Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

A New Life

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miss Amy

Miss Amy

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: A New Life   A New Life I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:33 am

she walked into school carrying her bags and looked around this should be a nice school to teach in she thought to her self as she walked down the hall looking around.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:36 am

Cyra was sitting down on a chair in the west wing. She didn't really have anything to do, so she looked around the room, feeling drowsy. A girl, no, make that a woman, walked down the hall. She wore clothes that one without doubt could strike as "not normal". The contrast of black and white made her stand out even more. She didn't look like a student. She couldn't be..?

Cyra had to walk up to her. She was short, although still taller than Cyra. Cyra blushed slightly as she gathered courage to ask.

"Excuse me! Correct me if I'm wrong, but you don't happen to be a teacher?" She asked as fast as she could so she could get it over with. She usually hated talking to new people, but she had to know if there finally was a teacher here at the school, so that she didn't have to study by herself.
Back to top Go down
Miss Amy

Miss Amy

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:41 am

she noded "yes, i'm a new music teacher, my name is Amy Lighttorn, it'snice to meet u miss" she said smiling and trying to be friendly
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:47 am

Music? Damn, then she doesn't have any of my classes. Cyra thought sadly. The small ray of hope that had been shining suddenlt went out. I guess I'll have to go back to studying by myself...

"I'm Cyra. Nice to meet you too." She was quiet for a while, probably ten seconds. Maybe, just maybe there could be some hope left.

"You don't happen to know if there are any other teachers that will start to work here?" She asked, hoping for the best.
Back to top Go down
Miss Amy

Miss Amy

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:53 am

"no sorry, my boyfriend would come to teach science but..." she stopped and looked down sadly trying not to cry
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:14 am

Cyra didn't know what to do. Did she really have this effect on every person she met? She seriously started to consider this a possibility. Anyways, she needed to focus, a teacher was close to crying in front of her, what would you do in that situation?

"Is something wrong?" She asked gently, smiling as sympathetically as she could. If she felt uncomfortable around stangers, imagine what she felt now.
Back to top Go down
Miss Amy

Miss Amy

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:16 am

"it's just that my boyfriend was killed a few months ago..." she said looking up at the girl trying as hard as she could not to cry
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:19 pm

Cyra staggered back. She was very open about it, wasn't she? Well, Cyra could be too, but not like this. Maybe she just needed someone to talk to?

"Uhm, have you talked to someone about it? It really helps, believe me." She hadn't had any boyfriend or close relative killed, they were in fact all alive so far, but she knew what it was to lose someone you love. She knew that it was the same thing, only several times worse. Without thinking she reached out and grabbed Amy's hand, smiling encouraging. She really was bad at these things, wasn't she?
Back to top Go down
Miss Amy

Miss Amy

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:34 am

she looked up at Cyra "no i'v not talked to any one.. thing is not just my boyfriend died... i think i have bad luck..." she said looking down and sighing
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:37 pm

Cyra was close to crying herself. This woman seemed to have really bad self esteem. She definetly needed someone to talk to. Cyra decided she would do her best! Okay, how to begin?

"You can talk to me, if you wish? I'm not really good at this kind of thing, but I know that you really need to get it out of your system. I promise that I will listen to anything you have to say, okay?"
She smiled and winked, trying to blow even the slightest hint of happiness into Amy.
Back to top Go down
Miss Amy

Miss Amy

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:05 pm

she noded "ok.. thank u.." she smiled slightly
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:09 pm

Cyra was happy to see the slight smile. She led Amy towards the table she'd been sitting at before. She sat down.

"So, tell me everything from the start." It wasn't until now that Cyra realized that Amy maybe wanted a little bit more privacy. Sure, there were no one here but them now, but it was a corridor, someone could come at any time.

"Maybe you want to sit in your dorm or the faculty?" She added, still smiling to encourage her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Amy

Miss Amy

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:13 pm

she noded "my dorms not too far from here.. it's room number 5 in the teachers dorm..." she smiled abit, kinda happy she's made a new friend
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:20 pm

Cyra got up again. Amy was still smiling a little, that was a good sign.

"Let's go then?" She asked and grabbed her wrist, already leading her towards her own dorm.

Continue here
Back to top Go down
Miss Amy

Miss Amy

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:21 pm

"ok.." she walked with her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Life
Page 1 of 1