Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

AH EMO MOMENT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
James Poe

James Poe

AH EMO MOMENT Empty
PostSubject: AH EMO MOMENT   AH EMO MOMENT I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:24 am

James Felt no fear as he stood close to the edge of the building. He wasnt wearing his uniform yet he didnt care if a teacher saw infact he was pretty sure one would. HE had wanted to feel numb so he wore a tight tank top letting the cold do the job. There were fresh cuts on his arm but they were clean of blood James wondered if any one would ask how he cleaned them. His hands were jammed in his jeans pockets causing them to sag a little. He shook his hair into face and rummage through his pockets looking to razor. Desperately needing to pain to stop the tears threatening to fall. When he couldn't find it and the tears were about to come he stepped towards the edge preparing himself for the fall. Then he stopped instantly when he heard a noise behind him knowing he wouldn't forgive himself if some one saw him fall
Back to top Go down
Cyuria

Cyuria

AH EMO MOMENT Empty
PostSubject: Re: AH EMO MOMENT   AH EMO MOMENT I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:40 am

Yuri had woken up late and was going to miss her first class, not that she really cared, I mean that teacher wasn't her faveorite and She was upset she didn't have a certain teacher's class, So really she would have skipped it even if she had woken up on time. She wasn't wearing her uniform, She hadn't had time to change, And really she didn't wear one anyway. She modified the hemlines and switched it up all the time. She was wearing a short blue skirt and a belly top, Her blue blazer just draping over her shoulders and her heels tapping on the ground.

Yuri was going to miss class anyhow, So she just walked up to the fourth floor. Hoping to eat while she sat up there. She pulled her long straightened blue hair into a pony-tail and was working on putting on her bracelets, But then she saw someone, Standing by the edge, Her blue eyes popped with shock, that maybe the person was going to jump. Yeah, sure a year ago she might have done the same. Her life was horrible, but she hadn't jumped or anything so she well wasn't going to let this boy.

She moved closer, Her high heels clicking with every step. She knew he could already hear her, But she really could care less. She walked to just a few steps behind him and asked, "What the hell are you doing?" As if she didn't know! Many girls wouldn't be able to sense that he would have jumped, but Yuri being one who might have jumped herself a while back, she could tell.
Back to top Go down
James Poe

James Poe

AH EMO MOMENT Empty
PostSubject: Re: AH EMO MOMENT   AH EMO MOMENT I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 3:09 pm

"I'm enjoying the view" James said simply no emotion in his voice as he continued to look out over the grounds. He couldn't bring himself to turn around he hated people seeing his broken side. It wasn't long however before he collapsed on the ground pulling his knees up to his face as he got the razor out trying to get to the blood and pain before the girl could stop him. Before the tears came and he showed weakness. He couldn't show weakness it wasn't manly. He couldn't help but look back for second wanting to see the face of the girl that had extended his life span even a few moments. BUt when he saw the worry in her eyes he put the razor back and looked forward again cursing himself for being unable to cause a girl pain.
Back to top Go down
Cyuria

Cyuria

AH EMO MOMENT Empty
PostSubject: Re: AH EMO MOMENT   AH EMO MOMENT I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:16 pm

Yuri didn't believe one word of that, That was all a stupid lie. That was confirmed when he dropped to the ground and grabbed a razor. Her heart started beating faster and her eyes showed immense pain. She couldn't stand to see someone come so close to causing themselves pain, It brought back such terrible memories... Yuri didn't want to think about all the times she'd cut herself in the past, But those times were over. Now she had a chance to help someone else in a similar situation.

Yuri ran to his side and kneeled beside him, She put her hand on his shoulder, as if to comfort him. But then out of no where she grabbed his shirt with both hands and pulled him up in a threatening manner, She was stronger than she looked and She wasn't taking any of this crap. Her body language was rough and angry, but her deep blue eyes reflected Pain and sadness. They showed the fear lying beneath her many layers. It was finally sinking in that this boy was just about to cut himself before... The fear that he could have been seriously injured or even worse. He could have died.

"I said, What the HELL are you doing?!" She tried her hardest to sound mean and deadly like normal but somehow her tone came out broken and hurt, Her voice broke near the middle of the sentence and now she closes her eyes. Trying to keep the tears from flooding out of her eyes. Her memories comeing back to her... All the things she had done or almost done. All the things she had expierienced in her life, And now the same pain she was feeling because of this boy. This stupid kid, Even though he was probably older than her. He was just a stupid kid, Just like she had once been. She had been forced to grow up, She had almost killed herself... She didn't want him to go through the same pain and regret she had.
Back to top Go down
James Poe

James Poe

AH EMO MOMENT Empty
PostSubject: Re: AH EMO MOMENT   AH EMO MOMENT I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:26 pm

As Soon as James saw the pain in the girls eyes he could think of nothing else to do but grab her and pull her into a hug. He forgot about his pain and focused his energy into hers. "don't cry I'm sorry for being an idiot just don't cry" James pleaded wanting nothing else than to see light in this girls eyes. He new he'd be pissed at himself for bringing this girl pain later but for now he was gonna focus on making her happy again even if he wasn't. He didn't want her to feel his pain he wanted to give her whatever happiness he had left.
Back to top Go down
Cyuria

Cyuria

AH EMO MOMENT Empty
PostSubject: Re: AH EMO MOMENT   AH EMO MOMENT I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 1:32 am

Yuri was more than surprised when he pulled her into a hug, she gasped. This boy, Who just a few moments ago was going end his young life, Was now telling her not to cry... And apologizing. She was confused, Maybe she had pegged him wrong... Maybe he wasn't the type she had been thinking of. But he seemed like it, But then why would he be so concerned with a girls feelings? That was a question that didn't yet have an answer. She sat there with him hugging her for a moment, before she slightly wrapped her arms back around him too. Not that she was going to forgive him for what he had almost done, But she felt it was the right thing to do. He had given her quite a scare after all... Although admitting that was not on her to-do-list in present or future.

She let out a shaky sigh and then said in a tired voice. "Stupid." Yuri was trying to insult him instead of realize herself how much she had been scared for him, For his life. For the life of a stranger... She had become so different... Pain hurt more than it used to and the tears flowed more freely. But she refused to cry here, She didn't cry often... In fact it had been a while since she had cried. She wasn't normaly a cry-baby, And nothing much phazed her anymore... Only when something brought back memories or she saw someone making the same mistakes she had...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

AH EMO MOMENT Empty
PostSubject: Re: AH EMO MOMENT   AH EMO MOMENT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AH EMO MOMENT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: The Halls :: Fourth Floor (Under Construction)-
Jump to: