Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

First day!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
WickedButterfly

WickedButterfly

First day! Empty
PostSubject: First day!   First day! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:06 pm

Jesyln Sighed as she pulled in to the parking lot in her new honda civic. This was about the only thing she bought new. Sighing again as the heavy metal music blaired out the window from her newly installed system. She loved how the car sounded in every way. Smiling to herself as she Slowly drove around looking for a parking space. After a few minutes she found once and parked her car. Looking over her shoulded and into the back seat was everything she ever owned. Taking a deep breath then letting it out some.

Well this a fresh start, hopefully i wont screw this up Saying to herself softly as she shut the car off.
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

First day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day!   First day! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:11 pm

Kan happened to be sitting nearby, on a bench that was near the parking lot... he seen her come in, a Honda Civic... it was a nice vehicle.

Kan was just relaxing, as she got out of the car... wait... he never saw her before, maybe he just never saw her in school or she was new? He saw mostly everyone in this boarding school, Kan decided to catch her attention.

Kan whistled loudly with his fingers, attempting to catch her attention, he waved... "Hello!"
Back to top Go down
John_Lydon

John_Lydon

First day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day!   First day! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:44 am

John was walking from his Impala back to hid dorm. He gone out for a bite to eat and to grab a few supplies for Kan and his next big scheme. A couple of cans of spraypaint, some lighter fluid, and a box of matches, amongst various other things he had acquired filled the backpack he carried. He was nearing the edge of the parking lot when he heard a familiar whistle.

John turned around and saw Kan not too far away waving and yelling at some girl in a parked car. John had never seen this girl, and he would remember a girl with hair like hers, so he figured that she must be new. John walked over to Kan and gave him a shove.

"Oi, you hittin' on another chick mate? You just can't stop. You slut, Kan." John said, laughing a bit at the end of his sentence. He thought his humor was spot on, even if others differed.
Back to top Go down
WickedButterfly

WickedButterfly

First day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day!   First day! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:15 am

She let her hand fall to her lap after she shut the car off. Still staring at the school for a moment before she blinked. Being 18 and on her own, she took this chance and ran with it. Far from anyone she knew, trying to start over with. Hearing thr whisle she turmed her head and looked out the person now speaking to her. A slight smile crossed her lips.

HelloShe said sofly as she gave him a little wave.

Then she seen another guy with him, Slowly she open the stoop and slowly got out. Her pink hair was brighter in the sunlight, as she tossed some hair over her shoulder so it hung with the rest of her hair in the back,which came down to her lower back. She was wearing the scholl uniform with her own touch of added to it. The belt, and the wrist bands on her writst. She also wear a bunch of neckless.
Back to top Go down
Jace Cullen

Jace Cullen

First day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day!   First day! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:19 pm

Just as it was yesterday, the morning was relatively nice, but nothing too special to make Jace perky enough for the long day ahead of her. Last night wasn't to pleasant, as per usual, she neglected to sleep because of the creative juices that began flowing just before she went to lay down for bed. At least she'd come up with the basics for a new dance routine, one that she happened to think would be one of her favorites yet.

The red head yawned once more and rolled her shoulders as she crossed her way into the parking lot at school. She didn't take her bike today, in fact, she only took her R6 to school on very rare occasions. Jace didn't to risk her precious motorcycle to get stolen, so walking was the only other option. And it wasn't that long of a walk either, so it added to her daily exercises. Across the lot, she noticed a flash of bright pink. Was that someone's hair? Curious, she made her way over to the Civic from which she'd seen the color flash from. There was a girl and two boys; one being Kan and the other being the green haired kid that had ran into her Creative Writing class.

Jace smiled and slipped her black pumps on to her feet, completing her own modified version of the school uniform like this new girl's but a bit more racy with a lot more skin. She rested her hands akimbo on her hips and shifted to her right side, "You must be new," she still smiled, "what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
WickedButterfly

WickedButterfly

First day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day!   First day! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 1:18 pm

After saying hello and giving a slight wave to the boys. She turned around and reached into her car to her backpack. She never went anywhere with out it, it contained most of her keepsakes, that mean the most to her, not to metion her notebook. the only other thing that she was any value to her was her guitar and that was in the trunk. As she slowly turned around she shut the door behind her. Hitting the lock button on her keys. doulbe checking it to make sure the doors were lock. Yeah she was a little pariond about her stuff being stolen. As she leaned against the car ,she seen a girl with red hair approching her. Smiling some as she studied her for a moment. Before relying to her

"Yeah just arrived a few moment ago. My name is Jazlyn
Back to top Go down
Jace Cullen

Jace Cullen

First day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day!   First day! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 5:12 pm

"Jazlyn," Jace said happily as she nodded, "that's a very pretty name, you know.. My name's Jace, welcome! And your hair is awesome," she reached a slender hand out and picked up one of Jazlyn's pink locks, her fingers brushing through it briefly, "I would love to try something like this with my hair one day, but there's no way I'm gutsy enough to give up on the red, I'd probably die if it were any other color.. but I like it on you, it fits," Jace dropped the girl's hair and leaned her hip against the car opposite of Jazyln's.

"So.. I see you've met Kan and.." Jace trailed off, pulling on the hem of her majorly shortened skirt. There was more leg than there was skirt, showing off her long, sultry dancers legs. The same applied for Jace's shirt for there was definitely more of her toned torso and well endowed chest than the white material. She thought for a moment, still unsure of the other boy's name so that probably made him and underclassman along with Kan. The only thing she knew about him was that he was the one to tackle Kan in their writing class, and if he'd yelled his name, Jace had forgotten it by now.

"I'm sorry but I don't think I've met you before either. I just remember seeing you bust in to our class.. half naked," Jace laughed a bit and raised her eyebrows, "I'm assuming that's normal for you guys, right?"
Back to top Go down
WickedButterfly

WickedButterfly

First day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day!   First day! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 5:27 pm

She looked at the girl who was speaking to her."Umm Thanks I guess. I like for the most apart. now that she found out her name she smiled. "Well It is nice to meet you also". Now as the Jace slender hand reaches up and touches her hair, she gave her a look. She didn't like having her hair touched. "Yeah well I like to stand out and make a statement. Red is so overrated." Now laughing to herself, thinking about the girl having pink hair. It was sorta amusing because she didn't really think she could pull it off. She looked the Jace up and down once more as Jace talked to the guys. Looking at what she was wearing, now that she pulled off. She liked the outfit but perfered standing out more then showing off skin."Well i hate to be rude but i am going to go to my room" With her last words she spoke to Jace she turned hit the alarm button on her keys and started walking off. She wasn't much of a people person nor was she very talkive with new people.
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

First day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day!   First day! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 5:43 pm

Kan watched as Jace and Jazlyn, that was her name, talk back and forth about their hair color... guess it was girly talk. Kan laughed at John's joke, "No no, I'm not, she's more your type." Kan said smirking... as their conversation went on, Jazlyn left and Jace was there with them...

Kan looked at Jace's figure, ya, she was pretty, he met a lot of them so he didn't really see any difference.

"It's normal for us guys to wrestle nearly-naked in a classroom? Better talk to John, he says it's a regular thing for him, greasing himself up and wrestling with beefy men. I'm not like that." Kan said, trying to up on John's nerves.
Back to top Go down
Jace Cullen

Jace Cullen

First day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day!   First day! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 6:42 pm

Red is so overrated.

Jace blinked once, her jaw slacking a bit, practically dumbfounded at the girl's statement. She ran a hand through her red locks, pushing her bangs away from her eyes. Since when has having red hair overrated? The last time Jace checked, not very many people in the world had red hair to begin with, and pink wasn't even natural. She sighed, "Hate to be rude huh?" there was the tiniest hint of sarcasm in her voice, "Well, I suppose that's what I get for being nice to people..," Jace said as the girl walked away, "an insult to my hair while I compliment hers."

Her violet eyes flicked back to the two boys, turning her attention away from Jazlyn as her arms crossed over her chest. It would be better for Jace if she didn't turn around and bitch at the girl for saying what she did. It would be pointless and she wasn't one for stirring up useless drama. If Jazlyn's personality was actually rude, then she'd get it one day.

"Heh, well I meant the whole prank thing, but hey.. beefy men, whatever floats your boat," Jace laughed quietly, pushing herself off the car. Her whole reason to be over here was to try and make friends with the new girl, but it seemed like she didn't want that, so if the boys were going to leave then she'd go mind her own business as well.
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

First day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day!   First day! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 6:46 pm

Kan nodded, "Ya John, whatever floats your boat eh?" Kan laughed at him, he was just being sarcastic, like he did with most of his friends.

Last edited by The Death Wish on Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WickedButterfly

WickedButterfly

First day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day!   First day! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:08 pm

As she walked way from Jace and the boys slowly. Taking her time and slowly taking in her surrounding. Her smile was now replaced with a frown. She wasn't trying to be rude to Jace nor be mean. Which she probly did come off being that way. She just has was naturally like that until you got to know her. Sighing as she ran her finger though her pink hair. Maybe at a later time she will go back and try and make amends.
Back to top Go down
John_Lydon

John_Lydon

First day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day!   First day! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:19 pm

"Hey now Kan. Let's not go making shit up. You an' I both know that I only wrestle beefy men every other sunday," John said, laughing at his joke, "Kan can't join me on those days though, y'see, he goes to the spa and gets a manicure on sundays. Don'tcha Kan? Oh, an' by the way. Name's John Lydon. Pleasure to meet you two ladies."

The girl with the pink hair had started to walk away from the group. John called out to her, "You ditchin' us then Jazlyn? That's cold. You cut me deep. Right here," John patted his hand over his heart while slightly laughing, "right here."
Back to top Go down
Jace Cullen

Jace Cullen

First day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day!   First day! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:28 pm

"Wow really? Oh my gosh.. Manicures are wonderful things aren't they?" Jace laughed harder, speaking in a mock girly tone as she listened to John speak, shaking her head, but not being able to hide the amusement it brought her to hear them talk with each other. She supposed they were pretty good friends if they could mess around with each other like that and she commended them for that for it was actually cool.

"Aww hey," Jace said in Jazyln's defense while still laughing a little, "cut the new girl some slack, being the new kid isn't easy."
Back to top Go down
WickedButterfly

WickedButterfly

First day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day!   First day! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:34 pm

She stopped and turned around when the guy was speaking to her. Turning around and running her fingers through her hair as she stared at. "I didn't think I was ditching anyone" she said.And Another thing i hardly douth cut you that deep now being slightly annoyed now. Then she toward Jace laughing some but i guess trying to defend her some.
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

First day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day!   First day! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 9:23 pm

Kan laughed as well, John was being himself as usual, "Ya, I get those Manicures so I can cut people up, I don't need knives, I got em right on my fingers here." Kan grinned.

Kan looked at John, "Whoa, I thought you were tough and didn't get hurt John, I never knew you were emotional." Kan looked at the new girl, it seemed she was getting annoyed, well, what can you do?

"Oh yes, you were ditching me too, I think I'm getting a little emotional inside like John here because of you."
Back to top Go down
WickedButterfly

WickedButterfly

First day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day!   First day! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 9:35 pm

She stood there watching the guys laughing. Now rolling her eyes, she was only slighty annoy but now she was just beyond annoyed. Yes I can see just how emotional the two of you really are over this. she said with a sarcastic tone in her voice. I am sure the two of you will live through this As she ran her fingers through her hair once again. It was always getting her her eyes. She turned around and walked away once again.
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

First day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day!   First day! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 8:56 am

Drives up in her White Lexus LF-A and parks. Sighs and leans back into her driving seat, closes her eyes for abit.
'Finally arrived' Opens her eyes and stares at the building while she opens, the drive side door. and closes and leans forward on the closed car door and rest her hands on the roof of the car and looks about.
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

First day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day!   First day! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 11:46 am

It's quiet.. then again it could be worse.
She opens her driver side door again of her White Lexus LF-A and sits down inside it and closes the door turns the keys to start up the engine and rives into car park and finds a car parking spaces and parks her car.
Turns car off then grabs her stuff on the passenger seat and flips through her bag. To find what she wants. Her Ipod then puts it into her jacket pocket then takes the keys out. Then finally opens driver door again and steps out of her Lexus LF-A and closes the door and locks it by pressing the button on her keys.

When she turns and walks off towards the school.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day!   First day! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First day!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: The Grounds :: Parking Lot-
Jump to: