Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Teaching Assistant (Keal)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Gant

Mr. Gant

Teaching Assistant (Keal) Empty
PostSubject: Teaching Assistant (Keal)   Teaching Assistant (Keal) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:30 pm

Jeremy was sitting in his office reading through some files on some of the less well behaved students. He was still trying to fit in here and had only just got his office into a satisfactory state, having spent most of the morning tidying up and organising things.
Just then he heard a knock at the door. "Enter." he said sharply, without looking up.
Back to top Go down
Kael

Kael

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Assistant (Keal)   Teaching Assistant (Keal) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:51 pm

Kael opened the door and walked in calmly, looking around the place with a neutral expression. He took a quick glance over Mr.Grant and mentally shrugged, thinking this could well go either way. Closing the door behind him he walked over to Mr.Grant's desk and said simply

"My name's Kael Forester, the principal should have sent you notification concerning me." He stood with more weight on his left leg than his right and his hands behind his back, waiting to see how much information he would have to provide himself.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Gant

Mr. Gant

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Assistant (Keal)   Teaching Assistant (Keal) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 4:43 am

Jeremy looked up at Keal. He moved the files he was reading smoothly to one side with his left hand and plucked the notification about Keal from his place with his right while maintaining eye contact with the boy. "Yes." he said, and turned his head to look at the paper, adjusting his glasses as he did so. He barely been reading for a second before he lay it flat and his eyes fell once more upon Keal. "Please, take a seat." he motioned to the chair infront of his desk.
"So you have the qualifications to teach music but, due to a misshap, are still a student." these words were said calmly and fluently in an almost slick manor. But before Keal had ample time to reply the teacher continued. "I could offer you a place as a teaching assistant in one or both of my Freshmen classes, or you could talk to another music teacher about helping in theirs." he leant back "But - all in all - I don't see any problem with it." he smiled, bringing his hands together intertwining his fingers as he rested them upon his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Assistant (Keal)   Teaching Assistant (Keal) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teaching Assistant (Keal)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: Offices :: Vice Principal's Office-
Jump to: