Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Stories

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Stories Empty
PostSubject: Stories   Stories I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:13 am

[[Direct continuation of this.]]

'Matt' let out a long breath. He knew that Haru was only trying to lighten both of them up, but he was just... A bit too tense for that. He really needed to loosen up, he knew, but it was just a little hard. He ruffled his wet hair, sending little spray of waters everywhere.

His eyebrows lifted, though, at Haru's offer. 'Matt' gave a small smile to his friend. "Enlighten me."
Back to top Go down
http://yummi-kun.deviantart.com
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories   Stories I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:56 pm

Haru smiled, knowing Matt was smart. "Well, when I was drunk I painted my face like Shaggy 2 Dope's from ICP and ran around the streets of Detroit butt-naked with a faygo bottle. Not the smartest thing to do. I was told I was yelling out, waking people up as well. it was midnight, Perfect time to get shot. Then when I was high, I tackled a policemen and then monkey slapped him, then took his car. and went straight in a ditch." he explained, laughing quietly.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories   Stories I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:22 am

'Matt' didn't want to mention that he didn't know half of the terms that Haru was talking about. Shaggy 2 Dope? ICP? Faygo? Monkey slap?! They sounded hilarious, though, and he couldn't help but to chuckle as Haru described the situation.

"... Damn. How long were you in jail?" he asked, laughing at the end. What a story! 'Matt' didn't know what it was like to be under the influence; he knows that he had gotten drunk once, but that was only once, and the most amazing part is that he didn't remember what happened then. When he asked, no one responded. It was like they had all decided to ignore him after that incident.
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories   Stories I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:46 pm

Haru looked at Matt. " I wasn't old enough for Jail. They blamed my brother. Which they were right. I went to juvy for 3 months when I was drunk but I accidently knocked the cop out and he didn't remember who I was. So I got away safe." he said, chuckling. He felt like an idiot remembering it. Haru. Butt-naked and yelling like a madman? The sight would be so funny, it would be frightening.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories   Stories I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:42 pm

".... How old were you when this happened?" he asked. 'Matt' didn't know much about jail and shit because, well, he never really got into situations like those. At this rate, though, I probably will, he noted.

"That's..... Really interesting," he admitted. "What got you drunk in the first place?"

Last edited by Karatsu on Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories   Stories I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:21 pm

Haru didn't like bringing up how his brother forced him into it. He explained that his brother talked him into it. " I was 14. It was 8th grade." he said. Haru yawned. " Well, we should get to bed. I can sneak you in. I have a tree infront of my window.I can let you through my room and I can distract the staff." he said.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories   Stories I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:23 pm

"Wow, young," he commented, though he didn't mention that was when he first got drunk too. Aha, he was sure that what happened to him wasn't nearly as bad as what happened to Haru, though.

".. Sure," he replied, though he doubted that much would happen if they got caught. I mean, they were just students, and this school was surprising flexible when it came to students and rule-breaking. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories   Stories I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:57 pm

Haru thought it was like the old days. "Wait, do we really need to do all that? You can just go through the main entranced (>Very Happy). I can always take the tree up to my room." he said. After Matt answers, he is going to leave.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories   Stories I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:00 am

"I seriously doubt I'll get more than a warning if I go through there," 'Matt' agreed. He didn't want to climb a tree--he never climbed one in his life, since it was so dangerous. I mean, just imagine it, a guy with no depth perception and horrible eyesight climbing a tree. Kind of laughable, wasn't it?

"I'll just go through there, you climb the tree," he decided. There weren't any teachers anyway.
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories   Stories I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:26 pm

Haru nodded, remembering he had bad vision. Tomorrow he will get used to it. He headed up the tree, ready to plop in his bed. "Night" he said, opening the window and entering.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories   Stories I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stories
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: The Grounds :: Parking Lot-
Jump to: