Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

trip to the movies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
matt

matt

trip to the movies Empty
PostSubject: trip to the movies   trip to the movies I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:54 pm

matt walked out of his dorm with a stretch it was a saturday and he had woken up late around 1:00 in the afternoon. he needed to find something to do he started walking down away from the dorms and continued walking for about thirty minutes till he ended up infront of the movie theatre. he shrugged then walked into it. he looked around not seeing anyone he knew then moved over to the section where they had a few arcade games to entertain people before they watched a movie. he stood infront of his favorite arcade game ever. Time Crisis 3. he put in two quarters then started to play the game shooting enemies that needed to be shot.

man... im really hoping that some one comes here that i know.. this game gets so boring

matt often came to the movie theater on the week ends and waited for some friends to show up so they could watch a movie or two together. he yawned while he beat the first area with out getting hurt. he noticed that there was a person now watching him play but he ignored them and continued playing.

ugh.. this game just gets boring i wish there was a worthy person to play with
Back to top Go down
Jace Cullen

Jace Cullen

trip to the movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: trip to the movies   trip to the movies I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:03 pm

"Don't look at me," Jace said as she laughed a bit, "I'm pretty sure I suck at these kind of games."

She'd been up early today as she normally was. After going on her morning run and getting back to the dorms for a nice shower, Jace decided she'd go out to the town today and maybe hit up the movie theater. It had been a while since she'd seen any movies anyways and she was hoping to find something interesting out this week. After her shower, Jace had taken a short nap before getting ready. Her hair was down and straight like it normally was and today she donned a pair of dark skinny jeans and a loose, black halter top made out of a sheer yet soft material. On her feet, she wore matching black herculean sandals and as usual, she had her black dove shaped necklace, but no other accessories.

As she walked out the door, she felt good with the warm sun and decided to walk to the town rather than ride her bike. It wasn't that far anyways, definitely less than a mile away. Jace had entered the theater first, then noticed that Matt had been playing at one of the games and decided to watch for a bit.
Back to top Go down
matt

matt

trip to the movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: trip to the movies   trip to the movies I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:59 pm

he was looking at the game when he heard the voice behind him. he didn't look enough to notice that it was actually Jace only enough to know it was a girl. Matt heard the voice and then noticed it was Jace. he continued playing the game but turned his head a little.

hello Jace how are you today, and may i say you look pretty in that outfit not that you don't always look magnificent that is

he smiled then laughed a little and continued playing the game then he blew up a giant helicopter in the game as the screen went black and the narrator started explaining what happen after the people int he game beat the boss. Matt jumped down from the little stand of the game and stood next to Jace looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

trip to the movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: trip to the movies   trip to the movies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

trip to the movies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: Off-Grounds :: The Movie Theatre-
Jump to: