Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Tygletta Himura

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tyglettahimura

tyglettahimura

Tygletta Himura Empty
PostSubject: Tygletta Himura   Tygletta Himura I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:51 am

Tygletta
Tygletta Himura 56068938

Name: Tygletta Himura (is username too)
Age/Grade: 16/ junior
Height: 5.8
Weight: 98lb

Relations: her perents are well off dad works as an assassin for the mafia while her mother is an under cover cop. She has an older and younger brother.

Sexuality: straight, open minded
Preferences: n/a
Likes: Raves, partying, destroying stuff, rebelling against things e.g school uniform
Dislikes: slobs, drama queens, icky things, school uniform and messy rooms
Crushes: Sion Reigon

Back story:
History:
She want to get good grades to follow her mum and live up to their expectations, her older brother when she was younger was overprotective of her, so even though she loves him she started being rebellious and sneaking off at night to party. She is daddy’s little girl and loves to play fight with her younger brother. At the age of 15 she wanted to leave home to try and live her life, although her mother wasn't sure it was a good thing but both her perents agreed to it in the end. searching around she found somthing about Whisper Hallow Academy bording high school and after finding out more about the School she decided it was the right place to go, so telling her perents about it they helped her apply. she fell in love with the place when she arrived and feels as though it could be a second home though she still loes to visit her perents whenever possible and misses her mum and dad madly.

Last edited by tyglettahimura on Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

Tygletta Himura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tygletta Himura   Tygletta Himura I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:54 pm

So when she moved out, thats when she came to Whisper Hollow Academy? if so please make that slightly more exudent. other wise it's good. after editing i'll approve this, thanks.
Back to top Go down
tyglettahimura

tyglettahimura

Tygletta Himura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tygletta Himura   Tygletta Himura I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:34 am

soz i wernt quite sure wat to put down and iv been sorting another charecter out too
hope its better now
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

Tygletta Himura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tygletta Himura   Tygletta Himura I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:19 pm

Approved, Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tygletta Himura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tygletta Himura   Tygletta Himura I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tygletta Himura
Page 1 of 1