izanagi

You coming? *Open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: You coming? *Open*   You coming? *Open* I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:21 pm

From inside Saizo's dorm, the song "How to Save a Life" by The Fray was playing, and Saizo was singing along to it, his voice almost fully matured but with still a hint of the childish sound. As he heard the multiple knocks aginst his room door, he stopped singing and ran to open the door, curious of who it was. The sound of a deadbolt sliding against the wood rang loudly, the knob slowly turned and the door opened to reveal Saizo, wearing a white dress shirt, black jeans, no shoes, and a black fedora on top of his mess of blue hair. "Hey Maria, I'll be ready in a moment," Saizo said, the music still playing in the background, stroking what was a light moustache on his face, "I think I forgot a razor and shaving cream, so I just need to grab my wellet and shoes."
Back to top Go down
Maria Challis

Maria Challis

You coming? *Open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: You coming? *Open*   You coming? *Open* I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:29 am

Ria nodded sheepishly, "O-Ok, I guess..." Setting down her bag, she casually leaned against the now-open door, and took a glance round the room as she listened to the music.

"Heh, didn't know you had such great taste in music." she called, humming along. She wasn't too brilliant at singing, so wouldn't dare attempt to avoid embarrassment. However, humming didn't neccessarily have to be in tune, right?
Back to top Go down
Izanagi

Izanagi

You coming? *Open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: You coming? *Open*   You coming? *Open* I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:59 pm

Saizo turned his head Maria when she complimented is choice in music, and replied, "Thanks, and just telling you a wise lesson learned, Don't judge someone's taste in music until you know their ENTIRE playlist. You may end up listening to some of the most awful music if you don't."
Saizo laughed to himself, remembering the one time something like that heppened, and continued his search, and nabbed his wallet which was sitting upon a kitchen counter. He walked over to the bathroom, where he took a bottle of sweet smelling cologne and spritzed it a few times on his neck. He set the cologne down and returned to where Maria was, slipping on his beat up old sneakers when he reached the doorway. "Welll, Shall We," Sazio asked as he made a motion of leaving.
Back to top Go down
Izanagi

Izanagi

You coming? *Open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: You coming? *Open*   You coming? *Open* I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:05 pm

((Excuse the double post. I hit the post button, wasn't finished, hit the stop button, then I finished. It made two posts, and the site won't let me remove the first one.))
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

You coming? *Open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: You coming? *Open*   You coming? *Open* I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:30 pm

[[Deleted the first one for you .3.]]
Back to top Go down
http://yummi-kun.deviantart.com
Maria Challis

Maria Challis

You coming? *Open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: You coming? *Open*   You coming? *Open* I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:53 am

(( Haha ^.^ ))

"Mhm..." she nodded. She hadn't really thought about it that way before. Generally, with her old friends, she had the same taste of alternative/rock/indie. Sure, some 'classical' music managed to weave it's way in somehow, but that was only for when she needed to relax- or if she was just waking up.

Ria nodded to Saizo when he motioned to go, picking up her bag once more.
Back to top Go down
Izanagi

Izanagi

You coming? *Open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: You coming? *Open*   You coming? *Open* I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:04 am

Saizo turned back to his room once more, stopping the music playing on his laptop in the middle of the popular Kansas song "Dust in the Wind", shutting the laptop off, and flicking off the lights.

"Let's Go," Saizo said as he slowly shut the door to his room and locked it. He felt a sudden vibration in his pants pocket , and felt around for his phone. He pulled out his phone and flipped it open, revealing his new text message which said, "Today's Libra Horoscope: Your lucky day is today, live it to the fullest possible. Try new things, be yourself, and have fun. The way you act will affect today's course of actions, so be yourself and avoid being someone you're not." Saizo quickly closed his phone after reading this, and felt. Happy and hopeful of today's outcome.

(What next?)
Back to top Go down
Maria Challis

Maria Challis

You coming? *Open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: You coming? *Open*   You coming? *Open* I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:57 am

"C'mon then! Don't want to miss the bus!" Ria smiled playfully, tugging at Saizo's sleeve, not paying particular attention to his phone.

"Grocery shopping'll have to be the last stop if you wanna do other stuff first, so...yeah~? Anywhere you want to go?" Frankly, anywhere would do just fine for Ria, just as long as they had fun while doing so.

Besides, the last time she went off-campus, it was only for a short walk, and she didn't do anything too significant. So today... would be different. Today would be a fun day out.

(( Take your pick ;D ))
Back to top Go down
Izanagi

Izanagi

You coming? *Open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: You coming? *Open*   You coming? *Open* I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:07 pm

Off the top of his head, Saizo said, "I'd really like to see that roller rink, or the kareoke box. Doesn't really matter which one." Saizo had seen these places on his way in, and he was curious about the two places. Its gonna be an amazing day, Saizo thought to himself as he led Maria outside to the bus, I can just feel it.
Back to top Go down
Maria Challis

Maria Challis

You coming? *Open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: You coming? *Open*   You coming? *Open* I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:42 am

"Sure... roller rink's only round corner, whereas karaoke needs the bus..." she pulled a face, "But I guess we can do both."

Making her way steadily away from the bus stop, she began heading in the direction of the roller rink, which was mere blocks away, still tugging at Saizo's sleeve.

Thread closed! o3o

Moved to here~! because I'm evil >;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

You coming? *Open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: You coming? *Open*   You coming? *Open* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You coming? *Open*
Page 1 of 1