Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

the beginning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thorn_Darkrose

Thorn_Darkrose

the beginning Empty
PostSubject: the beginning   the beginning I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:36 pm

she wonders into school looking around thinking of how different it is from her old school "this looks like a nice school.. i wish Connor was here tho..." she said to her self sighing then her tummy growled "i better get something to eat" she wonders down the hell looking for the cafeteria getting herself lost in the school
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

the beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: the beginning   the beginning I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:49 pm

Haru was walking by, getting insulted at every corner. Seeing a new kid at the corner of his eye he thought to himself, "Gotta be open". " Hey you new here?" he said, who is around 6 feet tall with red hair and eyes. He has a guitar strapped around him. " Nice day isn't it?" asked Haru.
Back to top Go down
Thorn_Darkrose

Thorn_Darkrose

the beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: the beginning   the beginning I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:58 pm

she looked at him, her eyes were rube red, her hair was mid-night black and she was about 5 feet tall "ye i'm new, it's a nice day but i think i'm abit lose.." she said as she looked around "do u know where the cafeteria is sir?.." she asked him
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

the beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: the beginning   the beginning I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:49 pm

Haru had listened to the girl and scratched his head. "New here as well? Yes I Do. Bout 20 minutes into the school. From here anyways. Follow me and we'll talk a bit." he said, giving her directions. Starting to walk, the boy had started slowly, awaiting for the girl's reaction. He was trying to act more normal and open like a friend suggested. " Your kinda cute." Haru said, trying to be a bit attractive. He was quite handsome in his opinion.
Back to top Go down
Thorn_Darkrose

Thorn_Darkrose

the beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: the beginning   the beginning I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:02 pm

she smiled and walked with him "thanks, ur quite handsome, by the way my name is Thorn Darkrose, i'm from England" she was trying to be open too "this school definitely different from my old school"
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

the beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: the beginning   the beginning I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:17 pm

Haru winked at the girl when she complimented him. " I don't get that quite often." he said, blushing. " Oh it is living hell for me." Haru said jokingly. He was flirting with her unnocitcably in his view. " I like you. Not in the way it seems but as a friend. I jsut met you and I don't want to sound weird. My dorm is 99 if you want to hang out. Dunno if they still let girls hangout in a boy's dorm still or not. But I have a way in." he said, being friendly.
Back to top Go down
Thorn_Darkrose

Thorn_Darkrose

the beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: the beginning   the beginning I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:38 pm

she smiled "i'm not sure what number my room is yet but ur definitely the kindest person i'v meet, i'v been bullied most my life so this will be a fresh start for me" she smiles happily walking along aside him
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

the beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: the beginning   the beginning I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:46 pm

Haru smiled and blushed more, now his blushing was noticeable. " T-thank-you miss. So T-tell me about yourself a bit more." he said pull out his guitar. He enver had this sensation of a passionate girl not a horny girl.
Back to top Go down
Thorn_Darkrose

Thorn_Darkrose

the beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: the beginning   the beginning I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:51 pm

"well i come from a small village, every one treated me like a outcast so i used to go to gymnastics and karate with my friend, i have a big brother, his name is Connor but he's back in England with my mom" she looked at you smiling and blushed abit but it wasn't noticeable "why don't you tell me about u now sir?"
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

the beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: the beginning   the beginning I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:59 pm

Haru was actually seduced by her but hid it. Feelings hit him hidden, fast and silent. As soon as she does something seductive he will see it. " I lived in Shaq Town in Michigan, USA. I was only good at fighting at the moment so to gain money I did street fighting. People treated me like an outcast because I was dangerous. Came here in 9th grade to start a new life. My history leaked, then I was treated like an outcast here, but never physically touched. Had to leave and restart my old life to take care of my family who died a year ago. Got a scholarship and came back. I am looking for a bright future..."
Back to top Go down
Thorn_Darkrose

Thorn_Darkrose

the beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: the beginning   the beginning I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:04 pm

"sounds like you've had a hard life too, our pasts are similar, my dad's being chased by the cops for abusing me and my brother and when he left he toke all our money so our mom was out all the time working" she smiles happily hiding her feelings from him
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

the beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: the beginning   the beginning I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:11 pm

The two get inside the building as haru says hello to the front desk lady. " Anyways, maybe we should hangout some time." he said winking once more. Maybe he was a natural at flirting. There were some kids staring him down saying insults about his past.
Back to top Go down
Thorn_Darkrose

Thorn_Darkrose

the beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: the beginning   the beginning I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:17 pm

she smiles at u blushing abit "sure sounds like fun" she looked at the kids being mean "some kids just don't know how to move on in life, there being mean because of your past put they don't know u in the presant so they shouldn't say mean things about u"
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

the beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: the beginning   the beginning I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:29 pm

Haru blushed as well. They seemed to both have a cursh or have both seduced each other. "Thanks." he said, walking. They were halfway there by now. After eating lunch he would try to hang out with her to get to know her longer. If Haru did this, maybe they could....
Back to top Go down
Thorn_Darkrose

Thorn_Darkrose

the beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: the beginning   the beginning I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:35 pm

she walked with him "hay maybe we can hag out after lunch, i noticed u have a guitar, i'd love to hear u play some time, before my old school closed down me and my friends were making a band" she smiled at him happily
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

the beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: the beginning   the beginning I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:42 pm

Haru had smiled at her and stopped. " I have to do something to do. But..." he got clsoer to her with his face. "You really seduced me..." he said, walking away.

[CONTINUE AT THE CAFETERIA ;D]
Back to top Go down
Thorn_Darkrose

Thorn_Darkrose

the beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: the beginning   the beginning I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:44 pm

she blushed and walked with him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: the beginning   the beginning I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the beginning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: The Halls :: First Floor - West Wing-
Jump to: