Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Announcement on RPing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Announcement on RPing Empty
PostSubject: Announcement on RPing   Announcement on RPing I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 11:03 pm

I noticed a little quirk in several roleplaying posts here that might soon grow into a habit. Well, this quirk is posting pictures (mainly tektek) of what your character looks like in this particular roleplay before starting the full out post.

Let me first make my point that I disapprove of this because I believe that words should be used to describe your character when roleplaying, but I'm not banning it, simply because banning it is unfair and unjust, and I can see why anyone would do it. However, I do ask you that if you do this, please make it a spoiler so it doesn't distract anyone or clutter up the forum.

Spoiler:

Please take notice of this, I will be checking that members do this if they indeed post pictures.
Back to top Go down
http://yummi-kun.deviantart.com
Maria Challis

Maria Challis

Announcement on RPing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement on RPing   Announcement on RPing I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 11:22 am

My bad! I've fixed mine where appropriate...kinda... o.e''
Back to top Go down

Announcement on RPing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: The Grounds :: The Bulletin Board-
Jump to: