Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

From Mall to Dorm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiera

Kiera

From Mall to Dorm Empty
PostSubject: From Mall to Dorm   From Mall to Dorm I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:07 pm

*As Matt opened the door Kiera walked in and loked arund. It was perfect for him and Kiera nodded at the small things in his room. She walkedover to the bed and sat down on it taking her jacket off so that all she had n her upper torso was her halter top. She smiled at him as he walked in as well*

Its a little cold in here, what do you say we turn up the temperature?
Back to top Go down
matt

matt

From Mall to Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Mall to Dorm   From Mall to Dorm I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:23 pm

he smiled as she walked in and he followed her then closed the door and locked it. he wanted to make sure there would be no intruders. he smiled lookingat her body. he bit his lip a little and sat next to her.

oh yeah ill go do that now

he smiled and stood up to go change the temperture to make it higher.
Back to top Go down
Kiera

Kiera

From Mall to Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Mall to Dorm   From Mall to Dorm I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:30 pm

*Kiera bit her lip as she watched him get up and actually turn the temperature up. She laughed at herself and wondered if he was experienced at all or if he was a virgin. Putting her head in her palm Kiera knew this would be a long day. As he turned back around she got back up and smiled at him as if everything was normal. Kiera decided to play it slow with him, he was probably scared, if it was his first time. Letting out a small sigh Kiera laid down on his bd letting the sun from the window land on her body as she smirked at him*

So, Matt. What do you want to do?
Back to top Go down
matt

matt

From Mall to Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Mall to Dorm   From Mall to Dorm I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 6:46 pm

he left the the thermostat the same then though for a second. 'oh wait... wow im an idiot she meant to..' he sighed then looked at her and walked over to her smiling as the sun glowed on her body making her look some what of a luminecent godess. he smiled more then sat infront of her on the edge of the bed.

what would i like to do... well to be honest at the moment i would really like to do you

he blushed a little bit then smirked looking back at her. he was hoping she wouldn't think he was trying to hard or moving to fast or anything
Back to top Go down
Kiera

Kiera

From Mall to Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Mall to Dorm   From Mall to Dorm I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 6:58 pm

*Kiera smiled at him and licked her lips a bit. She leaned up and kissed him deeply holding him close to her before she let go after taking ten seconds for the kiss and winked at him*

Then whats stopping you sweetie?

*Kiera waited for Matt and was more than ready to begin but this time, she would let the boy have the first move, unless he counted that kiss to be the first in well... oops*
Back to top Go down
matt

matt

From Mall to Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Mall to Dorm   From Mall to Dorm I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 7:18 pm

matt smiled back and watched her lick her lips then licked his a little too. he saw her lean towards him then start kissing him and he was a alittle surprised but ended up kissing back after a second or too. he was a little surprised by the feeling of her tongue though.

well ..uh.. i wasnt sure if you wanted to do that with me

he looked back at her then moved and moved his legs so that he was over her stomach and his legs were on either side of her then he leaned down and moved his face closed to her.
Back to top Go down
Kiera

Kiera

From Mall to Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Mall to Dorm   From Mall to Dorm I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 1:37 pm

Looking at him as he moved over and on her Kiera smirked as he moved closer to her. As Kiera laid there she began to wonder just how good this would be. Her hands rubbed up his chest and wrapped around his neck bringing him closer to her as she kissed him softly then let him go so that he could remain in control... for now.
Back to top Go down
matt

matt

From Mall to Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Mall to Dorm   From Mall to Dorm I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 2:05 pm

he smirked back at her then looked down and moved starting kiss her neck slightly. he started to think a little bit about what he was doing he just met this girl today and they were laying in his bed and he was kissing her neck. he barely knew her but at the moment he didnt care but then again she said something about a girl named jace. he was friends with a girl named jace and knowing how girls talk with each other jace would probably find out about them doing this. if that happens when what would she think of him. he continued thinking about that while still kissing her gently then he stopped and bit his lip and looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Kiera

Kiera

From Mall to Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Mall to Dorm   From Mall to Dorm I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 2:17 pm

*Feeling his lips on her neck kissing her softly Kiera could feel a bit of hesitation. She lookd up at him and nodded then pushed her self up nad moved out from under him. She put her jacket back on and smiled at him sweetly as she slowly gathered her things*

Sweetie if your not ready for this kind of thing just let me know, Ill come back when you are ready. Ok?Besides, I want to see Jaces face when she sees the cd we got her and the new makeup. Im sure she will like them.

*Smiling at Matt Kiera waved her hand at him and walked over to his door and placed her hand on the knob and slowly started to turn the knob to exit his dorm and walk back to her dorm to wait for Jace to come home*
Back to top Go down
matt

matt

From Mall to Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Mall to Dorm   From Mall to Dorm I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 2:29 pm

he looked at her then watched her movements and looked a little surprised as she walked away and started walking. "well. .its not that im not ready..its" he couldnt even really finish his sentence before she left his room after she talked. he looked down the sighed and flipped over and put his face into his pillow and screamed. he rolled over and looked at the ceiling. "SO CLOSE"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

From Mall to Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Mall to Dorm   From Mall to Dorm I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From Mall to Dorm
Page 1 of 1