Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Nixon Hale

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nixon

Nixon

Nixon Hale Empty
PostSubject: Nixon Hale   Nixon Hale I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:40 pm

Name: Nixon Hale

Age/Grade: 17/Junior

Height: 5ft 11in

Weight: 120 lbs

Appearance: Nixon is just over average height by 5ins. He is average weight, also. He has long black hair that falls perfectly into place, not long infront of his eyes so he can see and the rest choppy. His eyes are deep blue, and when close to him it looks as if he has silver fleck of paint in them. Hes not exactly sure why but when he is irritated his eyes turn black and they turn completely silver when his is sad. This often makes him feel insecure about what people will say, so when somethings wrong he prefers not to leave his room. He has flawless olive skin and has never had any trouble with acne. He enjoys bmxing which has given him a very defined "6-pack".
Nixon Hale Noctis_Final_Fantasy_13_Versus_by_AlexWolff90

Sexuality: Straight /Has been in serious relationships before/ So-so experience wise.

Preferences: He prefers girls who are comfortable being themself and not changing because of what others think about them. To him its all in their personality that counts.

creative writing
    good food
    snow
    drawing
    partying
    reading
    japan
    fire
    the beach
    ice cream
    hanging out with friends

Dislikes:
  • Annoying commercials that play over and over... *SHAMWOW!* ... *SNUGGIES!* seriously?
    drama
    blood
    uniform
    snobs
    spicy food
    people who judge by looks
    people who cant accept others for who the are

Back story:
History:
Nixon lived his first 11 years with two perfect parents. They were billionaires from California and lived in a mansion on the beach. As seasons changed, it got both extremely hot and snowed. It seemed like the ideal life but it turned out nothing would last forever. During his trip to Costa Rica for christmas, the plane crashed just minutes after taking off from the airport. He woke up a week later in a hospital alone, no family to comfort him. He was told both of his parents were killed in the crash. Three weeks later, the police found a document signed by his parents that said he was legally emancipated, and they had always been worried about his future. The house, all of the money, and everything they owned was now his. He knew that his parents would have wanted him to continue through school, so he enrolled in a private school for three years to finish middle school and then to Whisper Hallow.

Last edited by Nixon on Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Nixon Hale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nixon Hale   Nixon Hale I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:51 pm

It snows in California? I know it's the mountains, but still... *is a Californian* XD

Approved!
Back to top Go down
http://yummi-kun.deviantart.com
Nixon

Nixon

Nixon Hale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nixon Hale   Nixon Hale I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:03 pm

acctually im not sure but my friend moved there and said it did so i took their word for it lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nixon Hale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nixon Hale   Nixon Hale I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nixon Hale
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: General Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: