Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Upon leaving the Corridor...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lupeasaur

Lupeasaur

Upon leaving the Corridor... Empty
PostSubject: Upon leaving the Corridor...   Upon leaving the Corridor... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:26 pm

Violet breathed a heavy sigh of relief as she closed the door behind her and she sank to the floor.
"Great, you made a fool of yourself Violet. Two boys who actually want to talk to you and you looked like an idiot. Yare yare, mainichi mainichi, soshite... Itsumi hitori dake ni!" She kicked the wall and cringed at the pain in her foot.
Now wasn't that clever... This is what temper tantrums do to oneself...
She flopped onto her bed with her book still in her hand and stared at the ceiling. It'll be... weird to have visitors... For a change. "I've forgotten... To go to maths." she cringed. "Missing one lesson won't kill me..."
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

PostSubject: Re: Upon leaving the Corridor...   Upon leaving the Corridor... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:33 pm

As Kan said, he decided to visit Violet... although, he was kinda nervous himself, he didn't know why, guess it was because this was somebody new he was meeting... he decided to go a bit early so he had time to go to the School Field after, to meet up with Seb and his bro.

Kan suddenly heard a bang on the wall in one of the rooms... huh? Kan checked the number... this was her room? What was she doing? Kan then noticed... he was in the Girl's Dorm... was this right? Kan sighed and opened the door...

"Hello Miss V." Kan said saying her nickname Seb made for her. "...Am I intruding?"
Back to top Go down
Lupeasaur

Lupeasaur

PostSubject: Re: Upon leaving the Corridor...   Upon leaving the Corridor... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:36 pm

Violet shot up and looked around the room in a bit of a panick.
"Oh it's you Kan." she sighed and stood up. "No you're not intruding..." she smiled. "It's tidy so it's not like there's anything you shouldn't see..." She trailed off and stared at one of the posters on her wall. The caption was in Spanish. "Oh, feel free to use the sofa..." she turned a little pink. I'm no good at keeping guests, especially not male ones...
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

PostSubject: Re: Upon leaving the Corridor...   Upon leaving the Corridor... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:53 pm

Kan did look around her room... it was pretty tidy... and a lot of foreign posters... wait, does she know more then those languages she just spoke before?

Kan thought about his room... it looked... HORRIBLE!... This was a nice view aside from his pad, which looked like a tornado hit it.

"Sure, t-thanks." Kan looked around like he never saw another room beside his own, he sat on the sofa and rotated his shoulder for a sec... it was quiet for a sec, what should he say... she doesn't like Soccer, well, she can't play it well... oh ya!

"So, do you know all these languages?"

Last edited by The Death Wish on Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lupeasaur

Lupeasaur

PostSubject: Re: Upon leaving the Corridor...   Upon leaving the Corridor... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:55 pm

Violet nodded enthusiastically.
"Yeah." She smiled at Kan. "All of them. I really like languages."
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

PostSubject: Re: Upon leaving the Corridor...   Upon leaving the Corridor... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:00 pm

Kan smiled, so she knew a lot eh? That's pretty good... she could be a Translator or something along those lines when she's looking for a job... it pays good... doesn't it?

Kan only spoke Norwegian aside from English, it was vital for communication in Norway, since a lot of people didn't really speak English.

Small talk was getting done, now he planned on talking about Archery. "You know, there's no Archery team in this school, like I said back in the hallway..." Kan thought for a sec, he heard that the school takes proposals in adding additional teams if enough people request it...

"But!" Kan got up all excited for some reason, "If you really want it, I'll help you!" Kan was now like a shining star of enthusiastic display... "I'll get Archery onto the list of teams!" Kan then sat down... "...If want it, that is."
Back to top Go down
Lupeasaur

Lupeasaur

PostSubject: Re: Upon leaving the Corridor...   Upon leaving the Corridor... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:02 pm

Violet brightened considerally and she half skipped over to him and took his hands.
"Really!?" she asked exasperately. "You'd really do that??" She was beaming from ear to ear, exposing her teeth from which her braces were recently removed.
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

PostSubject: Re: Upon leaving the Corridor...   Upon leaving the Corridor... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:06 pm

Kan was taken by surprise when she took his hands, Kan was blushing slightly but started smiling right after, shaking it off... he continued, "O-Of course! I actually wanted to try it too, I heard of it, but none of my schools never had it... but this could be our only chance to get what we want... well... what you want, I want to see if it's good for me."

"It seems you really love it, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Lupeasaur

Lupeasaur

PostSubject: Re: Upon leaving the Corridor...   Upon leaving the Corridor... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:09 pm

Violet released his hands and smiled gratefully.
"Thank you very much." She hadn't noticed Kan's blush or that she'd acted over the top. She was rather glad of the prospect of being able to try her hobby at this school. She laughed and her raven hair shook about her face.
"It's really nice of you... You've only just met me too. Most people find me a little... differnt."
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

PostSubject: Re: Upon leaving the Corridor...   Upon leaving the Corridor... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:15 pm

"Your welcome." Kan said shortly after, she seemed like she really loved the sport... that was some dedication... he wish he had the dedication for Boxing or Soccer... but... he never really took the two seriously, he only took part in it for fun.

Kan forced a smile, "Everybody is a little... different." Kan remembered when he told his Bro his... very unusual fetish... it was embarrassing indeed, his Bro made things worse, he thought he could trust him, but he made things worse by laughing at the situation.

"I'm a little different, but I wouldn't want to say..." Kan thought about it... what if Violet could... WAIT! Why was he thinking that? Kan pinched his cheek for a sec and looked down for a sec... how did he ever get this weird fetish?

"Ya, anyhow, I'll request it, I'll try to get my Bro to help too. And maybe Seb..."
Back to top Go down
Lupeasaur

Lupeasaur

PostSubject: Re: Upon leaving the Corridor...   Upon leaving the Corridor... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:19 pm

Violet cocked her head to one side and raised an eyebrow.
"You know pinching yourself is probably not good for you." she smiled. "Oh." she remembered his saying that he'd like to try archery. "If you're interested. You can have a look at my bow. I keep it because I don't want to part with it." she smiled. "It's in the top drawer of the chest over there, but keep out of the other drawers... ne?" she scratched the back of her head a little as she said this.
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

PostSubject: Re: Upon leaving the Corridor...   Upon leaving the Corridor... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:26 pm

Kan chuckled a bit, "Ya, but it wakes me up kinda." Kan said in reply, "Really? S-Sure, I'll have a look at it..." Kan followed her directions and found the bow with ease... it looked pretty nice, he wasn't planning on looking in the other drawers... OR WAS HE...?

Dun
Dun
Duuunnn

All sarcasm aside, Kan checked the bow and pulled the string a tiny bit, it was really nice, "Heheh, did this cost a lot?"
Back to top Go down
Lupeasaur

Lupeasaur

PostSubject: Re: Upon leaving the Corridor...   Upon leaving the Corridor... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:29 pm

Violet nodded. She wasn't going to disclose how much.
"It's very lightweight which makes it easier to handle, it's a bit smaller than a standard bow because of my... vertical dificulties... And the string is good and taught so it's hard to pull back, but you get a lot of power out of it." she walked over and pulled her quiver out of the same drawer. "The arrows have notches in the tail so that you can allign them correctly on the bow, they go into the slot on the side of the bow, it helps to keep them steady."
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

PostSubject: Re: Upon leaving the Corridor...   Upon leaving the Corridor... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:32 pm

Kan was smiling all of a sudden... this girl did like Archery, that's good to hear, he listened to her intently... "So all this is suited to your style, that's good, go with what's best." Kan gave her the bow and nodded his head, "Thanks." Kan sat back on the sofa...

"Your serious about Archery huh?" Kan knew this would be obvious to her.
Back to top Go down
Lupeasaur

Lupeasaur

PostSubject: Re: Upon leaving the Corridor...   Upon leaving the Corridor... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:34 pm

Violet shot an arrow past his head into the wall.
"That's a stupid question." she pouted. "Don't worry I won't accidentally hit you... On purpose is another matter though." she grinned and put the items away, running her fingertips along the edge of the bow as she did so. "It's extremely important to me..."
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

PostSubject: Re: Upon leaving the Corridor...   Upon leaving the Corridor... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:41 pm

Kan saw the arrow coming... but by pure terror, he was frozen...

"W-W-What are you doing!?" Kan was scared there, "Good thing you didn't miss the spot... woo..." Kan's heart was beating now... she was serious alright...

"Ya... it is a stupid question..." Kan thought about the sports he liked... but he wasn't... serious about either of them.

"Ya, that stupid question almost lead me to death." Kan chuckled to brighten the mood, that was a dangerous situation... he wasn't going to refer to that anymore...

Kan rubbed his chin for a sec... "Hey, do you play Video Games?"
Back to top Go down
Lupeasaur

Lupeasaur

PostSubject: Re: Upon leaving the Corridor...   Upon leaving the Corridor... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:43 pm

Violet grinned again.
"Who doesn't?" she ran a hand through her midnight locks and slumped herself down on the opposite end of the sofa. "They're great, I like to think of myself as a bit of a female gamer."
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

PostSubject: Re: Upon leaving the Corridor...   Upon leaving the Corridor... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:53 pm

Kan was quiet... for a while... "Seriously!?" Kan was excited once again, what a day... he found another gamer like himself! Kan nodded to himself, arms crossed... "That's nice to hear... very nice..." Kan looked at her...

"I challenge you!" Kan got up, shining fully... "To any game you propose!"
Back to top Go down
Lupeasaur

Lupeasaur

PostSubject: Re: Upon leaving the Corridor...   Upon leaving the Corridor... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:56 pm

Violet grinned she liked a challenge and was glad to have someone to talk to who was comfortable around her. She pondered a list of games for awhile.
"Do you play Call of Duty?" she asked finally flashing a smile. She didn't smile around people she didn't feel comfortable with, which was a shame because she had a nice smile.
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

PostSubject: Re: Upon leaving the Corridor...   Upon leaving the Corridor... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:06 pm

Kan was silent yet again... "...Yes I do!" Kan was going to have fun alright, Call of Duty... he played that a lot...

"Alright, let's play that, to the winner goes the spoils!" Kan chuckled, well, this was good she was interested in games, you don't find any female gamers really, this was a rare encounter.
Back to top Go down
Lupeasaur

Lupeasaur

PostSubject: Re: Upon leaving the Corridor...   Upon leaving the Corridor... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:09 pm

Violet nodded.
"And the winner can ask the loser to do something and they have to comply like a command. So if the winner said you had to tidy their room or something then you have to do it." she was excited, no-one really asked her to play video games except her online 'friends'. She grabbed an old television from her wardrobe and plugged that in, plugging an Xbox into that. She handed Kan a controller.
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

PostSubject: Re: Upon leaving the Corridor...   Upon leaving the Corridor... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:28 pm

Kan nodded, he just wanted to play...

Kan took the controller and took a deep breath, like this was a serious competition... well, it was kinda...

As soon as the game was on, he smirked... he played a lot, and his skills we're pretty good, she was probably good herself, it was gonna be a challenge... he hoped.

"Let the games begin!"
Back to top Go down
Lupeasaur

Lupeasaur

PostSubject: Re: Upon leaving the Corridor...   Upon leaving the Corridor... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 2:22 pm

(It's hard to RP this sort of thing so we'll have our own version of the time warp!)
Violet cursed as she had lost - though not by much.
"Damn it... I guess you win." she scoweld at Kan through her blue eyes and sighed putting her controller down on the floor in front of her.
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

PostSubject: Re: Upon leaving the Corridor...   Upon leaving the Corridor... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 2:29 pm

"I won? It went by fast..." Kan was shocked on how fast it went, I guess when your having fun time passes by...

"Alright... so you have to do what I say!" Kan grinned all of a sudden...

"Play another game with me, that's all I request."
Back to top Go down
Lupeasaur

Lupeasaur

PostSubject: Re: Upon leaving the Corridor...   Upon leaving the Corridor... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 2:30 pm

Violet giggled.
"Sure, you pick this time." she gestured to a pile of games on the carpet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upon leaving the Corridor...   Upon leaving the Corridor... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Upon leaving the Corridor...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: Female Dormitory :: Single Dorm Rooms :: Dorm 7-
Jump to: