Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Roxanne Friedman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roxanne Friedman

Roxanne Friedman

Roxanne Friedman Empty
PostSubject: Roxanne Friedman   Roxanne Friedman I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 3:51 pm

Age/Grade: 16 / 10th
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 150 lbs.
Appearance:Long blonde hair, "innocent" red eyes, smiles sometimes but loves to laugh, long fingernails, and multiple ear peircings.

Relations:

Sexuality: Straight, but she'll flirt and not even know it.
Preferences: Taller and older guys, pretty eyes, deep voices, has to be faithful.
Likes: Music, Tim Burton, Anime, driving, japanese modeled motorcycles, sleeping, books, Swallowtail Butterflies, cresent moons, and vampyre stories
Dislikes: Loud noises, snobs, ignorant people.

Back story:
She grew up in one of the many ghettos in the south. She was smart and different from other girls her age so her parents made sure she did right. One day her parents died, shot in a bank robbery. She went into foster care and got adopted. Her new family only adoptd her for money so they sent her of to a boarding school far away. A boarding school in Swtzerland to be exact. But she had seen an add about Whisper Hallow Academy. So she switched flights and came to this school instead.

Last edited by Roxanne Friedman on Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

Roxanne Friedman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxanne Friedman   Roxanne Friedman I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 5:43 pm

You need to add a 3 sentence or longer paragraph about the description of your character and add a little more detail to your History and I think you will be good. Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Friedman

Roxanne Friedman

Roxanne Friedman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxanne Friedman   Roxanne Friedman I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 6:38 pm

Is that better?
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

Roxanne Friedman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxanne Friedman   Roxanne Friedman I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 6:47 pm

The history is better, but even though you have a picture next to your apearance you still need a short description or your character. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Friedman

Roxanne Friedman

Roxanne Friedman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxanne Friedman   Roxanne Friedman I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 7:00 pm

Its ok, I didnt know ^-^
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

Roxanne Friedman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxanne Friedman   Roxanne Friedman I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 7:20 pm

Well, i've been making sure everyone has a decent paragraph at least, but I've already troubled you a few times.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roxanne Friedman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxanne Friedman   Roxanne Friedman I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roxanne Friedman
Page 1 of 1