Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Trying to Find a Good Book (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mandi

Mandi

Trying to Find a Good Book (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Trying to Find a Good Book (Open)   Trying to Find a Good Book (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 7:52 pm

Mandi was in the mood to find a good book to read. She wasn't sure exactly what she had wanted to read, but since she didn't have too many things to do, she figured she'd go to the library. Once she got there, Mandi started looking in the fantasy section of the library. She always loved a good fantasy novel. Mostly things like vampires and werewolves struck her, but she just hasn't been able to find a decent one in a long while. Mandi continued to look. She mumbled a few select words when she came across ones of series she'd read before, but didn't know there were anymore to the series. And yet, she was very content about it.

Last edited by Mandi on Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zack Lancaster
Admin
Zack Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Find a Good Book (Open)   Trying to Find a Good Book (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 7:20 am

((Sorry Mandi, but you need to post up your completed character before you rp. If you need help with this then give me, Jace, or a member a pm and someone will help you out.))
Back to top Go down
https://highschoolrpg.rpg-board.net
Mandi

Mandi

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Find a Good Book (Open)   Trying to Find a Good Book (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 8:14 am

((ok...))
Back to top Go down
Mandi

Mandi

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Find a Good Book (Open)   Trying to Find a Good Book (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 11:38 am

Guess Matt's never gonna rp with me... -_-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Find a Good Book (Open)   Trying to Find a Good Book (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trying to Find a Good Book (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: Other Rooms :: Library-
Jump to: