Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Lost without a cause~[OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cherry Scott

Cherry Scott

Lost without a cause~[OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Lost without a cause~[OPEN]   Lost without a cause~[OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:27 am

Cherry released a sigh, it was her first hour at Whisper Hallow academy, and already she was lost.
O.k, I remember going up a couple flights of stairs, turning left- 2, maybe 3...or wait, was it 4....could've been 5 times? Gah! This is hopeless...
Cherry slumped back onto the rather small couch engrossed in her thoughts. It was surprisingly clean, no marks of dirt, no...nothing, basically.
Perhaps nobody comes in here...
Hoping there'd be some form of map in here, telling her where she actually was, she got up from her seat and wandered over to a table with various magazines, brushing the tidy pile, she searched, but only found old issues of OK Magazine, and released a groan. She hated teen mags. They were always slapped with "perfect" people, caked in make-up. It made her sick...why couldn't anyone understand that you're perfect just as you are, triggering off another thought,
Maybe I should practice what I preach...perhaps no-one will tease me for my hair-colour, if I let it go back to ginger...it's only a wash-in-wash-out dye. They're probably a lot...nicer here?"
Making her way over to the couch again, Cherry drew open her rucksack, producing her pencil and a notepad. Flipping it open to the front, she added to her To-do List - she liked to think she was even slightly organized.
Back to top Go down
Richard Diagon

Richard Diagon

PostSubject: Re: Lost without a cause~[OPEN]   Lost without a cause~[OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:12 am

"So what's it gonna take
Silver shadow believer
Spock rocker with your dirty eyes
It’s a chance gonna move...
"

At the moment, Richard was listening to his the song Le Disco, by Shiny Toy Guns on his iPod. So far, the day had been going good, and a play through of his favorite play list was just icing on the cake. One of the reasons the day had been good was that Richard had finally gotten over his case of writers block (which, in his opinion, can go die in a deep and dark place far from humanity), and had spent the past hour writing to his hearts content. While he knew that whatever he wrote wasn't going to be very good, the fact that he wrote it made him feel good.

He slipped his card into the reader, and opened the door once the light flashed. He slowed down, and eventually stopped, looking around the common room. He reached into his jeans pocket and paused his iPod. There was something different about the boys common room. At the moment, he couldn't place what it was. He stole a look at the magazines on the table, and swore.

He had entered the wrong dormitory. Again.

I've really got to start paying attention to where I'm going! he thought. I could get in trouble for this. But then again, I don't think I would've met Cecilla if I didn't enter here by mistake,

He turned to leave when he noticed a girl sitting on a couch. He didn't recognize her. Must be new, he thought. Either that or I just haven't seen her before,

"Oh, hello there," he said, turning towards her, adjusting his shoulder bag.

Last edited by Richard Diagon on Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cherry Scott

Cherry Scott

PostSubject: Re: Lost without a cause~[OPEN]   Lost without a cause~[OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:28 pm

Startled by the rustle of someone coming through the door, Cherry flipped her notepad closed, slipping it to the bottom of the rucksack- it was her 'personal' secret pad, and she'd do anything to keep it that way. Pretending to be searching in her bag for something, she tried to avoid eye-contact with the stranger, keeping her head down, her fringe covering her eyes. Engrossed in her shy nature, part of her hoped for the person to leave, so she could get back to her writing, yet the other part told her if she wanted to find her away around, and actually have friends, she'd need to atleast try and be more sociable. Then the voice spoke to her,

Oh, hello there,

It was a more warmer voice than she'd expected, grabbing the moment, Cherry replied shyly,
Um...Hi?
Looking up to the person before her, she sighed,
I know this is pretty awkward...you wouldn't...happen to know where I am...? I'm...new here-hopeless with directions...
Cherry released a slight grin, she always phrased her sentences oddly, they always had to be a lot more complex than they could've been...she just couldn't relay a simple straight-forward answer.
Back to top Go down
Richard Diagon

Richard Diagon

PostSubject: Re: Lost without a cause~[OPEN]   Lost without a cause~[OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:23 pm

"Don't feel too bad. I've been going to school here for a bit and I still occasionally get lost," Richard said, chuckling slightly. He took out his ear buds and putting them around his neck. "Like right now for instance. I'm supposed to be at the boy's dormitory, but here I am in the girl's common room! I really should start paying better attention to what I do,"

He adjusted his pack and walked closer to the girl, taking a seat on the couch next to the girl's. He adjusted his pack so it fit more comfortably, and turned his attention to the girl.

"I'm Richard. Richard Diagon. What can I help you with?"
Back to top Go down
Cherry Scott

Cherry Scott

PostSubject: Re: Lost without a cause~[OPEN]   Lost without a cause~[OPEN] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:02 am

Cherry smiled slightly, she needed help with everything, not just one thing in specific.
-I now know where I am, but where am I to go now?
-I only know one person in the entire school now, and he's standing before me.
-I don't have the slightest idea as to where my dormitory is...

Thinking to herself, the list seemed endless, and would continue to stretch further the more she thought about it.
It's a pleasure to meet you Richard...oh, how silly of me! I forgot to introduce myself- Cherry...Cherry Scott...or you can call me Dippy- heh, matches my nature...
Cherry stretched out her hand, ready to shake his. Unknowing where to begin with her "problems," she sighed a breath of relief,
Where to begin...
Back to top Go down
Richard Diagon

Richard Diagon

PostSubject: Re: Lost without a cause~[OPEN]   Lost without a cause~[OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:44 pm

"Nice to meet you Cherry," Richard said, taking her hand and shaking it firmly.

"So, I take it that you have no idea where anything is on campus, right? Well, it's all fairly simple. I believe that theres a map somewhere on campus, or in some information book, but I've yet to find it. I say that we just start here. We are now in the girl's common room, and if you enter that hall you'll find the girls dorms. It's a fairly simple layout, and finding your dorm should be a snap," he said.

"If you're wondering about your classes, don't for the moment. The teachers seem to have taken an odd leave of absence,"
Back to top Go down
Cherry Scott

Cherry Scott

PostSubject: Re: Lost without a cause~[OPEN]   Lost without a cause~[OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 12:57 pm

Cherry grinned, surely meeting decent people couldn't be this easy...? Maybe Whisper Hallow would turn out better than expected. Pondering to herself as to why the teachers may have left, she shrugged it off, there'd be time for that later...

Mhm. Seems fairly simple, so, like...when would classes start usually- I mean, when the teachers return?

Then it hit her, with her teacher problem: Cherry remembered being issued a timetable from the office earlier that morning- they just told her to explore, and find her way around...typical. Opening her rather roomy Swiss Gear rucksack, she reached in, fumbling around, finally pulling out a white sheet of paper, with a table etched on.

Period 1: Theater Arts-Teacher: Mr. Lancaster [Room 1]
Period 2:Science
Period 3:Algebra I-Teacher: Mr. Koga [Room 37]
*Lunch*
Period 4:Music-Teacher: Mr. Gant [Room 3]
Period 5:Social Studies
Period 6: Creative Writing-Teacher: Mr. Koga [Room 40]

Flipping the sheet over, she reminisced writing down her dormitory number, completely forgetting about it all morning.

Dorm number 33...so, if I go outside this room, and look for number 33, I'll find my dorm, right...? Thanks Richard- you're a big help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost without a cause~[OPEN]   Lost without a cause~[OPEN] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost without a cause~[OPEN]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: Female Dormitory :: Common Room-
Jump to: