Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Visiting

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Visiting   Visiting I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:30 pm

Mikazuki decided she was gonna visit some students. She walked up to dorm 45 and knocked on it 3 times and 2 more times after 20 seconds. She was determined to meet more students even if they might be mean to her.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting   Visiting I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 8:39 pm

[[Ho shoot--How did I not see this before o-o;;; I-I'm sorry.]]

'Matt' was in his dorm, listening to music and reading out of a textbook. It had taken him ages to track that textbook, which was on World History. He had to go to the office, ask them, go to a classroom, find it empty, look through it, go back to the office and ask again, find it online, order it, sign something at the office---basically, it was tedious work, but 'Matt' was at a school and he was determined to learn, even if it meant actually forcing himself to study.

He had a hard time reading without any music, so he plopped a pair of headphones on top of his head and set the ipod on a rather loud volume.

So, of course, it took him a little while to hear that someone was knocking on his door.

[[A little while as in a month OTL]]

He quickly popped the headphones off, allowing them to rest around his neck. The junior put down the textbook and slowly approached the door. Someone DID knock right? His hearing wasn't messed up like his eyesight, so...

He opened it, knowing there was no pain in doing that. Yup, he was right, a student with blue hair. What was she doing at the male dorm, and what did she need with him?

"S-Sorry," he stammered, bowing his head slightly out of habit. "I didn't hear the knocks at first, because I was listening to music and I.." he trailed off. No need for her to hear everything.
Back to top Go down
http://yummi-kun.deviantart.com
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting   Visiting I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:40 pm

OC: Its okay Smile i just got back so sorry i didnt reply either

IC:
It took a long time for anyone to open the door so Mikazuki just stood their patiently hoping nobody would think she was desperate. After about 20 seconds the door swung open and in the door way stood an average heigh boy with brown hair and the uniform clothes. His hair was kind of messy but not that much.

She noticed him looking at her hair when he began to talk. She heard him stutter on the word sorry and he said, "I didn't hear the knocks at first, because I was listening to music and I" and he stopped.

She looked up at the boy and smiled thinking of a future friends and said
"Its okay im kind of new here, My name's mikazuki"
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting   Visiting I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:00 pm

Mikazuki? So she was another Japanese exchange student like him? Or she could just have a Japanese name. he noted, but he decided not to dwell much on it. She hadn't really explained why she was at his door, but he supposed from her introduction that.. she wanted friends?

But why go to me? Did some wild rumor spread that he was extremely hospitable or something? Well, that might've been true when he met someone that didn't get on his bad side or something, but really? Perhaps she just turned up on his dorm, knocking on random?

Either idea bewildered him a bit, but he couldn't think of anything else more logical.

"Ah, I'm 'Matt'," he answered, attempting to smile back but failing. He backed up a bit, allowing a pathway into his dorm. "Do you want to go in?"
Back to top Go down
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting   Visiting I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:23 am

Mikazuki looked up at the stranger
he seemed like he was pondering for a long time
she didnt know if it was about her or just a ponder.
She was lost in the boys dormitory and he seemed to be the only person that opened their door.
She heard him speah and say his name and hi. He asked her if she wanted to enter and she smiled and said "yea that'd be great"
She didnt know what it was but something made her think of her biological parents
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting   Visiting I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:04 pm

"Then please enter," he said rather quickly. It had been a while since he had met anyone new, so he had lost his touch. He wasn't so much of a new student anymore, was he? If he was correct, he had been in this school for several months

Wow.

He could clearly remember his first day in this school--he had felt so lost, and it took him quite a bit of time to get some friends. Well then, there was absolutely no reason why he should make Mikazuki feel lost, too.

"My dorm's not at it's best shape, since I wasn't expecting any visitors," he said rather apologetically. It wasn't a mess, as he hated seeing his dorm messy, but there were a few misplaced objects here and there that he didn't have the time or energy to put into a shelf or box.
Back to top Go down
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting   Visiting I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:27 pm

"thank you" she replied to his soft voice. He seemed stressed but still relaxed at the same time, as if he was basking in hiding something. He started pondering and said, "My dorm's not at it's best shape, since i wasn't expecting any visitors,"

She stepped inside and took a look around. She pondered and said, "Do you want me to leave? Or help you clean it up?" She said as she stepped out the dorm slowly and looked at him. Her excitement fading.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting   Visiting I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:39 pm

Oh crap.

He quickly waved his hand in front of him and shook his head furiously, signaling that it was alright. "No, no, you don't need to do either," he started, but then stopped himself. Godammit. He was on such a roll when it came to talking to strangers outside, but when it came inside of the school... He was still as awkward as ever, eh?

"I'm sorry," 'Matt' finally said after a moment of palpable awkwardness. "I'm just--not that good with strangers, see. I'm not trying to make you feel unwelcome."

It took him less than a second to realize how unwelcome she must've felt at that statement. He wanted to wince, but that would only make the situation worse.
Back to top Go down
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting   Visiting I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:51 pm

he waved his hands and refused at the statement of her leaving or helping clean up. He explained that he wasnt well with strangers and apologized. The smile came back to mikazuki's face.

She entered and took a look around the room. Where can i sit she asked. As she was quickly taking in all the features of the large dorm.

She loved the black white and red together, It gave her ideas for her hair
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting   Visiting I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 7:16 pm

He let out a little sigh of relief when she smiled again and closed the door behind her, wondering if he was making a new friend. Was that so? He hadn't gotten a new friend in a while, and it had been long since he had talked to any old friends either, actually. Kind of a sad thing to think about, wasn't it?

"Oh, you can sit in the living room," he answered, leading her to the white room. It was one of the not-as messier ones, as he only loitered around here whenever he had visitors (which wasn't often, and besides when visitors were over they are always somehow led to his kitchen instead).

"Do you want me to make tea?" he offered.
Back to top Go down
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting   Visiting I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:00 am

She entered the living room. The white colors brought peace into her mind. She started playing with her fingers when she heard him bring up tea. It was something she did when she was nervous. She was embarassed to tell him the real reason why she didnt want tea so she made up an excuse.

"Tea makes me break out" She said with a look of concern.

"But i'll take cold water, I can help get it"
She stated with a smile as she looked at the path into the kitchen area and back at him.

OC: (sorry i didnt reply for such a long time and it was so short. i just got off punishment and got my computer back =D)
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting   Visiting I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:55 pm

'Matt' raised his eyebrows at the sudden concern that flooded Mikazuki's voice, wondering if something was wrong with tea. Tea making one break out? Does that mean she's allergic? Strange for one to be allergic to just 'tea' in general, wasn't it?

He decided not to dwell on the subject, but just nodded and went to the kitchen, leaving her there. Since water took much less time to prepare than tea, he came back out with two glasses of iced water.

"Here," he said, holding out one of the glasses to her.
Back to top Go down
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting   Visiting I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 10:49 pm

She was about to break a cold sweat. He seemed concerned about the subject. She was thinking about just bailing if he brought it up again. Luckily he didnt.

He went into the kitchen and came back out with two glasses of water. She smiled at him and politely took one of the glasses.

"So what brings you to WHA?" She said desperately trying to change the last topic and make him forget.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting   Visiting I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 2:59 pm

'Matt' paused at her question. He was asked this once before, when he just moved in and got a visitor, but his answer then had not made a good impression in the slightest. He doubted it would do the same to Mikazuki, who seemed like a nice person.

"Family problems," he said simply, taking a sip of water. That wasn't a lie. "They decided that it would be best for me to enroll into a private school, so I guided them here."

It wasn't a lie, but he couldn't help feeling slightly guilty. He had just turned his dad's death into a "family problem" and made his orphanage sound like his parents.
Back to top Go down
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting   Visiting I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:32 pm

Mikazuki smiled at the answer. She felt kind of bad for being happy someone else had family problems but now she knew she wasn't alone, She knew if she was having trouble's he would probably be the type to talk to with it. This made her feel incredibly warm and homey.

Without thinking twice she embraced Matt, By the time she realized what she had done she didn't know if she should pull away or if that would make it more awkward.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting   Visiting I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 8:27 pm

'Matt' expected a "oh I see" or little to no reply at all. People who had the sort of problems he did came one out of a few thousand. Of course, those that had just 'family problems' came by the dozen, but... He only hoped that Mikazuki wouldn't ask for the specifics. That'd just make things awkward, he assumed---

But in his opinion, things only got more awkward when she suddenly hugged him. His eye (as his other was covered by hair) widened a bit in surprise and he grew tense from the sudden contact.

"Uh--..." He stammered into silence, lost at what to say.
Back to top Go down
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting   Visiting I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:26 pm

Mikazuki pulled away quickly. "I should've done that in the first place!" she muttered to herself. She looked up at Matt with a look of apology whilst a tear drop rolled down her cheek.

"I'm sorry" She said stammering and waiting for acceptance. She waited a little for his answer, stoop up and grabbed her jacket. Tears rolling down her face rapidly now.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting   Visiting I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:27 pm

"What--" With a jolt of alarm he heard the tears in her voice, and her cheeks indeed look quite shiny. He stood up as well, quickly grabbing the nearest tissue box (which was thankfully in arm's reach) and holding it out to her.

"It's fine, really. You just caught me by surprise there," he said, a hint of apology in his own voice as he hoped that she'd realize that she really didn't anything wrong.
Back to top Go down
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting   Visiting I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 8:10 pm

Mikazuki was ready to leave. I've been such a fool, she thought to herself.

As soon as she decided she was standing there looking like an idiot and getting ready to leave he offered a tissue box and spoke. Saying he caught her by surprise.

"Liar", she murmured under her breath but loud enough for him to hear. She then repeated it yelling, "LIAR! everyone always says that and then they just turn on me and lock me in rooms and stuff. " she said turning the volume of her voice down with every letter.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting   Visiting I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 7:27 am

Though he was for prepared for some sort of negative reaction, 'Matt' didn't expect this. He remained calm when he heard her mutter "liar" but couldn't help but to flinch when she suddenly shouted. He withdrew his arm, staring at her. Woah. This was the first time that anyone had shouted at him in this school; he had half a feeling that his face was going to be shoved into a locker now, even if he was in his dorm and there wasn't a locker in sight.

"I..." He wasn't lying in the slightest; he rarely ever lied, and when he did he usually felt a heavy guilt on himself. Instead of lying, he would just not tell the truth.. Like, he wouldn't make anything up, but just not answer. That or say, "Uh, some other time" and scurry off somewhere. It worked the best with his dad, who knew not to pressure him.

"Why would I lie to you? I just met you," 'Matt' said, locking eyes with her steadily. "And that doesn't give me any reason to do those things to you, either. I'm sorry if they have, but I'm not that sort of person."
Back to top Go down
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting   Visiting I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 6:57 pm

Mikazuki heard his answer. She was going to keep yelling but for some reason she trusted him. Was it because he was looking her in the eye, was it because he sounded sincere, or was it because she liked him......

She stopped her thought there, "WOAH WOAH WOAH" she thought to herself "too soon, last relationship didnt work out well and love is overrated" she thought.

She looked at him with an apologetic look once again. "You must think i'm crazy or a drama queen" she murmured to him.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting   Visiting I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 12:44 pm

'Matt' shrugged. "Some things happen, you can't control it your emotions. It happens," he said, though carefully, as he was afraid that she'd blow up again. He was relieved that she had calmed down, but he didn't know how emotionally unstable this girl was. No, he wasn't criticizing her; he was a special case when it came to dealing with problems, which is basically why he didn't have constant breakdowns.

"And you don't need to tell me what's wrong, unless you want to. I don't like pressuring people, either."

Last edited by Karatsu on Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting   Visiting I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:56 pm

Mikazuki smiled. She really liked this guys attitude this was the type of guy her mom would call a keeper.

She had her mind made up and there was nothing that could change it. This guy was going to be a close friend.

"Can i hug you" she asked. "You notice i'm asking this time" she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting   Visiting I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:07 am

'Matt' noticed her smile, but found it hard to return it. He was just shouted at and was still wary, though he felt a little bit more relieved. She had no sign of getting angry at him again; in fact, she seemed to decide something, though he couldn't really tell what because she didn't say anything.

He almost gave a small start when she suddenly requested to hug him, though managed to stay still as he blinked at the strange question. Yeah, she did ask him this time. "Uh.. Sure," he said, smiling slightly though he wondered why exactly she wanted to hug him again. Perhaps she was just kind?
Back to top Go down
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting   Visiting I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:39 pm

Mikazuki smiled and hugged him. He didn't look stable.

"I'm sorry." She said. "You must thing i'm look emotionally unstable or weird, I was just having a moment it doesn't happen often" She said with a smile.

OC: sorry for the writers block
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting   Visiting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visiting
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next