Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

door's wide open....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aubri Elizabeth

Aubri Elizabeth

door's wide open.... Empty
PostSubject: door's wide open....   door's wide open.... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:32 pm

Sighing, Aubri set down her purse and sat on her bed. It had been a long day, especially with the whole mustang incident. She just needed to kick back and relax. Typically, she'd go shopping in order to do that but today she just wanted to sit in her room and read a book or watch a movie. Maybe she'd watch Hitch or He's Just Not That Into You, some romantic comedy that would take her mind off her precious mustang.

Her beautiful Diamond Crypto Smartphone ( http://www.uberphones.com/2006/07/yet_another_million_dollar_plus_cellphone/ ) vibrated with a text message from her step-brother, Ryan. He didn't care that her care had been stolen, they both new it could be replaced, but he was worried about her, which touched Aubri since the only time they talked was when she'd pick him up from college parties drunk. Her mom was supposed to visit this past Labor Day weekend but something had come up at the last minute (shocker), but now Ryan was offering to come down and visit. He'd stay at a local hotel, slum it for her, and take her out to eat and visit and whatever else it was parents were supposed to do.

Maybe she could end up having some sort of relationship with her step-brother. Aubri's mood was suddenly lighter and so she decided to put on some music and dance around her room in a very I-don't-care-what-I-look-like type of way. She knew how to dance, her parents had enrolled her in dance lessons from a very young age, but sometimes she just wanted to let loose and not care how she danced. It was this state of mind that distracted her from noticing that she'd left her door wide open for anyone in the hall to see....
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

PostSubject: Re: door's wide open....   door's wide open.... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 10:10 pm

Kan happened to be knocking at Violet's door... seeing if she was there, he wanted to play her at a game of CoD again... it was fun that she was a gamer, he still hung out with other people beside John... sometimes he didn't like what they did and felt very guilty afterwards...

Kan didn't get any response, so he decided to wander the halls... might as well do something while your here...

Kan sighed and happened to hear something... music?

Kan lured himself towards the music and peeked in slightly... seeing... Aubri?

Kan poked his head out more... "Your a good dancer, Aubri." Kan said giving her a compliment, she had some skill, she probably took dance classes... or a naturally good dancer.

"So, having fun?"
Back to top Go down
Aubri Elizabeth

Aubri Elizabeth

PostSubject: re: door's wide open....   door's wide open.... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 10:30 pm

Aubri twirled around upon hearing a voice in her doorway. It was Kan. She'd just been messing around, sometimes when she couldn't contain her energy she just had to dance. He'd complimented her dancing, even though it had been rough at best.

Embarrassed, she laughed, "Yeh, I'm having a blast." She smiled exuberantly, "I just found out my step-brother Ryan's coming to visit and I'm kind of excited. It beats having my parents come and visit. Did you want to come in? Show off some sweet moves?"

After inviting him in, she heard the song change, Bounce by Timbaland, was now blaring through her sound system. Excitedly, she whirled off into another dance, mimicking some of the moves she remembered from Step Up:2 and adding in some of her own.

Hopefully, he won't mind me being distracted. Well I did invite him in. He's more than welcome to join in the fun.
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

PostSubject: Re: door's wide open....   door's wide open.... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 4:43 pm

Kan grins, "Nice to have a relative you can see... I meet up with my bro and were sick of each other most of the time, but we love each other and still have fun together." Kan nods... he had one dance move up his sleeve...

"Ya, I got something to show you, I learned it back in Norway." Kan watched Aubri dance, she was having fun... so Kan would do nothing about it, he waited for awhile then suddenly got into position... Kan then brought one foot back... another foot back...

...Kan was doing the Moonwalk! He could do it, that was the only good thing he could on a dance floor, his basic dancing skills at best were sucking bad... but hey, if he let loose he didn't care if he sucked or brought out a miracle and did some fancy moves... Kan moved all the way to the door...

Kan stopped there, did a twirl, and then a fake crotch grab with him on his tiptoes. "Woooo!" Kan chuckled, "And there you have it."
Back to top Go down
Aubri Elizabeth

Aubri Elizabeth

PostSubject: re: door's wide open....   door's wide open.... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:48 pm

Aubri laughed as Kan showed her his move. "Very nice. Michael Jackson would be proud of that move. You said you learned it in Norway? That's so cool! I've never been to Norway, other parts of Europe yes, but never Norway. Are you from there, or did you just like visit there?"

While she waited for him to reply, she walked over to her I-pod to change the song.

He can moonwalk, so let's see if he knows any other Michael Jackson moves.

She pressed play on the song and smiled as the first note came out to Thriller. Smiling, she started the dance by moving her head to her shoulder three times and then turned sideways, arms out in front and back, and moved forward. About halfway through the routine she paused and looked at Kan.

"Either you should join me or you should pick a new song. I have pretty much everything on my I-pod, so it shouldn't be a problem," smiling she waited to see what he would do.
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

PostSubject: Re: door's wide open....   door's wide open.... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 10:11 pm

Kan nodded, "I used to live there, that weird language you heard was my Native Tongue." Kan chuckled a tiny bit, he enjoyed Norway, he would like to go back there and visit relatives when he had the time, especially his parents. "Ya, I learned a variety of moves that was made by MJ, the 'King of Pop'." Kan knew MJ would always be the 'King of Pop'.

Kan grinned, "I'll dance to this, I know some of the moves, but I ain't a MJ Fanatic." Kan did the same thing as Aubri, and then the zombie dance moves... he then just did some moves relating to the music video dance but changing it up a bit, making it look a little bit original.
Back to top Go down
Aubri Elizabeth

Aubri Elizabeth

PostSubject: Re: door's wide open....   door's wide open.... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 5:37 pm

Aubri smiled as Kan joined her in the Thriller dance, happy that he didn't seem out of place at all.

"I'm not an MJ fanatic either, but he definitely came up with some sweet dance moves that's for sure."

As the song finished, Aubri walked over to her I-pod and put on the song The Way I Are. Turning back to Kan, she said, "That's so cool that you used to live in Norway. Have you ever thought of like starting some sort of club or something where you could like teach people how to speak Norwegian? I think that would be an interesting language to learn. Of course, I absolutely love learning new languages, so maybe that's just me and no one else would want to learn it. I don't know, I mean it's just an idea."
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

PostSubject: Re: door's wide open....   door's wide open.... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:15 pm

Kan shook his head, "Nah, I don't think people would like to learn Norwegian, I think you only need it in Norway really, and hey, I don't hear many people going to Norway nowadays." Kan shrugged, "People should learn Spanish or something along those lines, a more known language."

Kan kept dancing, but he talked to Aubri at the same time, "I like Norwegian, but I don't know if I could teach it to people."
Back to top Go down
Aubri Elizabeth

Aubri Elizabeth

PostSubject: Re: door's wide open....   door's wide open.... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:45 am

"Well I still think it's cool that you can speak Norwegian. It's kind of fun being able to speak a language that not many other people can understand. If you and a couple people can speak then you can talk about whatever and nobody would ever know what you're saying. Well at least I think it'd be fun. Yo hablo espanol pero mucho gente pueden hablar en espanol. And I can speak a little French and German but that's like hi and my name is..." Aubri had an affinity for languages and if she could even just pick up a little Norwegian by conversing with Kan that was good with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: door's wide open....   door's wide open.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

door's wide open....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: Female Dormitory :: Single Dorm Rooms :: Dorm 23-
Jump to: