Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Cecilla's Dorm

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Cecilla's Dorm   Cecilla's Dorm I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 4:21 pm

Room Number: 47

Decor: Bedroom: The wallpaper is black with white polka dots, though posters of various superheroes and manga and videogame characters seem to line the walls, and the floor is oak panels. Cecilla's bed has an Optimus Prime blanket, Spiderman cushions, and a huge collection of plushie toys sitting at the end. There is a large toybox on the floor at the end of the bed, which contains even more plushie toys. Next to the closet, which contains large stacks of comics, games and DVDs, some casual clothes, party clothes and a huge number of cosplays, are two huge book cases holding countless numbers of manga and action figures. Under the window is Cecilla's large desk, which is home to Cecilla's laptop and cute stationery collection. This is also where Cecilla keep her school books. In the corner of the room sits a DDR arcade machine; Cecilla has hacked it and has put her own songs and stepfiles onto it. No-one knows how she got hold of the machine or managed to hack it. The dresser in her room has been turned into yet more storage space for manga and comics.
Living Room: There is a 42" t.v with an xbox 360 and wii next to it, along with piles of games stacked alongside. Cecilla has a small sofa, but that is put in the corner of the room and instead, there is a special videogame seat in front of the t.v, with a bean-bag chairs either side. Cecilla has put a surround sound system around the room. Again, the walls are black with white polka dots, but there is a fluffy cream carpet.
Bathroom: A sign above the toilet says "We aim to please, you aim too, please"; she's hoping someone with the same humor as her will appreciate it.
Kitchen: The fridge is always full with chocolates and cakes, and the freezer is stuffed with ice cream and other frozen desserts. The dining table has a tablecloth with pictures of smiling food on it. The cupboards are full of ingredients for cooking up different types of japanese, chinese, mexican and italian cuisine; Cecilla always cooks for herself.

Roommates: No-one but Cecilla's large plushie and action figure collection

Privacy: Locked, even when Cecilla is inside. Please could visitors politely knock before being invited in!^^

Traffic: Cecilla doesn't expect visitors, unless she's ordered pizza or takeout. She prefers to watch movies on her own, and only plays videogames games with others across the internet, however, visitors are always welcome for cake, cookies and lemonade!
Back to top Go down
Natsuhiko Ruka

Natsuhiko Ruka

Cecilla's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecilla's Dorm   Cecilla's Dorm I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:03 am

Hey..
Do you want to be my roommate?
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecilla's Dorm   Cecilla's Dorm I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:30 am

no thankies, i like my room^^;;
but if you want, when our characters get accepted i guess you could come over to visit^^
Back to top Go down
Natsuhiko Ruka

Natsuhiko Ruka

Cecilla's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecilla's Dorm   Cecilla's Dorm I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:36 am

Oh.. Okay!
See you then in the RP!! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Louise Hoobs

Louise Hoobs

Cecilla's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecilla's Dorm   Cecilla's Dorm I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:58 am

Natsuhiko Ruka wrote:
Hey..
Do you want to be my roommate?

Cecilla Izayoi wrote:
no thankies, i like my room^^;;
but if you want, when our characters get accepted i guess you could come over to visit^^

Natsuhiko Ruka wrote:
Oh.. Okay!
See you then in the RP!! ^_^

Sorry to "kill" the moment here, but that's adorable!
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecilla's Dorm   Cecilla's Dorm I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:08 am

yay for adorableness! heehee (>w<; )//
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

Cecilla's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecilla's Dorm   Cecilla's Dorm I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:02 pm

Heheh sounds like a fun dorm, approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cecilla's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecilla's Dorm   Cecilla's Dorm I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cecilla's Dorm
Page 1 of 1