Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Unpacking

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WickedButterfly

WickedButterfly

Unpacking Empty
PostSubject: Unpacking   Unpacking I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:26 pm

Jazlyn unlocked the door and pushed it own. Sighing as she entered the room. She was here only once, just to work on her room to get it ready for her to come and stay. She pushed the curtains back on the bed and threw her bag unto the bed. She walked over to the window and turned on the air condtioner, to let the room to cool down some. Then walked over to the other window and watching people and they interaction.

"Well lets see. I made it here, there is once thing down. Now all i have to do is unpack what is left of my life into this room that i call home now." She said to herself, talking out loud into the empty room.
Back to top Go down
WickedButterfly

WickedButterfly

Unpacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unpacking   Unpacking I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:59 pm

After a while of staring out the window and watching people. She went to the main wall with all of writing and drawing and looked at them. Rereading them for like the thousand time. She loved reading her work from her past, the hardest time of herlife. Moist of them came from the lowest point when she hit rock problem. She hasn't been able to to write that that since the last time she was all messed up. Sighing which latly she seem to do a lot. She turned and walked to the bed. Grabbing her bed and her keys and left her room. Turning around and making sure the door was lock and well locked at that. Sje decided she would explore before she went to her car to get the rest of her things.
Back to top Go down
Aubri Elizabeth

Aubri Elizabeth

Unpacking Empty
PostSubject: re: Unpacking   Unpacking I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:53 pm

Aubri was walking, her nose stuck in Shakespeare's Much Ado About Nothing hidden by the latest issue of Vogue, and completely not paying attention to where she was going. She'd decided that she'd go outside and read because it was an absolutely gorgeous day out, but she didn't want people asking her about reading Shakespeare. People just didn't put her and Shakespeare together. As she was walking she bumped into a girl who was locking the door to her room.

"Oh, I'm sorry," she said looking up from her book, "I guess I should've been watching where I was going." She looked at the girl's unusual pink hair, but decided that it suited her somehow. "Are you new? I don't think I've ever seen you around before. I'm Aubri, by the way."
Back to top Go down
WickedButterfly

WickedButterfly

Unpacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unpacking   Unpacking I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 3:18 pm

As she locked to the door behind her. She felt someone bump into her almost knocking her keys out of her hand. She was about to yell at the person untiil she looked up at her. She smiled, seeing that she was reading vogoe. she tossed some hair over her shoulder.Yes I am new here.My name is Jazlyn. She said politly. Trying not to be rude again. What are you reading Asking lightly, not trying to be noisy, even if she knew it was vogue.
Back to top Go down
Aubri Elizabeth

Aubri Elizabeth

Unpacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unpacking   Unpacking I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 5:28 pm

"Nice to meet you Jazlyn. I'm reading this months issue of Vogue. Well actually I've already read it," Aubri smiled, she hadn't been able to put it down. She lowered the magazine to reveal the Shakespeare play behind it. "Now I'm reading Much Ado About Nothing, but please don't tell anyone that I read Shakespeare for fun. Here you can have this issue of Vogue, if you'd like. I've actually read through it a couple times."

Aubri held the magazine out with one hand and placed the book inside her fuchsia textured patent leather Prada tote that she habitually wore.
Back to top Go down
WickedButterfly

WickedButterfly

Unpacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unpacking   Unpacking I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 6:44 pm

It Nice too meet you too. she said as she looked at the Aubri then to the issue of vogue. then seen the Shakesspeare play. She smiled again and lookied at Aubri. I love shakespeare. I am glad i found someone who likes reading him and is a fan of his work. Aburi took the magazine lightly from her hand. Not that she really cared for vogue but it will give her something to read later if she gets bored. I promise if not to say anything for anyone about it. As long as you don't say anything that i am reading vogue. She laugh a little
Back to top Go down
Aubri Elizabeth

Aubri Elizabeth

Unpacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unpacking   Unpacking I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:02 pm

Aubri laughed, "Alright, it's a deal." She smiled at Jazlyn, "So you're a fan of Shakespeare too? Which one is your favorite. Personally, I like his comedies, but his tragedies are interesting." Sighing, she thought about her English Lit. class and their discussion of Shakespeare. She hoped that she was still on Caroline's good side after both her and Kendall had downed her idea to have a debate. Seriously though, they were taking a Lit. class.

If I wanted to debate, I would've joined the debate team or taken a debate class. What's the point of arguing over that type of thing anyways?

Suddenly a thought occurred to her. "Were you heading somewhere? I'm sorry, am I keeping you from something?" Aubri internally reprimanded herself for having kept Jazlyn from going wherever it was she'd been heading.
Back to top Go down
WickedButterfly

WickedButterfly

Unpacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unpacking   Unpacking I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:13 pm

She smiled and gave her a nod. Well lets see I like A Midsummer Night's Dream,Antony and Cleopatra,Macbeth and Romeo and Juliet. She said just nameing her favorite that she has read. She was a fan but not a hugh fan. I read them like twice. classic that i will keep! She shook her head at her.Nope not heading anywhere in mind. Just got here not long ago, so i am just wondering about.
Back to top Go down
Aubri Elizabeth

Aubri Elizabeth

Unpacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unpacking   Unpacking I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:20 pm

"I love A Midsummer Night's Dream! I think that one's my favorite, but the others are good too. That's cool that you just got here. Are you all moved in? Or do you need some help moving stuff in? I'm done with my classes so I can help you if you'd like and then I can show you around or we can just hang out if you'd like," Aubri said, trying to be as polite as possible.

She had friends and knew people, but she didn't have any super close friends and she didn't want to seem too forward with this new girl. "Or if you just wanted to wander on your own, that's cool too." She paused, waiting for a reply and hoping that the two of them could hang out.
Back to top Go down
WickedButterfly

WickedButterfly

Unpacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unpacking   Unpacking I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:41 pm

She shook her head a little, letting some hair fall over her eyes.Nope, all my stuff is in my car. Not that its much.She laughted a little but recalled what went on in the parking alot and how she may have upset Jace on her hair color and the guys that were teasing her.Yeah i am going to need help sooner or later.She ran her finger through her hair, pushing it back so it was now out of her eyes. She tend to run her finger though her hair a lot just for something to do.I would love to hangout out.she didn't have any friends here and the friends she did have were unstable. Sighing a little.so what is there to do.
Back to top Go down
Aubri Elizabeth

Aubri Elizabeth

Unpacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unpacking   Unpacking I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:21 pm

"Ha, beats me, " Aubri replied laughingly, "I went to the movies the other day, that's a typical hangout. Actually most of the stuff that happens is either off campus or in the classrooms. Although there have been two boys who love to stir up trouble, so you never know what will really happen if they're around. How about I help you bring the rest of your stuff up to your room and then we can wander around the school and I can show you where everything is, sound good?"

Aubri was happy to help out in any way necessary. Besides no matter what they did, girls doing stuff together, pretty much automatically, meant bonding.
Back to top Go down
WickedButterfly

WickedButterfly

Unpacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unpacking   Unpacking I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:36 am

Huh. Well i thought their would more to do in this place.Sighing, well at least she is trying to be nice to at least make a friend in this place. She smiled a little. Recall the two boys she was talking about Yeah i know what two boys you were talking back. I meet them in the parking lot when i first came here. She started walking backwards, bored and needed to do something. Well if you want to help be my guest. I got to warn you, it isn't all thay much. She had a few boxes in the backseat, and a two suit cases of cloths. and her guitar in her truck. The rest of herstuff was in the room and that was only because she came to drop it off. She was a little concerned about Aubri being in her room, just because some of her writing on the wall as a little well disturbing if people didnt know her well enough.
Back to top Go down
Aubri Elizabeth

Aubri Elizabeth

Unpacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unpacking   Unpacking I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:35 pm

"Oh that's fine. I'd love to help," Aubri offered, "Besides it's not like I've got a lot to do. Just homework and I was in need of an excuse to procrastinate anyways. I just transferred here so it's not like I've got the school completely dialed in, maybe that's why I don't really know what there is to do around here. I'm a junior, what grade are you in?"

She decided that was probably the easiest question to ask, but you had to start somewhere and Aubri became somewhat shy when she was meeting new people. Ironically, she seemed to meet everyone by bumping into them.

Wow, I should really start being more careful. I think just about everyone I've meet at this school, I've bumped into, she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unpacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unpacking   Unpacking I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unpacking
Page 1 of 1