Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Doreen's dorm.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doreen Denaley

Doreen Denaley

Doreen's dorm. Empty
PostSubject: Doreen's dorm.   Doreen's dorm. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:46 am

Room Number: 95.

Decor: As Doreen loves animals/nature, her favourite colour is (bright) green. Her dorm is also green. From the left to the right, in her dorm you can see an open closet to hang jackets on, a mirror on the wall, a closet in which Doreen stores her clothes, the rat cage, her other closet that stores books, cameras, boxes with photo, a cd-player and school stuff, above this closet hangs a picture from her rats, a table that is attached to her double bed, there is a computer on this table, under her bed is extra storage room and above the bed is a window.

Impression:
Doreen's dorm. 5013977429_93cb636a35_b

Privacy: Doreen her room is only locked when she is out, showering, or sleeping. Of course, other students are able to knock on the door.

Traffic: As Doreen is new to this school, she does not know if she is going to have friends over. But certainly she hopes to invite close friends to study or hang out. Doreen is inexperienced with sex, but that does not mean she will always be single the rest of her life.

Last edited by Doreen Denaley on Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Doreen's dorm. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doreen's dorm.   Doreen's dorm. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:42 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
http://yummi-kun.deviantart.com
Doreen Denaley

Doreen Denaley

Doreen's dorm. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doreen's dorm.   Doreen's dorm. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 4:26 am

Bathroom
I think it speaks for itself, but I will give the description. From the left to the right, there is a shower including shower curtain and a rug on the floor, a sink with a mirror above it and a small room with a toilet. And of course, most of the room is green, even the tiles are greenish.
Doreen's dorm. 5013881961_eb5dc2c960

Kitchen
My parents paid for this Ikea kitchen. It is pretty basic, but has all the features I like. From the left to the right, you see the table with a couch and two chairs on a carpet, a freezer (without a handle but it still opens when you touch it), lots of cabinets to store accessories and the Senseo, an oven, a sink and of course a gas heating plate thing.
Doreen's dorm. 5013977427_d1457b8e0a_z
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Doreen's dorm. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doreen's dorm.   Doreen's dorm. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doreen's dorm.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: Female Dormitory :: Single Dorm Rooms :: Dorm 95-
Jump to: