Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Park Benches

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

Park Benches Empty
PostSubject: Park Benches   Park Benches I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 3:01 pm

OCC: Park benches outside, with picnic tables too.
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

Park Benches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park Benches   Park Benches I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 3:08 pm

Alex Appears to be walking out side and sits down on the bench with her white hand bag long side her and sighs, while having ear phones in her ears listening to her Ipod, and flicks though the songs.
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

Park Benches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park Benches   Park Benches I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 3:25 pm

Stops flipping through and sighs.
'another day.. A quiet one.. No one around too'
Sighs Heavily this time, and closes her eyes and rubs them while resting her left arm on the bench.
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

Park Benches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park Benches   Park Benches I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:14 pm

She accident knocks her ipod and it goes flying towards the ground somewhere while the earphones become unattached.
''Crap..'' Alex mutters and takes out her ear phones and puts them on top of her bag while she gets up.
Alex wonders around the bench looking for her Yellow Ipod. While muttering curses.
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

Park Benches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park Benches   Park Benches I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:32 pm

Finds her yellow ipod after she finished cursing. It was under the bench, so she crouches down and picks it up, forgetting how low the bench was and smacks her head, while accidently biting her lip causing it to bleed. She curses quietly and stands up straight making sure she didn't whack the bench again.
''Bloody hell that hurt'' she says to herself while rubbing the back of her head. Looks at her Ipod and uses her free hand to check if it's damaged or not, not realizing her lip is bleeding.

Until she tastes blood in her lips and raises her hand and touches her lips, takes her hand awa from her mouth and sees blood on it.
Mutters to herself. ''It keeps on getting better and better.''
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

Park Benches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park Benches   Park Benches I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:27 pm

Walks back to her bag and dumps her Ipod and earphones inside it while she search for tissues while her lip bleeds more and rips onto her white jacket.
''where the hell are they. I do have them in here somewhere..''
Sighs heavily while she talks.
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

Park Benches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park Benches   Park Benches I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:40 pm

Does up her hand bag and put it on her shoulder.
Then whips her lip once more. Better go to the nurse them. Alex thinks as she turns and walks off towards the nurses offices, with a bleeding lip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Park Benches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park Benches   Park Benches I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Park Benches
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: The Grounds :: Senior Park-
Jump to: