Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

unexpected encounter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
matt

matt

unexpected encounter Empty
PostSubject: unexpected encounter   unexpected encounter I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:06 am

Mateo was walking towards the mall it was sunny out and the day was warm he continued walking not sure of why he was going to the mall. alto of people seemed to hang out there so maybe he could meet up with some friends or meet someone new ones. he finally got to the edge of the parking lot being almost blinded by the sun bouncing of the cars roofs. he ran to the doors of the mall and entered them he smiled feeling coolness of the malls stable temperature. he was still a little hot though so he looked around then walked to the counter of a smoothie bar ordering a strawberry-banana kind. after a minute or too they gave him it and he payed for it. he smiled and thanked them then took a sip and turned directly around and started walking and almost running into someone but dodged them falling side wards sending his smoothie flying and hitting the ground. "NO!!" he looked down at the pink mess on the floor. "aww...." he turned around. "oh..im sorry didn't see you there"
Back to top Go down
Kiera

Kiera

PostSubject: Re: unexpected encounter   unexpected encounter I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:22 am

*Waking up Kiera walked over to the restroom brushing her hair putting it up in its usual messy ponytail and brushed her teeth before she applied her makeup. Smiling into the mirror Kiera walked over to her closet and pulled out her usual get up. A beautiful ruby red halter top and small black leather jacket with black leather fingerless gloves as well as skintight black leather pants with the brown belt and last but not least long black leather boots and accessories. She dressed herself and grabbed her keys and helmet. Kiera knew that she and Jace would need some more makeup soon and Kiera wanted to get Jace a new cd for her to dance to. It also wouldnt hurt to look for some new guys to play with either. Walking out into the parking lot Kiera put her helmet on and got on her motorcycle and made her way to the mall. Getting to the parking lot of the mall Kiera found little trouble parking. She parked and locked the bike putting her key necklace back around her neck and made her way into the cool building. Smiling the mall was alive with activity, which meant many boys that could possibly obtain Kiera's interest. Feeling a bit thirsty Kiera walked over to the smoothie bar only to be almost bumped by a kid who spilt his smoothie all over the ground. Happy that none of it got on her Kiera reached down and helped the boy up. Judging by his height Kiera estimated that he was either a sophmore freshmen. Her huntress senses were turned on but quickly turned off when she remembered her luck with guys nowadays. Feeling bad for the kid Kiera walked over to the counter and smiled sweetly at the guy making the smoothies. He blushed and walked to the counter*

Hello miss, how may I help you anything you ask for is on the house.

Oh thankyou your so sweet, I would like a pina colada blend and.....

*Kiera looked back at the boy with the same smile she gave the employee*

What would you like?
Back to top Go down
matt

matt

PostSubject: Re: unexpected encounter   unexpected encounter I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:35 am

mateo sighed then turned around and looked up at the girl. his eyes went a little wide because he was surprised by how attractive she was. he smiled when she helped him up. "Well hello there miss.. im sorry i almost hit you there did i get any smoothie on you and.. oh.. well i guess ill have a strawberry-banana if you dont mind although it was pretty much my fault" he was talking a little fast because he was still a little surprised by how attractive she was but he soon looked down the coughed clearing his throat a little. "well.. yeah you know.. stuff happens right.. " he tried to act cool looking at her. "ah.. you got a smoothie too smoothies are good right" he realized he was starting to babble. "uh well yeah.. so what are you doing in the mall today"
Back to top Go down
Kiera

Kiera

PostSubject: Re: unexpected encounter   unexpected encounter I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:46 am

*Kiera looked back at the man and nodded at him as he went to make both smoothies. Waiting a while he returned with the smoothies. Kiera took them and blew a kiss at the worker making him blush as he worked. She turned back to the boy and handed him the smoothie and took a seat at a table near the bar. Taking a few sips Kiera smiled at the boy and offered him a chair by her*

Im Kiera, and dont worry you didnt get anything on me. Close call though. So whats your name cutie?

*Yep, Kiera decided to forget her luck and her huntress eyes had found her prey. Sure he was younger than her but that didnt mean anything to Kiera, a boy was a boy. Kiera smiled at him hoping she might be able to rbing her luck around*
Back to top Go down
matt

matt

PostSubject: Re: unexpected encounter   unexpected encounter I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:56 am

Mateo looked at her then saw her blow the kiss and laughed a little as the guy started to blush then smiled as she turned around handing him the smoothie. "thank you..uh... kiera" he smiled then followed her over to the table and sat down after she offered it up to him. he sat and smiled more looking at her then looked around to see if anyone was watching a little oddly to see this sexy senior sitting with some random sophomore. "oh.. well i am Mateo Rodriguez" he looked down hiding his slightly blush but then looked back up. "whats you doing at the mall today beautiful" he smirked looking back at her. he had met a couple girls but he wasn't sure about them and this girl was a senior and flirting with him he couldn't pass this chance up. he was looking at this girl and couldn't help but think that she would be good friends with his other senior friend jace cullens.
Back to top Go down
Kiera

Kiera

PostSubject: Re: unexpected encounter   unexpected encounter I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:13 pm

*Kiera smiled at him and rubbed her leg against his as they sat at the table. Her eyes down a bit as she took another drink of her smoothie*

Im shopping for makeup, a good cd, and some fun for later in the day. Do you know anyone that is willing to have some real fun?

*Kiera looked up at Matt and smirked as she continued to rub his leg casually with hers. She liked him, she only hoped her luck would like him as well*
Back to top Go down
matt

matt

PostSubject: Re: unexpected encounter   unexpected encounter I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:20 pm

he smiled back at her then blinked a little when she started rubbing her leg agaisnt hers. he blushed a little but looked back at her. "oh..make..up interesting, yeah i like music i have alot of cds... and.. hmm ..fun ..well yeah i know alot of people... the most fun person i know would have to be me though" he smirked a little and looked back at her and he started to rub his leg agaisnt hers too. "so..w maybe i can help you look for some of your things?" he looked around again hoping no one would notice or say anything about them rubbing there legs together. he had a feeling that it was going to be a really good night.
Back to top Go down
Kiera

Kiera

PostSubject: Re: unexpected encounter   unexpected encounter I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:28 pm

*Feeling his leg rub against hers Kiera smiled at him. Taking the last drink of her smoothie Kiera got up to throw it away. The trash can was right behind Matt so Kiera decided to try another of her tricks. She walked over to Matt and leaned towards him resting her chest just infront of him her halter top providign excellant coverage but dipped just enough to give him a small peak. She threw her smoothie away and then stood back up and smiled at him*

Well Im ready when you are handsome. Makeup first then the cd and perhaps we can go to your dorm afterward?
Back to top Go down
matt

matt

PostSubject: Re: unexpected encounter   unexpected encounter I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:43 pm

he smiled then watched her get up and noticed the garbage behind him then saw her leaning over and his eyes opened up a little bit as he saw her leaning then noticed her shirt and he sat up a little bit so he could see better then he sat back down pretending to look the other way then he turned back around. "oh.. heh yeah sounds like fun... and i would love to let you come back to my dorm" he smiled and stood up throwing his empty smoothie cup out then he stood next to her.
Back to top Go down
Kiera

Kiera

PostSubject: Re: unexpected encounter   unexpected encounter I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:52 pm

*Her eyebrow raising in interest Kiera nodded in approval and smied at him. She then turned and started to walk on looking for the best cosmetics shop. Smiling as she spotted one she turned to Matt and smiled*

Over there is a good start, shouldnt take me too long. You can go ahead and pick out a good cd, preferably one that my friend Jace will dance too. Ill meet you back at the smoothie bar ok?

*Kiera blew a kiss to him then walked on to the store and began her search*
Back to top Go down
matt

matt

PostSubject: Re: unexpected encounter   unexpected encounter I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:06 pm

he looked at her smirking still then he looked at her turn around and started to walk. he watched her ass as she was walking the other way then looked up quickly when he saw her turn around. "oh.. well yeah sure" he smiled at her kissing at him then turned around then started walking. "oh..wait a second did she just say jace... well im pretty sure jace cullen in the only jace" he shrugged then walked into a music store and looked around for the cds then walked over to a giant sign that said NEW!. he looked at it then picked it up. "hmm.. beyonce" he shrugged again then bought it and started walking back to the smoothie place and turned around facing the shop.
Back to top Go down
Kiera

Kiera

PostSubject: Re: unexpected encounter   unexpected encounter I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 7:53 pm

*Kiera walked around in the store and grabbed the nesscessities then paid for them and walked out. She held the bag close and smiled inside. The makeup she bought she knew Jace would like and was glad she bought two of everything. Looking up she saw Matt at the smoothie bar and couldnt wait to see what cd he picked out. Walking over quicker now Kiera hugged Matt as soon as she got there and smiled at him*

Hope you didnt have to wait to long, what cd did you get? Are you ready to go or did you have something to do at the mall as well? If your ready to go do you havea ride or did you walk here? If you walked you can havea ride on my bike if you trust me enough hehe.

*Kiera smiled at Matt and looked out at her bike that was facing the window of the mall. She only had one helmet but she would give it to Matt out of common courtesy. That was, if he wanted to ride to her dorm for her to put her things away and then to his dorm. Either way Kiera was finally anticipating a night with a guy*
Back to top Go down
matt

matt

PostSubject: Re: unexpected encounter   unexpected encounter I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:00 pm

matt was waiting there for a couple minutes and started talking to the other kid working there. they continued talking then the kid behind the counter nodded over to matt showing him kiera was coming back. matt turned around to feel the embrace of kiera hugging him and he blushed a little but hugged her back.

"oh.. no no no dont worry about it i haven't been here that long..i got the new beyonce cd.. and no id love to ride with you had to walk here... yeah i trust you i am gonna let you in my room am i not"

he smiled then looked at her looking out the window and smiled.

"well lets go"
Back to top Go down
Kiera

Kiera

PostSubject: Re: unexpected encounter   unexpected encounter I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:13 pm

Beyonce? Oh thats perfect she will love that! Sweet ok then yeah lets go. I just have to make a quick stop at my dorm to drop of the makeup and cd and then we can walk to your dorm that ok? I dont have much gas and i dont want to waste it all in one day.

*Kiera smiled at him and led Matt out to her bike. She handed him the helmet and hopped on her back turning it on and waited for him to get on. It would be a quick ride to the dorms and a quicker walk to his dorm. Kiera was happy, today seemed to be in her favor and it would stay that way if she had any say on it. And this time, she did*
Back to top Go down
matt

matt

PostSubject: Re: unexpected encounter   unexpected encounter I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:35 pm

oh well then thats good lets go and yeah its ok and yeah i dont mind walking and yeah saving gas is good

he smiled then followed her to her bike then took her helmet. i think that you should wear it you would want to fall and hurt that pretty face he smiled looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Kiera

Kiera

PostSubject: Re: unexpected encounter   unexpected encounter I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:39 pm

*Kiera smiled at him and shook her head wanting him to wear the helmet. She didnt mind paying the hospital for herself, but she wasnt going to have his life on her hands if they wrecked. Smiling as he got on Kiera kicked off the ground and sped out of the parking lot and of to her dorm. Parking the bike in the female dormitory parking lot Kiera ran inside dropped the bag off in her room then walked back out to Matt and smirked*

So ready to walk?
Back to top Go down
matt

matt

PostSubject: Re: unexpected encounter   unexpected encounter I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 5:51 pm

he smiled and shrugged then held onto her waist as they were zooming down the road to the femail dormitories and got off noticing she just went running into her dorm. he just shrugged again then turned around and started looking at her bike.

wow.. this is really sweet i wish i had a ride like this

he heard the door to the dormitories open up and got up and turned around to see kiera again. he smiled and nodded then moved standing next to her and looked at her then looked down a little.

hehe... your really pretty kiera
Back to top Go down
Kiera

Kiera

PostSubject: Re: unexpected encounter   unexpected encounter I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:55 pm

*Kiera blew part of her hair out of her face and smirked at Matts compliment. She turned around in a 360 for him and held his hand walking with him to the male dormitory. She couldnt wait to see how things would work out once they got there, but Kiera knew it would most likely go in her favor*

Thanks Matt, your sweet.
Back to top Go down
matt

matt

PostSubject: Re: unexpected encounter   unexpected encounter I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:46 pm

matt smiled as she turned around. he laughed a little then thought for a second. he looked down at her hand moving to his then he felt her hold his and he blushed a little and held her hand back starting to walk next to her. he knew today was going to end good. he smiled more then looked over at her.

soo what would you like to do after we get to my room and i show you my stuff like you know... my bed

he smirked at her then waited for her response.
Back to top Go down
Kiera

Kiera

PostSubject: Re: unexpected encounter   unexpected encounter I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:29 pm

*Smirking Kiera kissed Matts cheek as they got closer to the dorm. She heard him ask about what she would like to do once she saw his stuff and laughed when he mentioned his bed. She gave him a wink and looked towards the dorm with great anticipation and excitement flickering in her eyes*

Well Matt, once I see your bed maybe we can use it for one of its many abilities, and have some fun as well.

*Kiera couldnt wait to get into the dorm. Though Matt was a underclassmen it had been a while since she had any fun with a boy so this was perfect for her. Finally atleast there was one guy that had something she could take*
Back to top Go down
matt

matt

PostSubject: Re: unexpected encounter   unexpected encounter I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:02 pm

matt blushed alot when she kissed his cheek although you couldnt really tell from his natural tan. he smiled once they got close to the dorms.

yeah i love doing stuff on my bed exspecially if its with a pretty girl like you...and yeah i hope we will have lots of fun.. he laughed a little. maybe we can have a sleep over too.

he smirked looking at her then they finally got to the dorm and matt opened up his door letting her in first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: unexpected encounter   unexpected encounter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

unexpected encounter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: Off-Grounds :: The Mall-
Jump to: