Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Desiree Brooks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Desiree

Desiree

Desiree Brooks Empty
PostSubject: Desiree Brooks   Desiree Brooks I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:11 pm

Name: Desiree Brooks

Height: 5" 6'

Grade:11th

Sexuality:Straight / Enough experience

Prefrences:
  • Long hair
    Nice abs
    Confidence
    Athletic
    Amazing eyes
    A guy that can party hard Wink

Hanging out with friends
    funny movies
    converse
    the beach
    skim boarding
    hoodies with ears
    staying out late

Dislikes:
  • sad movies
    being used
    people who lie
    snobby girls
    blood

Apperance: She has waistlength, pin straight chocolate brown hair that was layered reapetedly. Her skin is creamy-pale with light pink blush natually on her cheeks. Has slightly more curvy figure than the average girl with long legs. Her eyes are olive green and the edges of her iris's are out lined with black rings. Also her pupals have golden spikes on the edges. She is light on her feet but can also be very clumsy and her old old friend used to called her "accident prone". Dramas never taken a huge effect on how she feels, if someone were to say something that wasnt very nice she'd just let it go and move on. Rarely is she caught being unhappy or down.

History: Desiree has been through alot of drama though the past years. She's moved around alot but has finally decided that this will be her place to stay. She comes from an upper class family in south Florida. The only people that she discovered she didnt get along with in anyway what so ever were her parents, they were exteremly over-protective and always wanted something better from her. She'd do anything to stay away from them. Eventually the stress of constantly fighting with them got to her and she broke. She was going to do anything she had to to get the freedom of being a normal teenager. Her parents didnt want her to leave and always made her pay her way so she got a scholarship to a nice school as far a way from home as possible. Her grades are always kept high even when it doesnt seem like she does any work. Looks have some affect but for them most part what she cares about is personality. She hopes to make many friends at the new school and keep the drama around her to the lowest point possible. She's always loved photography so she always has her camera when shes out.

Last edited by Desiree on Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:08 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

Desiree Brooks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desiree Brooks   Desiree Brooks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:26 pm

A few things. in your looks, try and describe your chacture a little bit more.

Your char history is a little short and vague. Try and improve on what you have and add some to it.

If you need any help, feel free to ask for it. Now, I'm not the best one to ask but I beleive Karatsu is very helpfull.
Back to top Go down
Desiree

Desiree

Desiree Brooks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desiree Brooks   Desiree Brooks I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:29 pm

does it look alright now?
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

Desiree Brooks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desiree Brooks   Desiree Brooks I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:33 pm

Yes, thank you. Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Desiree Brooks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desiree Brooks   Desiree Brooks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Desiree Brooks
Page 1 of 1