Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Carrots, Chicken and..?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

Carrots, Chicken and..? Empty
PostSubject: Carrots, Chicken and..?   Carrots, Chicken and..? I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:24 am

Cyra walked down the vegetable hall in the grocery store. She was determined to cook something nice for Dante, but she needed to refill her stock. She took up a carrot and looked it over. Frowning she put it back, picked up a new one, looked it over and added it in her basket. Once she had found enough carrots she started walking towards the meat, where she would get some chicken filet. Dante liked chicken, or so she thought, thinking back on their restaurant visit. She suddenly stopped. Damn, there was something else... She thought. She had forgotten it! Her decision not to write a grocery list wasn't very good huh? She looked around herself, almost panicking. People looked at her queerly. She squatted down and put her face in her hands, thinking frenetically.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Carrots, Chicken and..?   Carrots, Chicken and..? I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:27 am

Makai was walkthrough through the grocery store. A basket in his hand. he had meat, pasta, bread, milk and more inside the basket. he whistled as he walked around. The 7'5 giant of a teacher looked about with a blank expression. His eyes narrowed as people were directing their gaze as one area. He slowly approached the area. Makai raised an eyebrow of confusion as he looked at Cyra squatted on the ground hands on her face. She had a frantic look on her face. The giant approached her moving through the crowd. He looked down at her, "May i ask why you are causing a sense Cyra Redfield? That is your name is it not."
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Carrots, Chicken and..?   Carrots, Chicken and..? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:40 am

Cyra jumped when she heard someone talk to her. This led to her tripping on her own basket, sending carrots everywhere. When she looked up, face redder than a tomato, she saw the tall guy she'd seen the other day. She couldn't help but to feel a little frightened, he had a really brooding aura about him. She got on her knees and started picking the carrots up, one by one, not minding the laughter from the crowd.

"Yes. That's me." She paused, trying to think of a nice way to say this. "How do you know my name? I don't recall giving it to you." She asked as she put the last carrot in her basket. She still couldn't remember what she needed, but for now she wanted to get away from this guy. She didn't dislike him, mind you. She just didn't like being around creepy guys that she didn't know, but seemed to know her. She looked down on her feet while waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Carrots, Chicken and..?   Carrots, Chicken and..? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:37 am

Makai bent down and gently helped her pick up the carrots she had sent flying. he ahd caught some of them in mid air and gently placed them in the basket, 'I know everyone at WHisper. I look at rosters and i make sure to study everyone properly. It wouldn't be very idealistic of a teacher to not no the names of students even if they do not teach them." He slowly stood up towering over her. Hands in his pockets as he glanced down at her. he looked to the crowd as they laughed. he glared making them shut up. He glanced to her, "From the looks of it you are forgetting something."
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Carrots, Chicken and..?   Carrots, Chicken and..? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:45 am

"I see..." So he was a teacher? There as a lot of new teachers at WHA, nowadays, huh? None of them had any of her classes though. She smiled at him as a thanks for helping her with the carrots. She didn't really care if the crowd was laughing or not, the damage was done. She tried to wipe that last thought away.

"Yeah, I just can't seem to figure out what the last ingredient should be, I have totally forgotten." She said, tapping her forehead in a "I'm rather stupid" kind of way.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Carrots, Chicken and..?   Carrots, Chicken and..? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:50 am

Makai nodded as she spoke to him. he helped her gently to her feet before speaking up, 'Maybe you should've jotted this down on a list. But waht exactly do you need these ingredients for just out of curiosity?"
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Carrots, Chicken and..?   Carrots, Chicken and..? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:58 am

"I know, I never do."
Cyra blushed heavily. Should she say that she was making a meal for her boyfriend? No, he probably just wondered what she was going to make.

"I was going to make Kaeng Kari..." She tapped her forehead, harder this time. "Of course! I need potatoes!" She quickly turned around and started to choose potatoes from the stand behind her. How could she forget such an important ingredient? And why would she make a scene out of it.

"Thanks, mister..?"
She asked, for the first time looking into the tall teachers eyes.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Carrots, Chicken and..?   Carrots, Chicken and..? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:05 am

He reached out placing a hand on her head and stared right into her, "I can already guess your not making it for just yourself." he vstared down into her eyes with his own, 'Boyfriend im guesisng? That boy named Dante correct?' The teacher had a small mischevious grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Carrots, Chicken and..?   Carrots, Chicken and..? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:18 am

Cyra staggered back, cheeks burning. He had already figured it out? He must think that I'm ridiculous...

"Y-yes. That's right." She stuttered. She was not comfortable talking about Dante to anyone. Every time she had talked about having a boyfriend before she'd been bullied for it. Well, that probably wouldn't happen this time, he was a teacher. But getting rid of old habits is hard. She started playing with the end of her shirt, not knowing what to say, and to embarassed to find out.

Last edited by Cyra Redfield on Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Carrots, Chicken and..?   Carrots, Chicken and..? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:22 am

Makai gently patted her on the head as she placed with the ends of her shirt, ",As long as he treats you right then there is nothing to be embarrased about. You love him and he loves you am i correct?" he had crouched to her eye level and smiled gently at her.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Carrots, Chicken and..?   Carrots, Chicken and..? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:39 am

"...I..." She looked away. Love? She wasn't sure they'd gotten that far yet. She didn't een understand why they were talking about this here. Well, she was hardly talking. She forced out a smile. "Yeah, i guess." She tried her best not to look embarassed anymore, just wanting to get out of this situation. She refrained from snapping about his hand on her head, she didn't want to feel as short as she was.

Last edited by Cyra Redfield on Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Carrots, Chicken and..?   Carrots, Chicken and..? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:40 am

Makai smiled and pulled his hand away from her head before slowly standing up. He walked over and grabbed a small bag of potatoes. he walked over and placed them gently in her bag and continued to smile, 'Now i doubt you want to keep your boyfriend waiting."
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Carrots, Chicken and..?   Carrots, Chicken and..? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:53 am

She opened her mouth to say something, but she forgot it. She smiled instead. "Yeah, thanks." She nodded as a goodbye and started walking, repeating the necessary ingredients in her head. Now, where is the chicken?

~~~[Thread Closed]~~~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carrots, Chicken and..?   Carrots, Chicken and..? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carrots, Chicken and..?
Page 1 of 1