Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

A daily routine.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ibumoto Noro

Ibumoto Noro

A daily routine. Empty
PostSubject: A daily routine.   A daily routine. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:34 am

Ibumoto checked in the gymnasium. Good, it was empty. He walked into the middle of the room and took off his shirt, revealing his wellbuilt, but discrete, muscles. He was now only dressed in his jogging pants, and started his warmup, which consisted of different pushup, running and jumping exercises.

He didn't stop until he could wipe the sweat off his brow. He stood still and took a deep breath, then lowered himself into a low tiger-stance and started hitting and kicking the air with graceful precision and timing, and with every punch, and with every kick, he let loose a loud "Hyaah!" to add additional strength to them. The sounds ecchoed in the dimlit room and out through the open door.
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

A daily routine. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A daily routine.   A daily routine. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:44 pm

"Kyuuu... This place is huuuuuuu~ge... reminds me of..." Cecilla stopped suddenly to think, during her 'Academy Exploration and Baddie take-out' session, "reminds me of... reminds me of..." she shook her head angrily, trying to think of something to compare the Academy to. She took a few paces forawd, still thinking...

"Aha!" she exclaimed, "Reminds me of my old school multiplied by lots multiplied by 10 to the power of lots! Ye-" she was cut off from her celebration and odd-overcomplicated-comparison-involving-standard form by the sound of what seemed to be someone... practising martial arts? Cecilla stood still and listened to the faint, echoing sound and then threw her back onto the wall, imitating a secret agent who was about to take out a passing enemy. As she began to slide carefully along the wall, following the noise, she hummed the theme tune to Mission: Impossible to herself, as was her usual routine. "Target in sight nya" she said in an almost robotic, monotonous voice when she spotted the open door from where the noises were coming from. Nearing the door she slowed her pace, "Target reached nya" she said once again.

When Cecilla looked around the doorway, she saw a very, very tall boy with attention-grabbing green hair and no shirt throwing punches and kicking high into the air, "Target locked nya" she whispered in the monotone and snuck around the door and into the room, intrigued by the green haired martial arts-practicing boy.
Back to top Go down
Ibumoto Noro

Ibumoto Noro

A daily routine. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A daily routine.   A daily routine. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:57 pm

It took him a while to notice the girl's presence. Startled, he turned around.
How long had she been standing there?

The girl had a rather unique look, that was probably the best way to describe her. He got a rather childish impression from her, as her mint-green eyes watched him.

Almost as in selfdefense, Ibumoto turned on his angry face and glared straight into her eyes. He wasn't sure what the girl was after.

"How long have you been there?" he said, wiping the sweat from his brow.
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

A daily routine. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A daily routine.   A daily routine. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:11 pm

Cecilla's left eye twitched when the green haired boy turned towards her looking very angry and annoyed, "Uh oh... I shouldn't have ninja'd in... I should have walked in like a boring person..." she nervously thought to herself. She carefully took a step forward and smiled at the glaring boy, "I-I'm not too sure... I think my internal clock is set to 'Lunchtime'... heheh..." she replied as she took another step forward.

"I guess you'll want an explanation ne~? Well, there I was, exploring this mahoosive academy when I heard you shouting! Then I decided to investigate. Aaaaa~nd... I ended up sneaking in and watching you practice martial arts nya~!" she explained as she acted out her story, "You could say I was intrigued because I do martial arts too! You're impressive!" she jumped up happily.
Back to top Go down
Ibumoto Noro

Ibumoto Noro

A daily routine. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A daily routine.   A daily routine. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:29 pm

Despite Ibumoto's attmepts he couldn't keep his mouth from twitching when he saw the eccentric girl jump around while telling her story. He didn't understand her story to the fullest, she did talk odd, but he thought he got the most of it.

When she mentioned being a martial artist herself he raised an eyebrow.

"Really? Forgive my rudeness, but you don't really look the type. What kind of martial arts do you perform?"
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

A daily routine. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A daily routine.   A daily routine. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:48 pm

"D-don't really look the type?" Cecilla pondered, then looked down at her clothes and around at her backpack and slumped slightly, "It's because I'm small and have pigtails and a big bow, isn't it?" she murmured as she looked down sadly.

"Bwuh... I'm uber tough! I'm a black belt in TaeKwon-do and I know some Karate and a little bit of Capoeira! Oh, and I've done some Kendo before, too!" she explained happily, smiling and spinning around showing some kicks and punches.

"Even though you look scary... I think you're a good guy so I won't have to hurt you!" she smiled and did a heroic pose.
Back to top Go down
Ibumoto Noro

Ibumoto Noro

A daily routine. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A daily routine.   A daily routine. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:09 pm

Ibumoto was at a loss for words. The girl's statement had left him completely in shock.

"I think you're a good guy"
No-one had ever said anything like that to him before, especially not while standing in a pose that looked to be an imitation from some manga. People were often intimidated by his appearance, not friendly. He felt a blush spreading on his cheeks.

"Uh... yeah."

He was quiet for a while.

"Look, I didn't mean it that way, about you not looking like a martial artist."

Damnit! How could he sound so stupid? He always kept his calm, but for some reason he couldn't with this girl around. He focused on a point in the floor and kept his silence.
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

A daily routine. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A daily routine.   A daily routine. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:50 pm

Cecilla's smiled dropped as she came out of her heroic pose, slightly confused by the green-haired boy's sudden silence. "Huh. Did I say something bad? I bet he doesn't believe me... even though I showed those awesome moves and... and..."

After the boy spoke again, Cecilla tilted her head in confusion, "Nya...? So... what way did you mean it?" she asked and walked carefully towards the boy, who was silent and still. As she walked, her shoes clicked on the shiny gym floor and her curly pigtails bounced along with the bow around her waist.

She stopped about one metre from the boy, and looked up to make eye contact with him, "Nya... Mr. Scary-but-Good-Guy... I'm sorry if I disturbed your training session" she bowed politely, with her pigtails flying forward then back, "Please don't be mad at me nya... I'm a good guy too!" she smiled as she rose from her bow.
Back to top Go down
Ibumoto Noro

Ibumoto Noro

A daily routine. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A daily routine.   A daily routine. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:07 am

"I just didn't mean anything negative with that statement. To be honest, I was just thinking out loud. It's nothing to get all excited over."

When the girl was this close, he saw how cute she really was. He couldn't help but smile when she bowed her head, sending her pigtails flying.

"I'm not mad at all. In fact I was just about done anyway."
Up until now, Ibumoto hadn't spent a single thought on the fact that he still had a bare chest. Blushing, he started to put on his shirt. The sweat made the white shirt sticky and rather transparent, so it was a futile.
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

A daily routine. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A daily routine.   A daily routine. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 4:58 am

"Nya! It's good that you're not mad! I bet if you really were mad, you'd go all beefy dudeness and try to beat me up! But then I'd fight back and save the day! Then I'd turn you, the angry good guy, into a happy good guy and, and recruit you onto my heroic teaaaam!! Da-da-da-daaaa! Hoo~ray~ 'cause I saved the da~y!!" she exlaimed whilst spinning, dancing and punching the air heroically.

Cecilla watched as the boy put his shirt back on, "You're done? Oh! Oh! That probbie means it's time for... food!" she almost shouted excitedly as she jumped up and whipped a bar of chocolate from her belt like a sword, "Ta-daaa! Chocolate is good for you!! I eat loads after I train! It balances out all the healthyness!".
Back to top Go down
Ibumoto Noro

Ibumoto Noro

A daily routine. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A daily routine.   A daily routine. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:43 am

Ibumoto stepped back when the girl took out a chocolate bar from her belt, similar to the way one would unsheath a sword.
"Heh, thank you, but I don't eat sweets after I've been working out. There's no point in training if you don't eat accordingly. I'll eat later."
He actually felt kinda hungry. He should grab some food in the cafeteria. He took one step towards the door, then stopped and looked at the girl.
"I don't think I caught your name?" He said with a serious look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

A daily routine. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A daily routine.   A daily routine. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:16 pm

Cecilla continued to eat away at the chocolate bar and stared at the boy as she ate, "There is a point in training for me: to beat up baddies!" she answered back at the boy and took another bite from the chocolate, "Oh well, I guess I'll save the spare chocolate bar for Prince-sama... eheh!" she smiled and took yet another bite of the chocolate.

When the boy started to walk away, Cecilla spun around and jumped slightly out of surprise when he turned around, "Nyaha! My name... is..." she spoke slowly for dramatic effect, "Cecilla Patchouli Izayoi! Patchouli as in the plant, Izayoi as in 'sixteenth night' because when you spell it in kanji that what it translates into!" she explained happily, "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Ibumoto Noro

Ibumoto Noro

A daily routine. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A daily routine.   A daily routine. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:27 am

What an odd name, He thought.

"My name is Ibumoto Noro." He thought for a second. He remebered about western first and last names being in reversed oder in comparison to japanese.
"Ibumoto is my family name. Noro is the given name."
As he looked on the girl, still enthusiastically eating her chocolate bar, he said something that even surprised himself.
"If you're still hungry after that chocolate bar, would you want to accompany me to the cafeteria for some food?"
Why had he said that? He didn't usually talk to people, especially not to girls. Wasn't this almost as asking her out on a date? No. No, she would never take it that way. Who in their right mind would ask a girl out after exchanging a few sentences, and to a school cafeteria no less? He could rest assured, this wouldn't become a date.
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

A daily routine. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A daily routine.   A daily routine. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:59 am

"Wow! You have a pretty cool name! So... I think I'll call you..." she paused to take a bite of chocolate, "...hmm... I think Ibumoto Sempai sounds good! Strong, too nya!!" she exclaimed proudly, "Is it okies if I call you Ibumoto sempai~??" she asked, smiling and taking more bites out of the chocolate bar.

Then Ibumoto sempai invited her to the cafeteria for... yes, one of Cecilla's most favourite things: food!! A huge smile appeared on her face and her eyes almost sparkled, "Nyaaa! I would love to go with you!" she exclaimed and skipped up to him, "I'm always hungry! Except on the rare occaisions when I'm not!". And with that, she ate the rest of the chocolate bar.
Back to top Go down
Ibumoto Noro

Ibumoto Noro

A daily routine. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A daily routine.   A daily routine. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:43 am

Ibumoto...Sempai? He had to admit, that did sound good. He could definetly get used to that.
"Yeah, it's okay." He said, smiling.

He chuckled when Cecilla explained that she always was hungry, except when she was not. She was really energetic, wasn't she.
"Great. Let's go then?" he said, cocking his head towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

A daily routine. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A daily routine.   A daily routine. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 8:30 am

"Yay~~! To the cafeteria..." Cecilla paused and inhaled, "AWAAAAAAAY~~~!!", she called happily. She then spun around, and ran through the gym door superhero-style. After realising that she left Ibumoto behind, she ran back, grabbed his wrist and held it up, and pulled him behind her through the door. "Allons-y, Ibumoto sempai~~!!". From this point, it was clear that Cecilla has found another victim
friend!<3

[[OOC: Topic closed and off to the cafeteria~? :3]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A daily routine. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A daily routine.   A daily routine. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A daily routine.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: Other Rooms :: Gymnasium-
Jump to: