Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

A Visit. (John then Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

A Visit. (John then Open) Empty
PostSubject: A Visit. (John then Open)   A Visit. (John then Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:59 pm

Kan and John were planning their first act of fun awhile after their first fight which happened to be quite a battle... but now they were all right, John's nose was healing up, and Kan's face was back to normal... except for the bruising all over his face.

Kan and John wandered through the Teacher's Dorm and landed upon a room called 45... they watched Kira leave from the room shortly before that, and then the dorms... now it was the chance for their act.

Kan ran to the door and opened the door slowly... looking inside just for sure, no one was in... so it was truly Kira's dorm...

"Ok John, let's have some fun."

Last edited by The Death Wish on Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
John_Lydon

John_Lydon

PostSubject: Re: A Visit. (John then Open)   A Visit. (John then Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:39 pm

After their initial fight, John and Kan had become good friends. The two of them had decided that they were going to do something, and after a couple of days that something became the trashing of a teacher's room. The two had come prepared, and now they just waited for Kira Koga to leave his room. After a short time waiting, the teacher left and walked from the building.

"Ok John, let's have some fun." Kan said.

"Yeah dude, let's fuck this shit up." John walked into the room behind Kan and carefully shut the door. He didn't want any of the other teachers to get suspicious because of a door slamming down the hall.

John dropped the backpack full of supplies on the ground. He unzipped it and pulled out a can of spray paint, he threw it to Kan. He then reached in again and pulled out another. He popped the cap off and shook the can up.

"Alright Kan, let's do this shit."
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

PostSubject: Re: A Visit. (John then Open)   A Visit. (John then Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:51 pm

Kan nodded with a grin on his face, as he received the spray paint and did what John did... this was gonna be fun indeed, wrecking this place up... was it worth it? Kan thought so, so why shouldn't he? What if he was caught? He would get in trouble most definitely... but at this time... he didn't give a crap.

Kan started spraying a mockery of words onto Kira's walls, and while he did that, he started to spray on images that could go alongside those phrases... Kan attempted his best to mess the walls up with the spray paint, even going across furniture that was probably considered important to Kira.

Oh... it was going to be a blast!

Last edited by The Death Wish on Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
John_Lydon

John_Lydon

PostSubject: Re: A Visit. (John then Open)   A Visit. (John then Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:02 pm

John also went to work spray painting the walls. Putting up all sorts of obscenities on Kira's walls, alongside a few band easily taggable band symbols, and even an anarchy symbol or two for good measure. Once John felt that the walls were thoroughly tagged he took a step back to admire his work.

John then pulled an old wooden baseball bat out of his backpack and started working over the furniture. Smashing tables, chairs, and any thing else he could find. John walked over to Kira's TV. It was a rather nice TV. John hit it three times with the baseball bat and it was no longer very nice.

Then John noticed Kira's liquor cabinet. "Oi, Kan! Looks what we got here." John tried to open it, but it was locked up. A few seconds and a few smacks with the bat later, the cabinet was open. "Care for a drink mate?"
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

PostSubject: Re: A Visit. (John then Open)   A Visit. (John then Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:14 pm

Kan also aided in effing up Kira's possessions, it was a very nice room, but by the end of it, it was like a bull went through it.

It as it turned out, Kan admired the work they done... he was just imagining Kira's face when he saw all this... he was going to be horrified. Kan walked with John towards the liquor cabinet...

As John smashed it open, Kan chuckled, "Sure thing, let's have a drink..." Kan happened to have a empty duffel bag, he brought it just in case he wanted something good... guess the moment arrived! Kan started packing the bag with all the alcohol from the cabinet, until the cabinet was empty, by the time they got the last piece of alcohol, the bag was full...

Kan threw one beer to John and picked one out from the bag... "Haha, cheers!" Kan said opening the beer cap with his teeth... soon after taking a big swig from his bottle.

Last edited by The Death Wish on Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
John_Lydon

John_Lydon

PostSubject: Re: A Visit. (John then Open)   A Visit. (John then Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:32 pm

John caught the bottle in the air and snapped the cap off as well.

"Cheers indeed mate," John took a big drink from his bottle. He had been sober since he had arrived at this hell hole of a school, it was a damn good feeling to shrug that burden.

John looked around the room and admired the destruction. It was a satisfying as hell. "Well Kan, I think we're 'bout done here. Jus' gotta do one more thing and then I say we beat it before we get caught."

John walked to Kira's bedroom and jumped on the bed. He stood on the bed and unzipped his pants and started pissing all over it. He drank deeply from his bottle of beer as he relieved himself all over the bed. Once he was finished he jumped down and walked back to Kan.

"You ready to get the hell outta dodge then?"
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

PostSubject: Re: A Visit. (John then Open)   A Visit. (John then Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:42 pm

Kan drank the rest of the beer in one full swoop... alcohol had a bitter taste to it, but Kan loved it... he first drank alcohol when he was 12, when his Dad gave him a beer.

As he watched John piss all over Kira's bed, he couldn't help but laugh, Kira was going to be pissed, but that would be even more funny... it was time to split indeed... "Yeah, there's a window leading outside the Dorms in this room." Kan ran at the window and kicked it open, "I don't want to go outside to see a Teacher wandering and ending up catching us." Kan threw the duffel bag out and climbed out, avoiding the sharp edges.

"I hope he likes our gift." Kan chuckled softly and finally jumped outside, John did so as well... now all that resided in the room was destruction and a disgusting smell which John left on Kira's bed...

Kira would most likely come soon if he wasn't doing anything important, what would he think of this?
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: A Visit. (John then Open)   A Visit. (John then Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:00 pm

Kira followed the janitor as he ran through the halls to his dorm. Upon entering the trashed room Kira couldn't help but laugh. His hysterical laughter could be heard throughout the halls and across the courtyard. This was going to take a long time to clean up. Not to mention the amount of time it would take to earn enough money to replace his furniture and his television. Kira turned to the janitor, "Thank you. You may leave." The janitor gave Kira a shocked looked, his mouth gaped open and closed. He was unable to say anything. After a minute of just standing there he left. Kira picked up his keys from the floor and locked the door as he left. He went to sleep in the library.

Last edited by Kira on Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://inuprivatehigh.forumotion.com/
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

PostSubject: Re: A Visit. (John then Open)   A Visit. (John then Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:31 pm

(Err, Kira, this was late at night. xD)
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: A Visit. (John then Open)   A Visit. (John then Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:53 pm

Oh, I'll fix that....
Back to top Go down
http://inuprivatehigh.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Visit. (John then Open)   A Visit. (John then Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Visit. (John then Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: Teacher Dormitory :: Single Dorm Rooms :: Room 45-
Jump to: