Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Multiple Chars?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Salix

Multiple Chars? Empty
PostSubject: Multiple Chars?   Multiple Chars? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:35 pm

I'm jsut wondering what people opinion on this is. I, personally, think that multiple chars per account would be good - even though it's not allowed.
Views?
Back to top Go down
Jace Cullen

Jace Cullen

Multiple Chars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiple Chars?   Multiple Chars? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:55 pm

Personally, I don't care.

TDW has Paul and Kan, even though Paul doesn't have a template, he's used as an NPC. If it's unanimous and more people would like the option of having a Partner Character or NPC, then I'd be open to making a new forum for it. Zack would have to approve of it as well though, but I'm pretty sure he'd be open to the idea as well.

The whole thing here is pretty lenient-- generally speaking of course, just don't think up anything beyond retarded that doesn't have to do with what high school kids would ever do because then that ruins the point of this being a high school based site.
Back to top Go down

Multiple Chars?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: Off-Topic :: Chat Room-
Jump to: