Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Biology for sophomore

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Biology for sophomore Empty
PostSubject: Biology for sophomore   Biology for sophomore I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:49 am

Makai kasai slowly walked into his biology room. He looked over the lab benches and stools. The classrom was nice and clean. he walked over to the windows and pulled the shadows up. he yawned as he placed his brief case on the table. It was period 6 and he was teaching the sophomore. he yawned as he sat on his chair. He sat their as his students walked in. he waited for them all to enter before he got to his feet. he paced back and forth towering over the students. he glanced with his blue eyes,

he sat on the bench and spoke up, 'Alright Im Makai kasai your biology teacher. In class it is MR Kasa, Makai-senseii or Kasai-sensei to you understood. I will not tolerate three things in this classroom. Slackers, laziness and bludgers in this classroom. I want you to raise your hand if you are not in the class to learn." A boy shakily raised his hand, 'Boy why are you here?' "Because i thought it would be a bludge" Makai approached the byoy. In an instant he threw the boys things in the boys bag.

Makai picked the boy up by the back of his shirt and marched him out. he threw him out into the hallway and tossed the boys bag to him, 'Don't come back. I don't like slackers in my classroom. Go somewhere else to slack off." Makai slammed the door and turned to his class, 'Anyone else? "A few more students ran out. makai walked over to his desk and removed a mobile phone, 'THis is a phone i took from a freshman last period to use as an example. If i find you using a phone in my classroom." makai placed the phone on the table and removed a phone from his pocket, 'I bought this to show what id' do." he threw it right out the window and it smashed again a tree, 'I will let you get away this lesson. But next time say goodbye to your phone!"

Makai walked behind his desk and grabbed a large stack of text books and slammed them on his desk with a grunt, 'Alright come up and collect your text book. Your first topic is patterns in nature." Makai paced back and forth, 'Im not going to sugar coat things. You are required to bring this text book to class everydary and take it home. You will not leave it here and you wll treat it with the utmost care."

Makai stared down at them, 'If this text book is torn detention, if it is not brought to class detention. If it is not taken home dentetion. if it is left here detention. if you do not hand in your homework on time detention. Have your phone oujt i will break it and give you detention. Slack off in my class Detention. if you are caught speaking to someone else and it is not related to this topic detentipn i do not care about what happened on the weekened or over the holidays. THis is a classroom not a chatroom"

Makai folded his arms as he stood in front of his desk, "I expect all work done in class to be finished before you leave. If not you will remain behind with a detention. I expect each of you to get a B grade in this class or higher. If you do not get a B in my class this year you can not go on next year. I will allow a High C grade thats it nothing more. But like i said i expect B's. I am not your parents i will not baby you. But i advice if you require help then come see me here, in my office, staff room or in my dorm room. If you need help i will give."
Back to top Go down

Biology for sophomore
Page 1 of 1