Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Scarred -Open-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

Scarred -Open- Empty
PostSubject: Scarred -Open-   Scarred -Open- I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 2:54 pm

Haru was laying on a bench, looking mentally damaged. He whispered to himself these things: " I killed someone... I actually killed another person...It has been so long...I can never rid myself of this non-existent curse. The stroke of bad luck....I should run...I should get out of here...I don't deserve to live...Hell is the only place for me...". He was thinking suicidal thoughts. Just like the first time.

It was 6 years ago...Haru was enraged by a friend betraying him. The police were chasing him... It all started...with-

Flashback (Will do it Name1:, Name2: still and Thought1: Thought2: Narration: style)

Narration:Two boys were rushing through the streets, who had just gotten back from a street fight.

Haru: Hey Kan, what are we going to do? We didn't even finish the street fight.
Kan: So!? They wanted us to either kill or be killed! We can't follow that! I got the money, so we are safe.

Narration: Someone had called the police on Haru and his friend Kan. 25 minute slater, they were caught.

Kan: I swear Officer, Haru had forced me into everything tonight! I can even tell you were he kept the money! MY POCKET!
Haru: .....I cannot deny anything because no one would believe me....

Narration: 3 months later, Haru had confronted Kan.

Haru: Kan...Son of a Fucking Bitch...I'm going to-

It ended there, the flashback. Haru had awoken up, it was 3 pm. Someone was bound to notice him talking in his sleep. Tears ran down his eyes. Nothing could console him.
Back to top Go down
TraumerdeAmore

TraumerdeAmore

Scarred -Open- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarred -Open-   Scarred -Open- I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:44 pm

Christiana didn’t feel like herself today. For some reason, she woke up and her mind had immediately begun to race. It wasn’t long before a headache developed; luckily a dose of medicine took care of it. Still, she found herself unable to focus on anything for any amount of time. She just couldn’t stop thinking, and the thoughts were beginning to depress her. After an hour or so, she gave up and decided to take a walk. She decided that the park would be a wonderful place to calm her mind.

Nature, it was always a place that Chrissy could retreat to. She slowly made her way through the winding paths of the park, admiring every little detail along the way. She scanned her surroundings, and paused when she saw a boy lying on a bench. He looked familiar, but she just couldn’t decide who he was. She walked closer, “It’s the boy from dance class I think. Haruma,” she whispered to herself, “Haruma," she called quietly. She wasn’t entirely sure it was him, he looked completely different, but something told her he was the boy she had met that day.

Recalling what had happened when they first met, she walked to him, “Haruma,” she called hesitantly. She heard him talking but couldn't make out what he was saying. He looked almost distraught and she was nervous about approaching him.
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

Scarred -Open- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarred -Open-   Scarred -Open- I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:51 pm

Haru had awoken to Chrissy in a rather worried state. " Chrissy? H-hello...How did I get out here? I thought I was in my room. Geez. That's strange" he said. The reaction of Chrissy was quite noticeable. The two ruioned the park's beauty with this drama. But Haru was the cause of it. He dusted himself off and got up.
Back to top Go down
TraumerdeAmore

TraumerdeAmore

Scarred -Open- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarred -Open-   Scarred -Open- I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:08 pm

"Wh-what? You were in your room," Christiana was becoming increasingly more upset with this situation, "I don't know how you got here Haruma. I was taking a walk and I saw you lying on this bench," she sat down and looked at him closely, "You were talking to yourself, and Haru, were you, crying," she asked as she looked at his eyes. He looked as if he had been.
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

Scarred -Open- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarred -Open-   Scarred -Open- I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:16 am

Haru nodded because he could feel the dryness of his cheeks in a line. " I must've been half asleep when I decided to come here. Well. Interesting things happen. But I have to deal with it. I might not be here for the whole school year." he said. Haru had scruffed up his Hyde-like hair and started walking, gesturing Christy to follow.
Back to top Go down
TraumerdeAmore

TraumerdeAmore

Scarred -Open- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarred -Open-   Scarred -Open- I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:32 pm

Even though Chrissy had known the answer, her heart still sunk a little when Haruma said he had cried. She never did like to see a friend upset, even if she had only met him once. That just meant that she didn't know anything about him, thus didn't know how to help him. Deciding that the only thing she could do for him now was to be with him, she got up and hurried to his side when he motioned for her to follow, "What do you mean you might not be here the whole school year," she asked, a little nervous about the answer, "Why wouldn't you be?"
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

Scarred -Open- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarred -Open-   Scarred -Open- I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 9:04 pm

Haru sighed then began to speak. " Well, I might leave because I got things I have to do. But that is a while from now. Maybe 7 months. Anyways. Something happened...I need to leave later on...Not today, just later on. We are still friends right?"
Back to top Go down
TraumerdeAmore

TraumerdeAmore

Scarred -Open- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarred -Open-   Scarred -Open- I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:14 am

"Fri-friends," Chrissy smiled, "Of course we're still friends Haruma. Just because you will be leaving... That's no reason for us to not be friends," It really shocked her to hear someone call her their friend, especially after only meeting them once. But, It made her feel really good, "Um, Haru," she really wanted to ask what it was that Haruma had to do, but she figured that he wouldn't really tell her. She also didn't want to pry, if he wanted her to know, she would. So she settled on another question, "How long will you be gone?"
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

Scarred -Open- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarred -Open-   Scarred -Open- I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 9:42 am

Haru shrugged, smiling. He is making friends...This is why he must leave. If the Boss finds out his messanger is dead he will find Haru. "Dunno. And thanks." he said, also thanking for what Chrissy said.
Back to top Go down
TraumerdeAmore

TraumerdeAmore

Scarred -Open- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarred -Open-   Scarred -Open- I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 8:17 pm

Chrissy's mood began to change, "Haruma," she said quietly, "I don't know you very well. And frankly, the events that have happened when I've been around you have been... Different. And right now you're really scaring me," she smiled, "But, I do like you, and you are my friend. I wish I understood why you will be leaving, but I'm not going to pry my way into others' business," she looked at him, her eyes glossed over, "I just want to be able to be confident that you're going to be okay, and that you will come back when you've finished with what you have to take care of."
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

Scarred -Open- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarred -Open-   Scarred -Open- I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 11:14 am

Haru teared up a bit. It was one of the nicest things said to him. He wante dto hug her but like she said, she doesn't know him that well. Then he nodded and turned around, going to walk away. "THank you."

(Post not finished, gonna go shoot pool)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scarred -Open- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarred -Open-   Scarred -Open- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scarred -Open-
Page 1 of 1