Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Home At Last! *~open~*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Celeste Hikamaru

Celeste Hikamaru

Home At Last! *~open~* Empty
PostSubject: Home At Last! *~open~*   Home At Last! *~open~* I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 3:23 pm

Celeste dragged her wheeled suitcases behind her, sighing and looking at the room number she printed on her hand. Three. Once she reached the dorm room, she took out a key and unlocked it and soon after opened the door. "Ugh, these are so heavy and I'm so glad I'm finally here," She said to herself nonchalantly and dragged her suitcases in. "Better get unpacked."

Celeste took her bedding out of her suitcase and spread it over a blank mattress that lay inside, along with pillows and things she brought from home. She took out knick-knacks that were of importance to her along with other things. Once she was unpacked and things were situated to her liking, it was nearly night time.

The fourteen year old young lady took out a small periwinkle cell phone and pressed a few numbers, then proceded to hold it up to her ear.

"Mom? ....Yes, I'm there..."
Celeste wrinkled her nose.
"Yes, mother, I packed underwear."
There was a pause and she spoke again.
"No, mother, I didn't forget the emergency number."
There was another silence and Celeste sighed.
"You know he's right, mother. This'll be good for me. I need to stop being so shy and this is the perfect way."
The girl gasped and practically fell off of her bed.
"No, mother, I'm not going to lose my virginity!"

Celeste exhaled sharply and hung up.
"Gosh... What does she think I'll be doing here, anyway...?"
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Home At Last! *~open~*   Home At Last! *~open~* I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:37 pm

Cyra walked down the corridor without any goal in mind when she heard a girl shout out a rather bizarre sentence.
"No, mother, I'm not going to lose my
virginity!"

Now what was this? Cyra was instantly interested. Were parents even allowed at the school? Then again, maybe as visitors...

She knocked on the door.
Okay, what do I say if she opens? Hmm... She thought as she waited for someone to open the door.
Back to top Go down
Celeste Hikamaru

Celeste Hikamaru

PostSubject: Re: Home At Last! *~open~*   Home At Last! *~open~* I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:54 pm

Celeste's eyes opened wider as she heard a knock at the door. "Who could that be...?" She got up off of her bed. "What do I say when I answer? Oh, well.." She opened the door, revealing a young lady with orange hair. "Um, hello," Celeste smiled sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Home At Last! *~open~*   Home At Last! *~open~* I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:53 am

Cyra couldn't help but to show the surprise on her face when the girl came out. Here was a girl that were even shorter than she was! She was used to everyone being taller than her, always being the shortest one. Once she gathered herself she realized that she hadn't said anything.
"H-hi! I just recently moved in here and I'm kinda walking around saying hello to everyone I can find!" She spoke quickly, as she wanted to come to her point. She glanced over the girls head at the room. There didn't seem to be anyone else.
"Oh? There's no one else here? I'm certain I heard you yell at someone." She crossed her arms in confusion. She wasn't stupid, just a little slow when thinking.
Back to top Go down
Celeste Hikamaru

Celeste Hikamaru

PostSubject: Re: Home At Last! *~open~*   Home At Last! *~open~* I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:36 am

Celeste giggled. "No, there's no one else," She sighed quietly, apparently the girl heard her outburst. "My mom was on the phone with me, and she's...um... worried about me," Celeste sweat-dropped. "She's very protective, and wants to make sure I don't make any wrong decisions while I'm here. Oh, and, you may come in, if you'd like?" Celeste smiled sweetly at the girl and made room in the dorrway.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Home At Last! *~open~*   Home At Last! *~open~* I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:41 pm

"Oh, I wish I had such a protective mom." Cyra said, half of the excitement gone as she entered the room. All the pink almost came as a shock to her. So there are girls like that after all, she thought.
"Mine was almost happy that I left the house. Oh, I'm Cyra, by the way!" She swirled around, one hand behind her back, the other stretched out towards the short girl.
Back to top Go down
Celeste Hikamaru

Celeste Hikamaru

PostSubject: Re: Home At Last! *~open~*   Home At Last! *~open~* I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:20 pm

Celeste smiled at Cyra and shook her hand. "Celeste. Pleased to meet you," She said softly. She walked over and sat on her bed, motioning for Cyra to sit too, if she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Home At Last! *~open~*   Home At Last! *~open~* I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:58 am

Cyra walked over to the bed and sat down.
"Oh, right! I live in Room 49, in case you want to say
hello sometime. You don't need to knock, if I'm in I probably won't
have a locked door anyway."

She tried to remember if she ever liked pink this much. She lost herself
in thought for a while.
"You like pink alot, huh?" She said, tilting
her head.
Back to top Go down
Celeste Hikamaru

Celeste Hikamaru

PostSubject: Re: Home At Last! *~open~*   Home At Last! *~open~* I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:36 pm

"Pink?" Celeste questioned, then realized. "Oh. Yeah, I like it somewhat. Haha." She laughed nervously as she made note of Cyra's apartment / dorm number. "I'll still probably knock. I don't want to be rude."
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Home At Last! *~open~*   Home At Last! *~open~* I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 2:28 pm

"Somewhat, huh?" Cyra doubted that. There was way too much pink to like it "somewhat". She looked down on her feet. She was really bad at finding something to talk about. She remembered an earlier conversation.
"What grade are you in?"
Back to top Go down
Celeste Hikamaru

Celeste Hikamaru

PostSubject: Re: Home At Last! *~open~*   Home At Last! *~open~* I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:50 pm

"Oh, I'm in ninth. How about you? What grade are you in?" Celeste's stomach rumbled slightly and she hoped it couldn't be heard; she was slightly hungry.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Home At Last! *~open~*   Home At Last! *~open~* I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:43 pm

Cyra heard a quiet sound which she believed was the rumbling of a stomach, but she didn't want to say or do anything to embarass the girl.

"I'm a junior. I kind of changed school in the middle of things." She noticed a loose button in her shirt and frowned for a split second. "Bad grades, my parents blamed the school and the teachers, so here I am." She added with a smile which carried a slight hint of sadness. It wasn't easy moving away from ones parents, no matter how much you tried to tell yourself you hated them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home At Last! *~open~*   Home At Last! *~open~* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home At Last! *~open~*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: Female Dormitory :: Single Dorm Rooms :: Dorm 3-
Jump to: