Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Where to go?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Where to go? Empty
PostSubject: Where to go?   Where to go? I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 5:16 pm

'Matt' knew that Cyra was following him, so he just made his way to the parking lot. He had only been here once, since it was next to the entrance, but that was just about it. This was because 'Matt', being visually impaired, wasn't allowed to have a car or any type of vehicle; not even a bike! That means he's stuck getting rides, buses, and taxis, and walking for the rest of his life. How troublesome~

He stopped at the parking lot, wondering where Haru's car was. He had seen it when he met Haru, though he hadn't paid that much attention to it. Now that he thought of it, though, it was a pretty unusual car. I can't see it, though. he thought, looking at the sea of scattered cars.

"Cyra, do you see a black and red car with black flames on the sides and racing wheels?" he asked, looking at his companion. She knew that he had bad eyesight, though she was unaware of exactly how bad it is.
Back to top Go down
http://yummi-kun.deviantart.com
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

Where to go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to go?   Where to go? I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 5:25 pm

Cyra looked over the parking lot. A car such as that shouldn't be hard to find. She scouted the area twice, just in case, and then settled for a car.

"There!" She said and pointed, not sure if Matt had good enough eyesight to make it out. Otherwise she would simply have to lead the way. Nothing major.
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

Where to go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to go?   Where to go? I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 5:34 pm

Haru had been leaning on his car waiting. " Oh hey guys! Sorry for the trouble of dragging you out here. Sorry for interuping your swim as well." he said, opening his door and turning on some music. He had been looking at a picture of his family. A beautiful mother, a beautiful little sister, and no father. But he had a muscular brother. Seeing as nobody knows EVERY detail, it did not matter.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Where to go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to go?   Where to go? I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 5:57 pm

'Matt' trusted Cyra's eyesight, so he just followed the direction Cyra pointed. There weren't too many cars in the parking lot anyway, so it wasn't hard to recognize Haru's car once he was close enough. Yup, it was the right car.

"Thanks," he said, flashing her a smile as he saw Haru against the car too. Man, that guy can be spotted miles away, huh?

"Not a problem," he told Haru, shrugging. The guy seemed to be a little distracted before they came. Wonder what he was looking at. he thought as he got into the back seat, as Haru had instructed at the pool.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

Where to go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to go?   Where to go? I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:51 pm

Cyra followed Matt as if she was his dog. She was still a little frightened of Haru, it couldn't be helped, seing how huge he was in comparison to her. He seemed to be a nice guy and all, but first impressions are hard to shake away.

When Matt got in the back seat her heart leaped. Without Matt in front of her she felt a little insecure. She swallowed and sat down next to Haru. Giving him a faint smile and then put her gaze on her tense lap. She hadn't gotten the time to dry her hair either, so she was afraid to lean back in the seat.
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

Where to go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to go?   Where to go? I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:13 am

Haru had known for sure Cyra was a bit frightened from how she acted. He tried to get her to understand him. He started the car and turned on the heater. "Everybody ready? Oh Matt careful I got some CDs back there. I know the seats aren't that comfortable in the back." Haru said, making sure everything was ready. He didn't know if it was obvious yet, but he seemed sad. Having a past of an outcast, someone afraid of him, kids insulting him talking about his past, it was all sorrowful. His family is dead, he used to be a street fighter, he left WHA to go take care of his mother, lots of things happened. It is inevitable.

But what he did not understand was why his past was brought up. Who told them? Seniors? Haru did not know. He should be in 12 grade but he was held back for failing. This was because when he was street fighting, he was always too tired to work.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Where to go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to go?   Where to go? I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:45 am

"Alright," the junior replied as he safely strapped a seatbelt around his waist. He knew more than anyone to obey traffic laws; it was true that Haru wasn't drunk, but you can never be sure when a drunk driver may appear in front of you.

The other two people in this car are like statues... 'Matt' thought silently as he looked out his window, sighing quietly. Cyra, it was obvious; she was just a little frightened of Haru, either because of his appearance or she was afraid of becoming friends with him. As for Haru.. 'Matt' observed, He's not too bothered by the people making fun of him.. More like he's bothered by whatever they're making fun out of.

Un, that was probably it. I'm never one to start conversations, though... he thought, wondering if he should say anything.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

Where to go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to go?   Where to go? I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:52 pm

Cyra had noticed the tense atmosphere in the car. She had thought that Matt would take care of the talking, as he seemed to know Haru. Apparently she was wrong. She wanted to say something, but she had trouble knowing what to say.

"So is it true? About the street fighting, I mean." She asked cautiously. She knew it was rude, but she really wanted to know. She wasn't too fond of street fighting. It seemed so meaningless.
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

Where to go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to go?   Where to go? I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:15 pm

Haru had tensed up a bit but if he was going to make friends, he would have to trust them. " If you want to know, it will take a while. You seem nice so I need you to trust me. Streetfighting wasn't my only problem. I came here in 9th grade. My family was poor. Coming here in 9th grade started my already-horrible reputation. This is how it happened..." he paused, waiting for anybody to approve of his reques to tell the story.

"Are you guys willing to hear me out?"
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Where to go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to go?   Where to go? I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:14 pm

This is your first time meeting Cyra and your second time meeting with me and you're already prepared to tell us your life story? 'Matt' would've like to say, but he held his tongue. Man, wasn't Haru brave? If 'Matt' were in his shoes he would've just stayed quiet, say "yes, no" or change the subject.

Cyra, this is probably another one of those bad traits of yours.. he thought. She was waaaaay too open when asking other people about their pasts. True, most people have normal ones but some didn't like to talk about it.

Well, as long as Haru was fine and Cyra didn't ask him ('Matt') then he was fine with it.

"Sure."
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

Where to go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to go?   Where to go? I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 12:14 am

Cyra didn't expect him to fill her out on the details, but as long as he didn't feel forced to tell them it would be okay, right? She corrected the folds on her skirt. Matt seemed to be okay with it. She guessed it would be best to follow his lead. She could swear that Matt had been glaring at him since she asked the question. It wasn't that off, right? At least I make conversation...

She nodded as an answer.
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

Where to go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to go?   Where to go? I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 4:05 am

Haru had been thinking about what he said. "Maybe I'll tell you guys later... I mean, it is story people SHOULD know the full details of. But then again they shouldn't. I will just tell you this. Yes, I used to be a street fighter. But it was to make money for my family. Yes I was infamous. Now, I am a good person....And I just really don't want to be an outcast..." He rambled. Then, ready to back out, he waited for an ok to drive. "You should trust me, I may look scary but I am not. Dang, I am talking like I did when I met Matt."
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Where to go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to go?   Where to go? I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 6:53 am

He inwardly smiled, though he didn't know if it was from irritation or amusement (yes, he smiles from irritation sometimes). This guy.. he thought, slowly leaning against the back seat.

'Matt' held out a thumbs up, since Haru seemed to, again, be asking them for approval. Did he really need their approval just to start driving, though? He's so... What's the word. the junior thought, mentally shrugging to himself. He didn't want to think about it.

"Don't worry, Haru. I can't say that you don't look scary, but once people get to know you they won't mind you as much anymore. A lot of people know not to listen to rumors," he attempted to reassure. And a lot more are stupid enough to.. he thought. If Haru joined WHA in 9th grade and left that year, then how in the world did people know him three years after? Well, of course, there were those that stayed in WHA all their lives, but for the rumors to be this widespread..

Research? he guessed. Oh, hell no.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

Where to go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to go?   Where to go? I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:13 am

Cyra frowned, although she looked out the window so that none of the two would notice. As if someone chooses to be an outcast... She thought, resisting the urge to say it out loud.

So he was a street fighter. Or had been, at least. She decided to believe him about having changed, but she couldn't understand why someone would choose street fighting as a way to make money, for ones family or not. Surely there must be a better way. She thought, although she couldn't think of any.

Cyra nodded in agreement to Matts statement, even though she (obviously)hadn't gotten to know Haru yet.

"That's why I asked. I don't want to listen to the rumors. Sorry if I upset you." She had a special ability for making the atmosphere tense, it would seem. That can't be good.
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

Where to go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to go?   Where to go? I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:08 pm

Haru seemed to be making himself look bad. He said under his breath, "God why did those seniors remember back then when they heard I was coming?". He had to restart the car. When he did, he pulled out and drove off. It would take about 20 minutes to get there. "So...I want you guys to tell me more about yourself since I told you my bit. Now to be rude and you didn't make me mad Cyra."
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Where to go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to go?   Where to go? I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 2:54 pm

'Matt' just about flinched at Haru's request. Eh?! he thought. Didn't he already tell enough about himself when he met Cyra? Ah, but Haru wasn't there when I met Cyra, so of course he didn't hear anything about me... I really did tell her enough, I don't want to say anything more... 'Matt' thought.

What was so wrong with telling others about himself, you may wonder? He wasn't afraid of them freaking about his eye; the simple phrase "It was an accident" (which is true) would be enough to make it pass, right? Telling them he was an orphan would probably make them wary, but no harm done all in all, since he wasn't too sensitive about it.

Simple as this; he didn't want to be treated like a not normal person (which he was). He hated being treated specially, though that did get him a very good (but lost) friend.

".. So who starts?" he asked, looking at Cyra.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

Where to go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to go?   Where to go? I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:46 pm

Cyra notcied Matt being anxious. He didn't like talking about his past, did he? She couldn't blame him. She looked back at Haru.

"There's not much to tell about me. I haven't been in any street fights or anything." She hesitated. Should she tell him? He did tell her, at least part of it, she could at least redo the favour. "I've been bullied all my life, for my length, for my hair, for being myself." She sighed. "And I lost contact with my only friend after she graduated." It was far from the whole story, but it would have to suffice.
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

Where to go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to go?   Where to go? I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 4:52 pm

Haru actually forgot to mention he didn't need to know complete personal things if there was no need. "Sorry, Matt if you don't have anything to say because of how personal, just say some things that aren't really serious like Cyra." he said. They were 15 minutes away and he was trying to pass the time. [b] "Cyra, Matt, especially Cyra, if you don't feel comfortable being around me you know I can take you guys back...." he mentioned. The only reason why he isn't being his usual quiet self was because he needed to open up right now.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Where to go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to go?   Where to go? I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:19 pm

... Did I really sound that concerned? he thought, blinking. Wow, was he as open as a book? Well, he never really planned to tell much anyway. In fact, he was just planning to say "I was born in Japan and came here when I was eight. That's about it, actually." Even less informative than Cyra's background history. Cyra was the one that asked Haru about him, so he deserved info about her back.

'Matt' was about to drawl out his own, simplified, totally normal backstory when Haru suddenly spoke. Phew... he thought, listening to the guy talk. I don't get you. You meet us, you tell us about yourself and how you were a street fighter, say you're not scary, start driving, then tell us that if you're too scary then you can take us back.

"Why would we be uncomfortable?" he asked, cracking a smile while praying that Cyra completely agreed with him.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

Where to go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to go?   Where to go? I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:28 am

Cyra shook her head. She knew exactly what it meant to be an outcast.

"I'm not uncomfortable at all." It wasn't completely true, as she had trouble being around new people, but the tension from his intimidating looks were almost gone. She didn't want him to feel bad though. She felt like she had to change subject, since she were the one who dragged them into this messy one.

"Where are we going?" She asked. She didn't know much about this place.
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

Where to go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to go?   Where to go? I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:12 am

Haru had smiled brightly at the fact they were so nice. He wanted to say, 'Because eveybody feels that way...' but they accepted him in a way.

"Where are we going?"

He heard Cyra's question quite clearly. "Oh, we've been talking so long I forgot. We were going to the theaters. We are about 5 minutes away right now." he said, still happy to know people who WANT to be friends with him.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Where to go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to go?   Where to go? I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:41 am

The movies? 'Matt' thought. Well wasn't that wonderful. I hope it's not a 3D one.. Waste of a few extra bucks... But everyone says that 3D is really awesome so we might just get it.. he thought. A person blind in one eye can't see 3D in real life or theaters.

"Do you know any good movies going on right now?" he asked. He wasn't a TV watcher, so he always missed all the movie trailers and whatnots.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

Where to go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to go?   Where to go? I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:29 pm

Cyra thought about it for a while. She was usually very movie interested, so she often knew what movies were out at the moment. This time she had no idea though.

"Nope, I don't know." She said with a slight shrug. She wasn't certain if she was in the mood for a movie, she had just been in the mood for swimming mind you, but she guessed that if she only got started she'd watch the whole movie without ptoblems. She wondered if the theatre were even open at this time of the day. Maybe it was in this place, she didn't have a clue.
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

Where to go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to go?   Where to go? I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:44 pm

Haru smiled brightly wanting to mention his friend. " Sorry for dragging you away from your time Cyra. If you wanted to swim, you didn't have to come. Same for you Matt." he said, arriving in the parking lot. Haru had turned off the radio and car. "Ready?"

[CONTINUE AT THEATERS! Very Happy]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Where to go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to go?   Where to go? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where to go?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: The Grounds :: Parking Lot-
Jump to: