Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Swimming at bay~Open

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuma Knox

Yuma Knox

Swimming at bay~Open Empty
PostSubject: Swimming at bay~Open   Swimming at bay~Open I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:37 am

Yuma tipped her head to the side casually, sighing.
Where the hell am I now...?
It was her first day at Whisper Hallow Academy, and she hadn't quite got the hang of moving around yet, despite her being there for atleast 2 hours, already! Biting her lip, she walked across the cream tile floors...
Atleast they're clean here...unlike at St. William's
Glancing around her surroundings, it seemed to be a changing-room of some sort, and new at that. Nobody seems to have used it, which seems perculiar, unless it's brand new and off limits.
Shrugging her shoulders, she walked over to the next doorway, past a few toilets, showers and benches. Peeking through the doorway, she instantly knew where she was...swimming! Looking around, nobody seemed to be inside at the moment, yet the pool was so large.
I didn't know they did swimming here!
Pausing again, she remembered, however that at her old school, the rules were that a lifeguard, who was qualified must be in to swim...but they never was there. Mumbling to herself, she walked back to the changing-rooms, her suitcase with her. Downhearted, she turned towards the doorway, just to check there wasn't something she'd missed. Looking at the doorway, it had various letters posted on... mumbling her way through them, her eyes flickered from one to the next.
Hmmm... Soccer team, nope....please remember to remove all footwear when entering the changing-rooms...
It was then where she glanced down to her feet, where today she wore her favourite pair of black boots,
Ah...
Bending down to take them off, she sat up against the nearest wall, undoing the laces slightly, before sliding them off her feet...she always loved the laces, made them unique, as she rarely knew boots as long as hers with laces. Smiling, she motioned back towards the noticeboard, leaving her boots at the side-bench.
M-hm...let's see here... squad athletics team 10:35-12:15 practice....nah....um....aha.... a timetable!
She smiled, most probably the first smile she had all day here... looking down at her watch, she read 15:17pm
Hmm... tea-time can wait just a tad longer....
Looking at the timetable, it read every weekday, 6:30-8:45, 10:00-12:15 & 14:55-17:00.
Yes...! Today is definately a Tuesday!
Taking a final glance at the female doorsign, to check she was in the correct room, she skipped over to the bench.
Maybe a lifeguard came in whilst I was in here...?
She smiled a relieving smile, for the second time that day...maybe it wouldn't be as bad as she thought...
Back to top Go down
Mac Rostislav

Mac Rostislav

PostSubject: Re: Swimming at bay~Open   Swimming at bay~Open I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:54 am

Mac hadn't been swimming in a while. He liked to go swimming a lot back home but he hadn't gotten the chance much since he had moved here. It was nice having the pool to himself, but then again It was a little too quite for him. Mac popped his head out from under the water just as a girl walked into the room. He figured as long as they were the only to in the room he might as well start a conversation with her. "Hey what's up?" he called out.
Back to top Go down
Yuma Knox

Yuma Knox

PostSubject: Re: Swimming at bay~Open   Swimming at bay~Open I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:37 am

After a quick raid of her suitcase to search for her black speedo and towel, Yuma evntually got changed. Taking a quick glance in the mirror, to make sure everything fitted OK, she raised an eyebrow,
Darn hair...
Muttering to herself, she pulled out a bobble from her suitcase along with a brush. Currently her hair was down, and rather curly, reaching her beyond her back. Tying back her hair into a long plait, she shoved her belongings into the closest locker, before heading out to the pool itself. After a quick look around the pool itself, she noticed someone-else had entered whilst she was in the changing-rooms...naturally it had to be a boy, as nobody else was in the female one...and it was pretty obvious by his overall appearance. Just as she entered, the boy called to her,
Hey what's up?
Looking around the room just to be sure that he was actually talking to her and not someone-else, she was fairly slower than usual to respond,
Oh, um...just, swimming....well, obviously...urmm....
Yuma had the urge to run back into the changing-rooms and hide,
Gah...why am I so stupid...he'll probably think I'm a nutcase- like the others at St. William's did...
Back to top Go down
Mac Rostislav

Mac Rostislav

PostSubject: Re: Swimming at bay~Open   Swimming at bay~Open I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 3:55 pm

Mac laughed a little he could tell she was nervous "Yeah me too. I mean clearly. So what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Yuma Knox

Yuma Knox

PostSubject: Re: Swimming at bay~Open   Swimming at bay~Open I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:48 am

Yuma walked up to the side of the pool, slowly sliding herself down so only her legs dipped in the water, for the time being. Upon hearing the boy talk, she replied,
It's Yuma...umm...Yuma Knox
Smiling slightly, she didn't feel as nervous as when she had first entered,
He seems nice...
She paused before another reply,
And your name is...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swimming at bay~Open   Swimming at bay~Open I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swimming at bay~Open
Page 1 of 1